Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURU TD

JMULS31

5-14-2013 Intel Guru TD This sticking point is the reason for the delay when many intel providers thought things were settled. So where do we stand now?? The Iraq PTB rejected the higher number offered this weekend . They gave their counter (lower number) offer and if The US , IMF, etc. all accept it then we shall see the RV this week. I was NOT given the rate. But it's a LOW number is all I was told. If the US, IMF don't accept then the beat goes on, no RV this week and the chess match continues.

5-14-2013 Intel Guru TD Here's where it gets even more interesting (and controversial to our dinarians). Evidently WIFE IN THE KNOW is RIGHT! Iraq is adamant about an LOP at any high rate! And if you think that this can't be true then just look at recent history (during our financial crisis) where the rich got even richer and who cares about the rest of us. Point WITK brought up about governments & high rollers getting a high rate but the masses breaking even or just making a small gain is TRUE. As I say, just recent history shows us this is possible and most of us know it is a RIGGED game. So WITK got beat up last week ...but evidently all she was doing was passing on information. And for the record I do NOT know her!

5-14-2013 Intel Guru TD In the past couple weeks various meetings in Europe and last week in the US have transpired concerning release of Chapter 7 and a international tradeable currency. The sticking point to agree upon is THE RATE. A RATE Number has been proposed by The US, IMF, etc. but Iraq has to give their FINAL stamp of approval. Evidently these parties are pushing for a high rate and Iraq prefers a lower rate about or much less than $1.00.

5-14-2013 Intel Guru TD [new guru] My contact...has made several calls to Iraqi...including our PTB contact. Yesterday [sunday] a PTB delegation attended a memorial in Baghdad and later had some Iraqi business to review & vote on. President Talabani did NOT speak to the masses on TV but did provide a video teleconference message to this group. Essentially Talabani is a true patriot and with his health he feels his time may be due soon so he wants to see a united, prosperous, world recognized Iraq moving forward. All inside Iraq brokering deals have been struck and now The IMF & UN feel GOI stability is being achieved.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I too consider any and all references to a multi-level revaluation of the IQD to be false. The glue that has kept me in this investment all along is the fact that there are others, be it large investors, companies, and/or governments, that also hold the Iraqi dinar. If that were not so, then I would agree that we could take a tremendous beating financially speaking, and may wind up with next to nothing at the worse, or break even at best.

If we just step back for a moment and consider those references by the CBI and others to the IQD being a reserve currency, it must have a value greater than it currently does for that to happen. No one is willing to hold in reserve something with little or no value. So, while I refuse to speculate on what the motives are of those who put forth such contrary opinions and call it factual intel, I remain steadfast in my conviction that we have a very valuable asset in our IQD holdings no matter how much or how little that happens to be.

Of course, while it is next to impossible to confirm the IQD holdings of the so-called big fish, it continues to amuse me when I read any references to them, and what they are suppose to get over and above us little folks. In fact, to me it merely confirms that they exist, and that they are more concerned about us than we are about them.

Meanwhile, I patiently wait the eventual end of this saga, however it finally plays out.

Billio0

• Upvote 8

PERFECT STORM! Let's take a deep breath and looks at what's going on in Iraq right now. First off, the citizens of Iraq are pissed about the exchange rate (spread) the money changers get for swapping Dinar for Dollars.

The current problem exemplifies the down side of dollarization (instability of currency exchange). If this trend continues the GOI may be forced to execute its 'dedollarization' plan.

What we make be witnessing is a 'perfect RV storm' whipped up by our unstable USD. Arguably there has never been a more appropriate time for Iraq to follow the IMF's dedollarization formula which would demand 'increased' acceptance/usability of the 'local currency'. The GOI has already announced its plan to "delete the zeros" while simultaneously introducing new 'user friendly' lower denoms. 

So, working backwards off the facts - 'if' the GOI does decide to 'dedollarize' it's economy, it must correspondingly increase the acceptance/usability of the Dinar. Right now we are seeing the down side of Dollarization and if the situation worsens, the scenario can only be good for Dinarians because based on the facts and the IMF template, a more user friendly IQD with deleted zeros isn't possible without increasing the value of the local currency.  

As a famous person once said, "It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when". Keep your chins up Dinarians and prepare for the Perfect Storm!

• Upvote 7

really these guru's are still quoting "Wife that don't know" ...... she said she cashed out last month @ £3+ lol ha ha ha ....... why is she even around any more if she's cashed out lol.

I really wish they would just give it up and let us get on with waiting patiently

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

JMUL.....Thanks for bringing this over, I was waiting for Thug to do it. I was interested to hear what others thought of this because I wouldn't doubt that our government would want to keep us regular folks from profiting from the Dinar( If they in fact have anything at all to do with it). Seems that only people like George Soros profit from these kinds of events. I for one hope this information is BS.

Yeah, I'm not at all saying this is true. Like you said, I wouldn't put it past our govt either to not wanting any of us little folks from profiting from this. If this were to LOP I would automatically think our govt had something to do with that.

JMUL.....Thanks for bringing this over, I was waiting for Thug to do it. I was interested to hear what others thought of this because I wouldn't doubt that our government would want to keep us regular folks from profiting from the Dinar( If they in fact have anything at all to do with it). Seems that only people like George Soros profit from these kinds of events. I for one hope this information is BS.

I too consider any and all references to a multi-level revaluation of the IQD to be false. The glue that has kept me in this investment all along is the fact that there are others, be it large investors, companies, and/or governments, that also hold the Iraqi dinar. If that were not so, then I would agree that we could take a tremendous beating financially speaking, and may wind up with next to nothing at the worse, or break even at best.

If we just step back for a moment and consider those references by the CBI and others to the IQD being a reserve currency, it must have a value greater than it currently does for that to happen. No one is willing to hold in reserve something with little or no value. So, while I refuse to speculate on what the motives are of those who put forth such contrary opinions and call it factual intel, I remain steadfast in my conviction that we have a very valuable asset in our IQD holdings no matter how much or how little that happens to be.

Of course, while it is next to impossible to confirm the IQD holdings of the so-called big fish, it continues to amuse me when I read any references to them, and what they are suppose to get over and above us little folks. In fact, to me it merely confirms that they exist, and that they are more concerned about us than we are about them.

Meanwhile, I patiently wait the eventual end of this saga, however it finally plays out.

Billio0

Thank You Billio0 :)

Great Post.

• Upvote 2

Guru STD we're not gonna take it, no we're not gonna take it, we're not gonna take it anymore.........

yo dj Umbertino hit us with one of those funky bass beats boy

Yo.....Will most certainly oblige.

Steve Miller used to sing  " This funky sxxt goin' down in the City"......

Edited by umbertino