Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

G7 calls for an emergency unscheduled meeting this weekend.

Luigi1

Speculate- - - -speculate- - - - -speculate.

Could it mean that they've decided to make N. Korea a member of the WTO to get the young dictator off his spoiled butt?

Could it mean they are lobbying to bring back 8-Track tapes?

Could it mean they are selecting the next high-dollar vacation spot to hold their next conference?

Could it have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Iraq (as it has proven NEVER to in the past) or world economies being on the verge of collapse?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The entire world economies are on the verge of collapse. Especially the US and Europe.

I totally agree. Many nations are implementing currency wars to get an edge over rivals in trade. This could trigger more protectionism further compounding the problem.

This is why we need the currency re-set so that everyone must play by the same rules.

I think the secret service is providing the hookers!!!

This means nothing!

This means nothing maybe for the RV. This means everything if we are to avert an int'l catastrophe.

Speculate- - - -speculate- - - - -speculate.

Could it mean that they've decided to make N. Korea a member of the WTO to get the young dictator off his spoiled butt?

Could it mean they are lobbying to bring back 8-Track tapes?

Could it mean they are selecting the next high-dollar vacation spot to hold their next conference?

Could it have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Iraq (as it has proven NEVER to in the past) or world economies being on the verge of collapse?

One thing certain...the global economies are running out of time & options. The powers that be, the bankers, the wheeler dealers & corporations need to figure something out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Always keep an open mind: there is always more than meets the eye

Other than money- what do Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, and Jeb Bush have in common?

They met this last Sunday and Monday

Mini Bilderberg? Bill Gates, Bloomberg, and World’s Richest Meeting on Gated SC Island

from various news sources...

5-14-13-Emergency unscheduled G-7 meeting this weekend in London. Could the rumor the entire world economies could be on the verge of economic collapse headed towards another great depression? Your comments, please.

see link below...

http://silverdoctors.com/emergency-g-7-meeting-elite-ready-to-pull-the-trigger/

OR, maybe they're trying to figure out how this news will play in Peoria...

14 May 2013 Last updated at 10:00 ET

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22524597

US shale oil supply shock shifts global power balance

The US will change from the world's leading importer of oil to a net exporter. Shale oil production adds economic value, but critics say the costs to the environment are also large

Continue reading the main story    

Related Stories

China's ambitious quest for shale gas

'Infinite' shale fuel to boost US

Is shale gas the GM of energy?

A steeper-than-expected rise in US shale oil reserves is about to change the global balance of power between new and existing producers, a report says.

Over the next five years, the US will account for a third of new oil supplies, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA).

The US will change from the world's leading importer of oil to a net exporter.

Demand for oil from Middle-East oil producers is set to slow as a result.

"North America has set off a supply shock that is sending ripples throughout the world," said IEA executive director Maria van der Hoeven.

The surge in US production will reshape the whole industry, according to the IEA, which made the prediction in its closely-watched bi-annual report examining trends in oil supply and demand over the next five years.

The IEA said it expected the US to overtake Russia as the world's biggest gas producer by 2015 and to become "all but self-sufficient" in its energy needs by about 2035.

Always keep an open mind: there is always more than meets the eye

Other than money- what do Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, and Jeb Bush have in common?

They met this last Sunday and Monday

Mini Bilderberg? Bill Gates, Bloomberg, and World’s Richest Meeting on Gated SC Island

Agree about an open mind. Maybe, just maybe the RV will be the spark to jump start the global economies. Then again, maybe it's nothing to do with a RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OR, maybe they're trying to figure out how this news will play in Peoria...

14 May 2013 Last updated at 10:00 ET

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22524597

US shale oil supply shock shifts global power balance

The US will change from the world's leading importer of oil to a net exporter. Shale oil production adds economic value, but critics say the costs to the environment are also large

Continue reading the main story    

Related Stories

China's ambitious quest for shale gas

'Infinite' shale fuel to boost US

Is shale gas the GM of energy?

A steeper-than-expected rise in US shale oil reserves is about to change the global balance of power between new and existing producers, a report says.

Over the next five years, the US will account for a third of new oil supplies, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA).

The US will change from the world's leading importer of oil to a net exporter.

Demand for oil from Middle-East oil producers is set to slow as a result.

"North America has set off a supply shock that is sending ripples throughout the world," said IEA executive director Maria van der Hoeven.

The surge in US production will reshape the whole industry, according to the IEA, which made the prediction in its closely-watched bi-annual report examining trends in oil supply and demand over the next five years.

The IEA said it expected the US to overtake Russia as the world's biggest gas producer by 2015 and to become "all but self-sufficient" in its energy needs by about 2035.

The oil stays in the ground as long as Obama is president & serves the environmentalists.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The oil stays in the ground as long as Obama is president & serves the environmentalists.

A little "sumpin" in they way of payback may be brewing at the EPA today as well...

Report: EPA Waivers for 'Green' Groups, Denies Conservative, Watchdog Groups

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has routinely charged conservative and watchdog groups fees that the agency has waived for the mainstream media and "green" groups, according to a new report.

According to the Washington Examiner, a Conservative Enterprise Institute review found that while "government agencies are supposed to waive fees for groups disseminating information for public benefit," the EPA denied such requests from the Conservative Enterprise Institute in addition to other groups like Judicial Watch and the Franklin Center that hold Obama administration accountable.

The EPA granted requests for waivers to groups like the  National Resources Defense Council and EarthJustice. The report found that the EPA waived fees for "green" groups 92% of the time.

A little "sumpin" in they way of payback may be brewing at the EPA today as well...

Report: EPA Waivers for 'Green' Groups, Denies Conservative, Watchdog Groups

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has routinely charged conservative and watchdog groups fees that the agency has waived for the mainstream media and "green" groups, according to a new report.

According to the Washington Examiner, a Conservative Enterprise Institute review found that while "government agencies are supposed to waive fees for groups disseminating information for public benefit," the EPA denied such requests from the Conservative Enterprise Institute in addition to other groups like Judicial Watch and the Franklin Center that hold Obama administration accountable.

The EPA granted requests for waivers to groups like the  National Resources Defense Council and EarthJustice. The report found that the EPA waived fees for "green" groups 92% of the time.

Obama just dedicated a brand new Nat'l Wildlife Preserve in NM last month. This is part of the TX-NM Permian Basin gas & oil fields. All in the name of protecting a lizard not even endangered as the excuse to shut down production on now new Federal lands.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obama just dedicated a brand new Nat'l Wildlife Preserve in NM last month. This is part of the TX-NM Permian Basin gas & oil fields. All in the name of protecting a lizard not even endangered as the excuse to shut down production on now new Federal lands.

Hope you're right cause if not, it could make Iraq a little irrelevant in the global economic picture.

A little off-topic here, but why do I always feel like buying a pizza everytime you post?

Maybe it's because we used to have a Luigi's Pizza down the road that was (almost) as good as Little Tony's in North Hollywood.

Next thing you know, I'll be wanting a brewski before 5 'o clock to wash it down.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Hope you're right cause if not, it could make Iraq a little irrelevant in the global economic picture.

A little off-topic here, but why do I always feel like buying a pizza everytime you post?

Maybe it's because we used to have a Luigi's Pizza down the road that was (almost) as good as Little Tony's in North Hollywood.

Next thing you know, I'll be wanting a brewski before 5 'o clock to wash it down.

Cheers!

The wildlife preserve is a done deal.

Buying oil from Iraq with our RV IQD turned over to the Fed Reserve used to buy yet more oil from Iraq strengthens their economy & the IQD even more. In a way we will be contributing indirectly to our RV every time we fill 'er up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The wildlife preserve is a done deal.

Buying oil from Iraq with our RV IQD turned over to the Fed Reserve used to buy yet more oil from Iraq strengthens their economy & the IQD even more. In a way we will be contributing indirectly to our RV every time we fill 'er up.

To tell you the truth, at this point I'd rather see Iraq's (and other middle east oil producers) oil based economies fall on their arses because the US starts cranking up oil production and driving down the cost of oil. I'd take $2.00 a gallon gas over a 10 cent RV any day. (unfortunately, I suspect neither is likely)

Not Mine! There's gonna be all kinds of demons hangin' around this meeting.

Awe Really Keaton? Would That Maybe Include The Banker's???

You Ever Want To Debate That Keaton... It Has Nothing To Do With Anti-Semitism.

I And Some Friends Would Love To Go "Toe To Toe"... As Far As Is "ALLOWED" on This Site.

All I Will Say For Now Is... "Keep Our Kids OUT Of It".

Somehow... I Don't See A Real "Debate" Happenning On This Site.

My Experience Has Been That It Always Was Ended Quickly.

PS. Before You Come Back With The Anti... Card.

I'm So NOT! Lost A Good Friend Who Happened To Be  "JEWISH" And I Miss Her All The Time. :) I Hate NO ONE.

What Say You Keaton?

from various news sources...

5-14-13-Emergency unscheduled G-7 meeting this weekend in London. Could the rumor the entire world economies could be on the verge of economic collapse headed towards another great depression? Your comments, please.

see link below...

http://silverdoctors.com/emergency-g-7-meeting-elite-ready-to-pull-the-trigger/

They should really do a bit more homework. The meeting was scheduled for some time and was held in Aylesbury on the 10th and 11th of May.

There was no significant outcome.

PS. It was the finance ministers, not the leaders, that is in Ireland next month.

Edited by sandyf
  • Downvote 1

HECK,  THEY DON'T HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY TO LONDON!!!!!

THEY CAN MEET AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs: 

Yep. They can meet at my place. I will furnish scotch, cigars, and foil hats for everybody. We can sit around and discuss world domination, lizard people, and the nibiru til somebody passes out then move onto Karaoke for the rest of the night.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

They should really do a bit more homework. The meeting was scheduled for some time and was held in Aylesbury on the 10th and 11th of May.

There was no significant outcome.

PS. It was the finance ministers, not the leaders, that is in Ireland next month.

Why am I not surpised nothing got done.

Just another paid vacation paid for by the taxpayers for all our finance ministers cronies & families.

• Upvote 1