Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talabani...the IQD is now an int'l currency.

Luigi1

If memory serves me, I believe Adam has told us it has always been internationally traded - just not worth much!!  If it wasn't - how were we able to purchase it???

Not disagreeing but it ain't fully int'l traded unless it has a IMP banking code, is on all bank screens worldwide & can be traded at any bank or Forex instead of from on line currency brokers & facilitators. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

So we are led to believe that Talabani comes out of a coma and declares the Iraqi dinar an international currency?

I might believe that he ordered a cheeseburger and fries but then again we have no proof he is still alive.

Coherent with his coming out of a coma... Not totally coming out, apparently.

Edited by umbertino

If memory serves me, I believe Adam has told us it has always been internationally traded - just not worth much!!  If it wasn't - how were we able to purchase it???

Online, no different than anything else in the Universe.......

• Upvote 1

All in favor of Thug being wife in the knows new Sancho, so we can determine when the rv isnt happening, please say I......

I'll Be Her New Huckleberry .......

nacholibre_story1.jpg

:D   :D     :D

• Upvote 2

I'll Be Her New Huckleberry .......

nacholibre_story1.jpg

:D:D:D

Ten bucks hes not wearing socks, twenty bucks I know where hes hiding them.....

Those Ain't Socks ! :o That's My Big Wad ....... Of IQD .......

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Don't shoot me...I'm only the messenger...

05-13-13-Guru Shredd-the consistent message we are seeing is the Dinar is equal to the Dollar.

05-13-13-Guru 12thman-I received a text today(Sunday) to be looking for a world event or report on Wednesday this week.

• Upvote 2

Don't shoot me...I'm only the messenger...

05-13-13-Guru Shredd-the consistent message we are seeing is the Dinar is equal to the Dollar.

05-13-13-Guru 12thman-I received a text today(Sunday) to be looking for a world event or report on Wednesday this week.

I heard the same thing froma source of mine - But was told this before and nothing happened.  I hope its true but time will tell

Heeeeeeeeyy  Luuuiiiggggiiii !! Ima gonnagiiive Shred a thought or Two.......Ima notta gonnagive 12th man any thought at tall.

Forgive me umbertino as my Italian really sucks and Luigi I won't shoot you at all.....You can keep bringing them.....It's no problem at all!!!!

Lol.........My Friends....!

• Upvote 1