Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enough of the made-up, lying, scamming sicko guru garbage being thrown by every wannabe "expert" who offer NOTHING for evidence of their WILD pontifications.

Okie and his notorius "GAG" orders???

He is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!  He is causing everyone to GAG!

New, so-called GURU's now coming out of every woodwork even worse than Frank's usual made-up garbage? 

Lie-after-made-up-lie.

Oh yea. . . .and "we're closer than we have EVER been before", RIGHT?

Reminds me of the theme from Hunger Games, "And may the odds be EVER in your favor."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

The so-called gurus are probably the Same people using different names. I think we are closer than ever, and not because the gurus say it but because of all the positive articles that are out there.

• Upvote 2

Let's have a world-wide boycott of Dinar purchases from the dealers for 2 weeks... it would be interesting to see the intensity level of the pumpers go through the roof as they try to drum up sales!  It would be fun just to watch them freak out a bit... and hear the new stories/theories/reasons to invest in the Dinar...

• Upvote 2

I dont think its right to tell someone to "get out of this investment" if they are tired of reading the BS that floats in here from other sites.   Personally I dont buy the "its entertainment" excuse.  I think it only encourages them to spew more BS and see who copies and paste it to the thousands who may read it.  Okie  is a long time BS'er and those of us who have been around long enough know that and personally I refuse to read ANYTHING from Okie, Terry K and many others considered "Guru's"   It really boggles my mind that we repost thier crap. Anyway .... my 2 cents worth :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Enough of the made-up, lying, scamming sicko guru garbage being thrown by every wannabe "expert" who offer NOTHING for evidence of their WILD pontifications.

Okie and his notorius "GAG" orders???

He is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!  He is causing everyone to GAG!

New, so-called GURU's now coming out of every woodwork even worse than Frank's usual made-up garbage? 

Lie-after-made-up-lie.

Reminds me of the theme from Hunger Games, "And may the odds be EVER in your favor."

Strong suggestion...............don't enter the "rumor" section or read anything from the so called "gurus". It's entertainment at its worst-peace

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

This investment isn't for you get out of it and forget it.

Nice statement, you didn't think to look at how long Skybear has been a member ... did you?

Frustration builds up over time and we should all understand the need for our fellow posters to "vent off"  as long as no rules are broken, what's the harm ?.

Maybe you having a bad day as well, ehh.

• Upvote 5

Strong suggestion...............don't enter the "rumor" section or read anything from the so called "gurus". It's entertainment at its worst-peace

WOW a negative(-1) for voicing an opinion with no derogatory remarks just like the original post,sad.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Okie and his notorius "GAG" orders???

He is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!! He is causing everyone to GAG!

New, so-called GURU's now coming out of every woodwork even worse than Frank's usual made-up garbage?

Lie-after-made-up-lie.

This is a "rumors" section. Nothing you posted was a rumor. If you just want to *****, find a site that is ok with that. I log on to look at rumors and what is happening in the Dinar world. The last time I read an Okie post I wanted to punch myself in the face. I DIDN'T get on here and ***** about it though. You know why? Because it is a waste of my time and your time to read it.

Go get a hobby. Now you have wasted my time and cause me to waste everyone else's time to read this! See what you did??? It's anarchy!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep that'll sure do it. Stay off the rumor section. I'm out of it. Just waiting on ADAM's EMAIL OR TEXT.

• Upvote 2

I dont think its right to tell someone to "get out of this investment" if they are tired of reading the BS that floats in here from other sites.   Personally I dont buy the "its entertainment" excuse.  I think it only encourages them to spew more BS and see who copies and paste it to the thousands who may read it.  Okie  is a long time BS'er and those of us who have been around long enough know that and personally I refuse to read ANYTHING from Okie, Terry K and many others considered "Guru's"   It really boggles my mind that we repost thier crap. Anyway .... my 2 cents worth :)

im sorry did not think before posting. What I should have said ignore all the gurus they are full of it and don't know anything more than we do. Follow the news instead and keep your wits about you

DB.....You don't know for how long he/she's been into it... Some venting is normal sometimes.

i was harsh see my new responce

Skybear if the RV does not happen before June 10th I will get in contact with you somehow if you would like that and give you some real info

Not made up BS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

im sorry did not think before posting. What I should have said ignore all the gurus they are full of it and don't know anything more than we do. Follow the news instead and keep your wits about you

i was harsh see my new responce

Skybear if the RV does not happen before June 10th I will get in contact with you somehow if you would like that and give you some real info

Not made up BS

You got us all intrigued now.. will we all get to see this "real info" after June 10th.. obviously not in the rumor section.

• Upvote 2

The so-called gurus are probably the Same people using different names. I think we are closer than ever, and not because the gurus say it but because of all the positive articles that are out there.

I'd be glad if that turned out to be true.

Why would anyone take anything said by a cartoon character seriously in the 1st place. Do the same folks also get mad at psychic/palm readers,.....etc? Snake Oil salesmen are abundant for one basic reason,and most can guess what that is.BS is universal, not just here-peace.

• Upvote 1

cant really blame anyone for being upset every once in a while. i felt real sorry for the ones that get all excited about some of franks stuff about it is gonna happen this week, then nothing. personally i feel he could give up singing also.

• Upvote 1

There are some rumors out there that come from some legitimate sources. I have read a few here on DV. Bravo,Adam, Sonny and a few others have posted rumors. I choose who to believe. The stuff posted by Okie is junk but some people are very desperate right now and his lies are giving these people hope. There was a time when Okie and Terry K used to post here on DV.

To Skybear, I am with you on this. The b.s. needs to stop, especially when gurus use the name of god to add more credibility to their lies. I really hope to see the day when these lying pumpers get the payback they deserve.

The reason we post their stuff is so that we can BREAK IT DOWN to see if there's one ounce of truth to it!  

Please remember that members float from site to site so imagine a newbie reading their stuff and falling for it word for word even more than they already do and never having a chance to read a post from dinar veterans like we have here at DV showing that there is NO truth in what they say.  

That is one thing that makes DV different from most all the other dinar sites, we don't make up BS, we break THEIR BS down.  

Most of the Guru's out there started at DV and Adam banned them as soon as he saw their motives and BS.  

Just wanted to add my  :twocents:

Bump 

• Upvote 5