Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story on a positive note

Gooserider67

sorry folks while WF said they don't sell the IQD--they never said they will not buy the IQD--the you know that all to often term spread just doesn't seem to come up except for CASHING in after the RV but the spread has always been there just because they won't sell it to you that has nothing to do with buying it from you---they make money on the buy side--INMO nothing here to get excited about yet folks

Its always good to hear that banks are going to be willing to buy back... It just proves that with or without any significant Re-value we can at least feel comfortable knowing we don't have to go through dealers to exchange back for cash.

I misread it at first too and thought the post was referencing WF.

sorry folks while WF said they don't sell the IQD--they never said they will not buy the IQD--the you know that all to often term spread just doesn't seem to come up except for CASHING in after the RV but the spread has always been there just because they won't sell it to you that has nothing to do with buying it from you---they make money on the buy side--INMO nothing here to get excited about yet folks

She wasn't talking about WF, She was talking about her bank. I did the same but dinar thug pointed that out to everyone

Time to put these Wells Fargo (WF) IQD bank rumors to rest.

1.  Go to WF web site and sign in;

2.  Click on Account Services;

3.  Scroll down to "Payments in foreign currency";

4.  Click on "learn about foreign exchange online";

5. Scroll down to "need to order foreign travel currency";

6.  Click on "order online";

7.  Under "Select Currencies" it says "Currency - select one";

8. Click on "select one";

9.  Select Iraq.

10.  You won't find Iraq, because it is not listed;

11.  Also, under "need to order foreign travel currency", click on "learn more";

12.  Then click on "currency converter";

13.  Under "currency converter - select one", select Iraq;

14.  You will not find Iraq because its not there.

Iraq is not listed because it is not presently a recognized tradeable currency.  Another BS WF bank post.

open mouth...insert foot....

• Upvote 1

Hmmm. OK, so I can now go buy a million IQD at Dinar Trade for $980..00 and sell it to Compass for $650.30?

Lemme think about that one for awhile......

well it would be stupid to buy it if you want to resell it the next day. selling back is a last and worst case scenario but even still why would you sell it to compass bank when dinar trade will buy it back for $810 vs the $650 compass will give you.

nobodies saying buy something and sell it at a loss that would be dumb, but if someone needs to free up the cash or if someone gets sick of hodling the dinar its good to know there are avenues to get rid of it.

here's straight from the source. here's what wells fargo has to say about the dinar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4raOvE9DoyU

I was in 2 wells fargo banks during the last week : 

one guy's face went blank---never even heard of dinar :

one lady said they would never be involved with dinar

Don't know why you got negged for reporting something you were told... Evened you.

I went in to my bank today and asked if they did currency exchange and she said Yes,as long as your coins are rolled.

I guess I should have said Foreign exchange..Maybe next time.. :blush:

At my bank the sign says to exchange rolled coins you must put your name and phone number on each roll... LOL I don't have the patience to roll coins much less write on every one of them!!