Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Financial expert calls for the central bank to take the necessary measures to save the Iraqi dinar exchange rate

yota691

I've not miss a Thing...Keep.. just waiting and hanging out on this POP.. If you got some Dinar let's do a Little wager if RD you get mine...If RV I get yours....What you say...you in...

I'll do a little wager with you...If it RV's to anything better to 300 to 1 by the end of 2015 i'll send you my dinar...if it RD's by the end of 2015 I get yours. 

:)

I dont know....I mean they still talk about deleting the zeros so it seems that plan.has carried on regardless of Shabibi not being there....but it seems the biggest issue is the stability which is why there is opposition. They are worried about counterfeiting as well....

Keep yes they still bring up the deletion of zero's but Tbomb noticed a trend in the Iraqi reporting, it appears they report old data.   I believe this is why there is a statement they are not going to delete zero's at this time, so the public knows it is on hold and anything opposite being reported is false. 

Hmm,  I don't see my last post, does that mean it wasn't approved.  So as you can see I am not a crack pot, shill or a troll, I have been a holder of dinar longer that most have even been aware of it. So please stop with this restriction stuff. Revbo can vouch for me and the thread I have started on GLP . Now over 66 pages. Or perhaps I can just go some place else. Its really up to you. But I  don't want to continue in this fashion on this board. Your choice. I have made mine. thanks for being a place where Dinar tards as we are called at GLP can come and discuss all things dinar without being hassled. 

Best regards

I don't think it's you. I think the system is setup to automatically set all new members to monitor posts until after a certain number of posts are created.

Iraq by know means is predictable.  But I sure hope the CBI has had lessons on modern money mechanics.   Great read, compliments to Gate keepers Vic.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=modern%20money%20mechanics&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rayservers.com%2Fimages%2FModernMoneyMechanics.pdf&ei=kjuVUY-QN6OEygH0rIGIBw&usg=AFQjCNH8nOzHDHTAwxaDQ42qY3lAgCJPlw&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmQ

For those of us who were a bit behind on how stuff works.   :blush:

Edited by uncirculd

I don't think it's you. I think the system is setup to automatically set all new members to monitor posts until after a certain number of posts are created.

Thanks for the support, but something has changed, no longer getting the restricted post message. So I guess You'll be seeing me around. lol

I would suspect that the dinar exchange rate to the dollars is being kept low during the removal of the large bills, as a means of paying less for the large bills in circulation. Dollarizing the country on the cheap. Don't worry when they get as much of the large denoms off the street as they want to, we will see an RV. Our holding will not effect the reserves or the cost of activating an RV because the dinar we hold will be held by the US government as reserves and for purchasing oil at $36 a barrel.  Can you say windfall profits. The Gov wins both ways. Increased dinar value and oil on the cheap. lol What a racket. 

I think this about explains it. If they only back dinar in country, and the respective treasuries of their home countries do the exchange, then they can certainly come out at .10 to 25 cents on the dollar. There is no proof the US govmint is holding dinar for future oil purchasing, but it makes sense and I have always said the dinars are IOUs for future oil sales - it only makes sense since Iraq is a client country now. 

Unless a major change is made, oil will always be purchased with USD. The US Government would not exchange dinar they have with Iraq for oil. Just sayin'...

unless the petro dollar falls. which would mean the fall of the fed. which would mean a new treasury note. Alot of stuff would have to happen.

but on the other hand... china did it. australia did it... now that some big boys have done it, the window seems open for others to as well.

• Upvote 1