Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poor Obama

Francie26

Works for me Bump.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

As always, I'm just trying to lighten up the thread with a little humor!!   :lol:  :lol:

These are very touchy topics and we need to try and stay light hearted when discussing these threads!!  :peace:

• Upvote 2

Yes poor Obama he needs a raise for all the hard work

he's been doing.

he can barely get a golf game in with all the

work he does 23 hours a day.

I say double his salary and give michele carte blanche

everywhere for the fine job that they do for our country.

Awesome President right?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ha ha.  Actually I'm serious.  He is a designer lightning rod that gets our attention.  Even his name is designer.

Barack (Saddam?) Hussein Obama (Osama?)

He's White/Black

He's Muslim/Christian

He's Poor/Rich

He's Illegal/ Legal

He's ***/ straight

He's a smoker/ doesn't smoke

He's not on drugs/ has done drugs in the past

He's a bastard child to Frank Marshall Davis and his mother is a *****. 

Oh, and Obama is the Anti Christ.

Nobody knows who he is or where he really came from,  but indicated by the explosions of the Patriot's Day/ Tax Day Boston Marathon.  He is doing exactly that.  Exploding our idea of Patriotism and IRS tax thugs.

Good Points :) and I did know you were being serious... it just struck me as being funny too.

Wow what a bunch of oximorons you just listed... I always enjoy your perspective on things Roth.

The lid has been blown off the burning pressure cooker and it's time to get the stinky current system out of here.

• Upvote 1

Good Points :) and I did know you were being serious... it just struck me as being funny too.

Wow what a bunch of oximorons you just listed... I always enjoy your perspective on things Roth.

The lid has been blown off the burning pressure cooker and it's time to get the stinky current system out of here.

Thanks Shabs!  It is interesting that you said pressure cooker because that is exacltly why I think they pinned this latest false flag to pressure cookers.  It strikes up the buzz world of how they want you to feel, like we're in a pressure cooker.  It also demonstrates the obsurdity of banning guns.  Because what are they going to do now to protect us?  Ban pressure cookers?  Also you probably have seen the new stories of the Feds worried about 3D printing guns.  Why all the sudden now?   Printing guns has been talked about for a few years.  Why strike up the story now?

Thanks Shabs!  It is interesting that you said pressure cooker because that is exacltly why I think they pinned this latest false flag to pressure cookers.  It strikes up the buzz world of how they want you to feel, like we're in a pressure cooker.  It also demonstrates the obsurdity of banning guns.  Because what are they going to do now to protect us?  Ban pressure cookers?  Also you probably have seen the new stories of the Feds worried about 3D printing guns.  Why all the sudden now?   Printing guns has been talked about for a few years.  Why strike up the story now?

Hey I'm not Shabs... It's me Maggie. LOl

I don't know why I chose the analogy of "pressure cooker" other than that it how things have been feeling lately... like they are about ready to "POP"!

I really enjoyed your thread where you gave us your research, I wish I could have responded more but I was real busy then and it was all I could do to just read it.

I was glad you brought up Iran... The fact that we aren't already shipping our kids over there tells me that the Banksters didn't get their way.

Otherwise we would have been there by now. There is a lot more going on behind the scenes than we will ever know about.

The power is shifting... I can feel it in my bones. :)

Hey I'm not Shabs... It's me Maggie. LOl

I don't know why I chose the analogy of "pressure cooker" other than that it how things have been feeling lately... like they are about ready to "POP"!

I really enjoyed your thread where you gave us your research, I wish I could have responded more but I was real busy then and it was all I could do to just read it.

I was glad you brought up Iran... The fact that we aren't already shipping our kids over there tells me that the Banksters didn't get their way.

Otherwise we would have been there by now. There is a lot more going on behind the scenes than we will ever know about.

The power is shifting... I can feel it in my bones. :)

Ha ha, sorry Maggie.  Just read it fast and responded too quick before I was leaving from my work.  

The power is shifting.  There is no doubt and the evidence is everywhere.  I think it will be one hell of a summer of revelations.  I am reserving all judgement of who I believed were my enemies in the past.  It all seems to be getting clearer.  

Oh, and the Iran thing.  Isn't it funny how these threats like Iran and N.K.  seem to pop up and disappear like sprinkler heads on a lawn.  It's all bulls**t.  

Edited by Bumper64
language

We the people have the right to ethical, moral and even inspirational leadership.  More importantly, we the people need it.  At this point, my honest opinion, I 'm not seeing these characteristic traits from our leaders.  With this administration, much less our President, just not seeing the leadership they promised to uphold.  It's all for control.  In fact they have manipulated or coerce enough people to follow them. 

It seems that some leaders can be villains as well as heroes. 

Just calling it like I see it. 

• Upvote 1

Disclaimer: This is a JOKE!!  Please don't get your panties in a twist!! Just trying to bring a little humor to the site

obama-marley.jpg

Bump..."THIS GOT ME LAUGHING TO TEEAARRSS"!!!!!!    awesome photo of the Kenyan.

• Upvote 1

YOU still support this MUSLIM USURPER, FRAUD, LYING SOB IMPOSTER FROM KENYA?  Obama should hang for all his felony and TREASONOUS crimes!!!!!

Your originality needs work.   ;) 

How about this Shabs, I don't like his white half either. He is a lying sack of s**t.

At least you admit color is an issue for you.........Thank you for your honesty.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

YOU still support this MUSLIM USURPER, FRAUD, LYING SOB IMPOSTER FROM KENYA?  Obama should hang for all his felony and TREASONOUS crimes!!!!!

Goat head and cast that first stone he who is without brain!

I think you should hang for being Kakookoo.

If you dont like this country then GET OUT its that easy!

Originality cant you tell this idiot isnt even 18 yet

he's still in diapers.

Crying over that spilled milk that no one can mop up

it keeps coming back.Their will never be another repube president

so get over it.Vote for clinton in 2016 good choice!

You keep writing crap like this and I'll make sure your message gets through to

Obama's enforcers.enjoy yer vacation.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Robert Griffin III was not corrupted by lies, hate, and racism as a boy, like so many others. RG3 is a great man that stands for what is right!!

RGIII was definitely raised the right way.  As far as the Redskins name is concerned......if native Americans have no problem with it, why should I ?   :confused2: 

GO RV, then BV