Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economic committee asks CBI to take swift action.

Luigi1

Economic Committee members call on CBI to take swift action & reconsider policy: stop turning deaf ear & blind eye on the continuing rise of the USD.

read more...see Arabic link below then go to Google translate.

http://bit.ly/10SuMYI

The demand of the USD & high prices to exchange are causing undue hardship on the Iraqi citizens & the economy. Are there too many USD on the street of Iraq & is the high costs of USD leading to inflationary worries? Will this put pressure on CBI to raise the value of the IQD & reduce the amount of USD in the economy? Finally, is Iraq near a breaking point.Your views on this latest development.

• Upvote 5

They are just waiting for their currecy to be worth nothing world wide

Maliki gave his own word to sign some key bills he was holding up last week the reneged on his word. He latter claimed illness then fled to Iran for medical treatment. Maliki must sign these bills before Parliament recesses this Friday for a month. Then Ramadan follows for another month. It could be August or September before anything gets done.

Iran & Maliki have an agenda to stall for more time. Iran don't want a prosperous Iraq.

• Upvote 1

Why is this in the rumor section?

There are always rumors associated with any news bit especially from the Gurus slinging their own BS.

This is why it was asked your views. Maybe others have something to contribute. Nip the rumors before they get out of control.

• Upvote 1

I keep hearing this, the rise in the value of the dollar against the dinar. Only by 10 or 20 dinars or so to the dollar, whats the big deal. What does that figure out to be a couple pennys on the dollar. If your going to complain, do it right. Ask for eaqual or greater value to the dollar. Geeez

• Upvote 2

" Economic Committee members call on CBI to take swift action & reconsider policy: stop turning deaf ear & blind eye on the continuing rise of the USD ".

Has a sense of urgency about it . . . of course there's been a sense of urgency about all this for quite some time. . . suppose we'll wait, as usual.

Encouraging nonetheless > how about a little RV for the folks. Oh,say, $1.17 - give or take.

C'mon, spin the wheel on the Price is Right !

" Economic Committee members call on CBI to take swift action & reconsider policy: stop turning deaf ear & blind eye on the continuing rise of the USD ".

Has a sense of urgency about it . . . of course there's been a sense of urgency about all this for quite some time. . . suppose we'll wait, as usual.

Encouraging nonetheless > how about a little RV for the folks. Oh,say, $1.17 - give or take.

C'mon, spin the wheel on the Price is Right !

I'm with you. A RV under $1 is better than nothing at all.

• Upvote 2

Let us not forget that an RV cannot happen without at least some of the larger new lower denoms in place.

Like the 25 & 10.

and a high RV like 1:1 would require all the new lower denoms available (25,10,5,2,1) or whatever they are going to be.

It is a basic fact that you cannot make change for a purchase without adequate lower currencies.

But DANG MAN!, I hope they do something soon.

IMHO

The best things in life RV

yak

I my self Still believe they will come out the gate at 1 to 1. Reason , for two yrs they preached about not wanting to confuse there people.They have gotten used to the US dollar at what it can buy. So if they start there new money = to the US dollar they can go on with a simple life and not confuse there people. Just my thoughts and beliefs.

• Upvote 2

I my self Still believe they will come out the gate at 1 to 1. Reason , for two yrs they preached about not wanting to confuse there people.They have gotten used to the US dollar at what it can buy. So if they start there new money = to the US dollar they can go on with a simple life and not confuse there people. Just my thoughts and beliefs.

I agree completely. Go RV!!!!! :backflip:

CBI to take swift action????????????

When??????  Those guys can not take swift action if their house was on fire!

Right now Maliki must sign any bills passed. He is the holdup with his fake sickness in hospital in Iran.

Iraqis need to replace him pronto or nothing will get done till 2014.

• Upvote 1