Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poor Obama

Francie26

Harry Truman said, “The buck stops here.” Bill Clinton was content to pass the buck to Janet Reno. Obtuse Obama doesn’t know where the buck has gone; he just knows he doesn’t have it. Like a petulant child, he always blames someone else when he’s caught with hand in the corrupt mess he created.   --Bob Livingston, Personal Liberty Digest

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

i think obama should grow out his hair and put in corn rows ..throw on some bling and just be himself

Disclaimer: This is a JOKE!!  Please don't get your panties in a twist!! Just trying to bring a little humor to the site

obama-marley.jpg

• Upvote 10

And people claim the color of his skin has nothing to do with their dislike for him.   :shakehead: 

GO RV, then BV

i said thats what obama should do and you want to tie it to color of skinn .. you definatly have racial issues

i think he would be more comfortable being himself .. hes not a suit .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If by "complex", you mean treating all colors the same.......then YES, I have a complex.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

no shab .. everything is about race or skin color if anyone says anything about obama .. its you and your personality . you bring racism into all conversations

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have 2 male friends and 1 female that put that corn rolls in their head....

All 3 are white.

Sorry not calling out a color, only making a point.

Obama is going down. All others are jumping ship putting some distance from this guy.

Positive publicity sells Obama on MSNBS.

Negative publicity on Obama sells too!

(When the truth helps sales let the truth be told.)

Lies are cheap and so is liberal news media.

Anyway they can get someone to watch.

Gooooooo Foxnews open the eyes of the media..

• Upvote 3

And people claim the color of his skin has nothing to do with their dislike for him.   :shakehead: 

GO RV, then BV

So, your only excuse is to bring race into it, as usual. Can't defend the indefensible, pull the racial talking points, huh shabs? Skin color has NOTHING to do with disliking this President. If you refuse to see what a horrible excuse of a president this guy is, you may well be suffering from white guilt. Haven't you heard...the race cards have been revoked.

If anything, his skin tone is the only reason he hasn't been impeached already.

• Upvote 1

Harry Truman was right......"The buck stops here".   And every year the government gets more of our bucks.   :( 

GO RV, then BV

So, your only excuse is to bring race into it, as usual. Can't defend the indefensible, pull the racial talking points, huh shabs? Skin color has NOTHING to do with disliking this President. If you refuse to see what a horrible excuse of a president this guy is, you may well be suffering from white guilt. Haven't you heard...the race cards have been revoked.

If anything, his skin tone is the only reason he hasn't been impeached already.

Keep defending D-lop.......blinders blinders blinders.  I'm sure he was talking about white skateboard kids when he posted what he did.   :shakehead:   It's right there in print DM.  I don't use race to defend Obama.......I call it as I see it, just as you.  But being in the minority on this site places a bulls eye on me and because of that fact people will back nonsense from some members just to prove who's in charge.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Harry Truman was right......"The buck stops here".   And every year the government gets more of our bucks.   :( 

GO RV, then BV

Keep defending D-lop.......blinders blinders blinders.  I'm sure he was talking about white skateboard kids when he posted what he did.   :shakehead:   It's right there in print DM.  I don't use race to defend Obama.......I call it as I see it, just as you.  But being in the minority on this site places a bulls eye on me and because of that fact people will back nonsense from some members just to prove who's in charge.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

Oh Yeah... Especially THIS Crew... The "Faux Nuuz".... "Bushy Was The Best" Crew.

Bulls Eye Must Be On Me Now... I Just Pushed The "Easy" Button....

I Appreciate Your Speaking Out Against What Is Clearly Racism... Enjoy My Deflection For A Little While Shabs.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here I went and got this for you people... seemed appropriate for this thread.

For those who still believe in the bullsh*t they see on talmudvision media:

First they came for the Muslims, but I didn't speak up because talmudvision media told me to hate all Muslim people.

Then they came for the Christians, but I didn't speak up because I'm agnostic.

Then they came for the Mexicans, but I didn't speak up because I hate "immigrants".

Then they came for the Blacks, but I didn't speak up because I'm not Black.

Then they came for the Asians, but I didn't speak up because I'm not Asian.

Then they came for the 'brown people', but I didn't speak up because I'm not a 'brown person'.

Then they came for organic farmers, but I didn't speak up because I eat at McDonalds.

Then they came for the alternative media and internet "truthers", but I didn't speak up because talmudvision media told me they were all "conspiracy theorists".

Then they came for the Patriots, but I didn't speak up because talmudvision media told me that all Patriots are mentally ill militia terrorists.

Then they came for US Veterans, but I didn't speak up because talmudvision told me that all US Veterans are mentally ill militia terrorists.

Then they came for the elderly and disabled, but I didn't speak up because talmudvision media told me that euthanasia is humanitarianism.

Then they came for me.
But there was no one left to speak for me -
-because I was programmed by talmudvision media.

"I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government, I just care that we get to keep running them."
(Jewish columnist Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 2008)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

GO RV, then BV

GO RV, then BV

Shabs, dontlop doesn't need me to "defend" him. It wasn't even that I was on the "defense". If anything, I go on the "offense" when anyone has to say "it's his skin color" that makes people not like him. It's WHAT he and his administration are doing that the majority against him don't like. Just what were you calling all the Bush bashing? Did you "call it like you see it" when blacks were calling Bush a "cracker". What were you "calling it" when people called for impeachment of Bush, because of policies they didn't agree with? Did you see anything racial there? What did you "call it" when something like 94% of blacks didn't vote for either of the last two white Presidential candidates? I could go on, but you can see where I'm going.

I want 4 more years of Obama.  The guy is great.  He has exposed more crap our government does by failing miserably.  He is doing it on purpose and I love the guy for it.  Obama is a good guy and he is setting us free by showing us the fraud.

I want 4 more years of Obama.  The guy is great.  He has exposed more crap our government does by failing miserably.  He is doing it on purpose and I love the guy for it.  Obama is a good guy and he is setting us free by showing us the fraud.

:) :) :) Good One Roth, haha.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shabs, dontlop doesn't need me to "defend" him. It wasn't even that I was on the "defense". If anything, I go on the "offense" when anyone has to say "it's his skin color" that makes people not like him. It's WHAT he and his administration are doing that the majority against him don't like. Just what were you calling all the Bush bashing? Did you "call it like you see it" when blacks were calling Bush a "cracker". What were you "calling it" when people called for impeachment of Bush, because of policies they didn't agree with? Did you see anything racial there? What did you "call it" when something like 94% of blacks didn't vote for either of the last two white Presidential candidates? I could go on, but you can see where I'm going.

Exact same scenario.......different president.  You know I'm right when it comes to being in the minority on this site though.............I got a neg for saying "Thanks" for Pete's sake. :lol: 

GO RV, then BV 

Oh Yeah... Especially THIS Crew... The "Faux Nuuz".... "Bushy Was The Best" Crew.

Bulls Eye Must Be On Me Now... I Just Pushed The "Easy" Button....

I Appreciate Your Speaking Out Against What Is Clearly Racism... Enjoy My Deflection For A Little While Shabs.

Thanks Maggie........you're a dear.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

:) :) :) Good One Roth, haha.

Ha ha.  Actually I'm serious.  He is a designer lightning rod that gets our attention.  Even his name is designer.

Barack (Saddam?) Hussein Obama (Osama?)

He's White/Black

He's Muslim/Christian

He's Poor/Rich

He's Illegal/ Legal

He's ***/ straight

He's a smoker/ doesn't smoke

He's not on drugs/ has done drugs in the past

He's a bastard child to Frank Marshall Davis and his mother is a *****. 

Oh, and Obama is the Anti Christ.

Nobody knows who he is or where he really came from,  but indicated by the explosions of the Patriot's Day/ Tax Day Boston Marathon.  He is doing exactly that.  Exploding our idea of Patriotism and IRS tax thugs.