Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 5-15-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

If the government is truly on break until June 18th, I disagree that anything major like a revaluation of their currency will happen before they get back.  Yes, the process of government does not come to a complete stop but something like a major change in their global currency status I doubt would happen when all their officials are back in their own districts/regions, etc...

Additionally, although Ramadan starts around the 7th of July, not much gets done the week before either, with any government or business in the ME.  It's not the same thing of course, but how productive are we in the US with government and business matters the week before Christmas? Not much, and the same will be true before Ramadan starts.

Anyway, it seems we have something like a week for anything to happen before Ramadan, and then when they come back, roughly 12-13 weeks before anything of major importance happens with global financial implications for the balance of the year (with mid November through the end of December a total wash).

I hope I am SO wrong, but after reading this chat and with other research, February 2014 seems like a strong possiblity... and for sure, the garbage we hear on the other blogs about a RV anytime soon total nonsense.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info Adam

Great job Doug and Vizio, you two work well together!!  :twothumbs:  :peace:

You guys are the bomb. Thanks for the up-to-date rig-a-ma-row.... It sure relieves some of us to know we have quality information at our finger tips. Click & go... Adam thanks again to you for this great resourceful site..........

• Upvote 1

Sorry folks...I'm betting 'NEXT YEAR'...a 25K (pre-RV, of course) note...ya see, I think it's gonna happen...in fact, I'd almost bet on it...wait, I have...but I don't hava clue when...just like everyone else...in spite of what they 'claim'. All that said, I'd just as soon lose this bet...GO RV...

Last year during Rmandan they continued to work.  They did get a few things done so, in my opinion Ramandan doesn't really slow things up.  Look at it this way, what better way to catch people off guard than to RV before or during Ramandan.  Just my  :twocents: . :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Stealthwarrior - Adam could have spent 20 minutes covering the specifics of CBI 'auction abuses' - but why? We have addressed the specifics of Auction Abuses in the Forums extensively this week. The Dollars for Dinar Auctions are earmarked for pre-qualified Banks only who loan money to individuals for the express purpose of importing foreign goods and services vital to the economy and infrastructure of Iraq. The CBI has defined specific abuses in the news as any situation where false or made up 'bank receipts' are submitted under false pretence - ostensibly for 'money laundering' or re-routing of Dollars to Iran. Iraq is a major conduit for illicit trade such as drugs (illegal drugs and legal pharmaceuticals), weapons, etc. That's where the money laundering comes into play. Those are the primary abuses. Nuff said? Abuse is anything other than legitimate trade or financial activity as defined by the CBI. 

• Upvote 1

arborboss, I don't know your location or what access you may have other than the internet, but, there are a few options to open a dinar account. First and the most obvious of course would be to open an account in Iraq. Unfortunately I don't feel real secure with using them. The status of some of the banks has changed a couple of times. Another option is to open an account with Emirates Bank. You can open an account with them in most currencies. I know of a few people with dinar accounts there. They also have Numbered or Password accounts that don't even have a name attached to them, just an account number and an alpha numeric password to access it. Before it took 25000 Dirhams or about 7000 dollars to open a Numbered account. Don't know it those numbers are still the same. Another option is the FBME (Federal Bank of Middle East) They will open an account in Dinar, unless they have changed their policy within the last couple of years. FBME has had a branch in the Caymans for about 10 years. My point is that if you do a little research there are places to open Dinar accounts. It depends on your circumstances as to how convenient or practical it would be.

Roadrunner

Thanks for the post Adam... and yes... let's hope things are about to "pop"!!!

Just wish they would quite monkeying around!!!  :rolleyes: 

a.aaa-It-and-rsquos-Gonna-BLOW.jpg

Thanks for postin' VIz, and as always thanks for the chat Adam!!!  ;) 

Come On RV Baby!!!   B) 

• Upvote 1

Last year during Rmandan they continued to work.  They did get a few things done so, in my opinion Ramandan doesn't really slow things up.  Look at it this way, what better way to catch people off guard than to RV before or during Ramandan.  Just my  :twocents: . :eyebrows:

That is definitely another thing that I consider... the best time to do it would actually be during Ramadan, when nobody expects it.

I'd be happy for them to prove me wrong on my "nothing gets done during Ramadan" theory!!!

• Upvote 2

That is definitely another thing that I consider... the best time to do it would actually be during Ramadan, when nobody expects it.

I'd be happy for them to prove me wrong on my "nothing gets done during Ramadan" theory!!!

That's brilliant, Adam. Ramdan and other religious holidays appear to be the obstacle in your mind, when in fact Iraq is the problem. Thank you for your efforts.