Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med - We Are Involved In A High Risk Investment !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Fascinating Discussion On Medical Equipment Being Shipped To Iraq !

Med (6:24 AM): GM DS  I WANT TO SAY ONE THING  IT IS ABOUT WHAT WE ARE IN....

THERE ARE INVESTMENTS -- MOST INVESTMENTS INVOLVE MINIMAL RISKS BUT ON INVESTMENTS THAT INVOLVE MINIMAL RISKS THE PAYOUT IS USUALLY MUCH LOWER

WE ARE INVOLVED IN A HIGH RISK INVESTMENT -- NOW I STUDIED WHAT IS A HIGH RISK INVESTMENT AND FROM WHAT I CAN TELL.....

THERE IS NO SOLID EXPLANATION OR EXAMPLE THAT GENERALIZES WHAT A HIGH RISK INVESTMENT IS  BUT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE DECIDED ON  AS THE BEST WAY TO EXPLAIN

An investment that is subject to potential danger or hazard from a financial and/or technical standpoint. Although high risk investments have the potential to yield a lucrative return, it can also yield a substantial loss.

FROM ALL THE EXPLANATIONS THIS TO ME IS THE BEST AND WE HAVE SEEN ALL THE POTENTIAL HAZARDS IN THIS INVESTMENT

FIRST IT WAS SHABIBI BALKING BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE AT A GREAT TURNING POINT IN NOVEMBER OF 2009 HE DECIDED TO WAIT AND BET ON IRAQ IMPROVING EVEN MORE WHICH THEY DID NOT

AND THEN WE SAY MAJOR TURNS -- MALIKI STEALING AN ELECTIONS --  MONTHS OF STAGNATION WITH AN INTERIM GOVT RUNNING IT

THEN AGREEMENTS MADE AND BROKEN --  RECORD ASSETS IN CBI -  BUT YET MALIKI HEAD HUNTING FOR THOSE WHO HAD NOT PLAYED BALL WITH HIM

WHICH AGAIN PUT THE DELETION OF ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE SCHEDULED FOR JAN 2013 ON THE SHELVES AGAIN

NOW WE SEE THAT IN DEC 2012 THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS APPROVED THE DELETION OF ZERO'S AND WE SAW LAST MONTH APRIL DOZENS OF ARTICLES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS ON THE START OF THE PROCEDURAL PROCESS OF DELETING THE ZERO'S BY JAN 2014...

THIS IS THE ISSUE OF NEW DENOMS BUT I BELIEVE IF THIS IS ACTUALLY TRUE AND THEY CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THE NEXT 7 MONTHS

IT WILL BE OVER SOMETIME FOR US BETWEEN NOVEMBER LATE  OR DECEMBER OF 2013....

THE SITE IS HERE FOR ALL TO ENJOY - WE HAVE GREAT PEOPLE ON IT AND ALL HAVE BEEN SO DEDICATED

IT IS SUMMER NOW - MANY HAVE SUFFERED LONG MONTHS HOUSEBOUND BY SHIITE WEATHER

ENJOY YOURSELVES - DURING THIS TIME - WE ARE NOT IN LIMBO - BUT WE ARE IN LIMBO AS IN THE NEWS BEING SPREAD  DURING THE PROCEDURAL PROCESS - WHATEVER THAT MAY BE

THIS AGAIN IS A HIGH RISK INVESTMENT BUT STILL IS AN INVESTMENT

YOU DONT NEED TO SPEND 24/7 HERE -  I ENJOY TALKING TO YOU ALL BUT UNLESS THERE IS MAJOR NEWS THAT I THINK IS REALLY PERTINENT TO THIS INVESTMENT ENDING  I AM NOT GOING TO DISCUSS DENTAL EQUIPEMTN BEING SHIPPED TO IRAQ

sallyds: Hi MED....goood advice...thanks

(non Dinar talk)

Med: I WILL COME ON EVERYDAY

sallyds: good

Med: FIRST WILL BE IN THE AM DURING THE MIDDAY HRS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

JUST A  FOUNTAIN of knowledge---seems like a reversal yet again for the med man---high risk right out there  but not even close to playing the stock market , more will lose in the market over time then the few who speculate  about this investment even for 10 years or more  less will profit from when it all comes together than those who lost in the market over the same period of time--I will safety say more will have lost their investment VS the few made money from this high risk investment by 50 times or more and I am just being conservative of course

I may of not expressed this well but I do believe, the cards are stacked for the spectators if just patient--time will tell

JMO

• Upvote 1