Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Douchebags Exposed. Criminal Charges Pending

DocDinar.

482110_10200967672694030_1579301113_n.jp   This is Sam I Am

https://www.facebook.com/rod.saunders.   This is his partner Marcus Curtis. Although at times their research is solid their defamation of character and outright lies have now gotten them in legal trouble. 

They lied plenty of times also.  They post arrest records insinuating criminal charges that were often dropped or thrown out immediately. They are spiteful and clearly bitter and motivated only by hate.  It's a shame really because I also recognize they have done excellent research at times but their lack of tact and general piss poor attitude toward life in general makes them very distastful.  No wonder they have so much time to blog, clearly no attractive female would give them the time of day. 

If these people were posting criminal history of others, regardless of the outcome of the case, thats not defamation of character.....its the truth....its what happened.....

Posting someones background isnt lying.....

Thats really silly....

hes your buddy keep Rod is from Tulsa, oklahoma you have met before, no need to hide it bro. You stated you have met Mr.Rich and Scooter he has been exposed.

i would like to know of these charges also.

Who is hiding anything??  Whoa call the police cause I met Mr.RIch.....

Dont you have some more Delta and Frank nonsense to spread around??  You havent been pumping much lately.....missing out on some funds?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

All kidding aside I'd like to thank Sam for doing solid research that has forced me to further my own research and do appreciate his perspective and opposing views, which I often agree with myself. However, I strongly disagree with his personal attacks, considering they are incomplete and make false accusations, where charges  were dropped decades ago and 15 years pass without so much as a speeding ticket. Unlike you I've never hid my identityl You were right about one thing though Rod, I have 6 years of pro MMA experience. So, the next time you wish to make personal attacks against myself, Adam Montana, Stryker, Scooter EG, Proteus, Patriot, Bondlady, Kaperoni, Yota 691, Enoch 8 or Enorrste shoot me an email at SWFloridaGuy@ymail.com and we can settle this man to man. I know you love to jam with Marcus Curtis so how bout a battle of the bands.  I'll sponsor it if you're willing to come to Asheville. 

SWFloridaGuy You are the man!  You are one of the few along with the names you mention here that I even bother to listen to.  Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and expertise in an honest and open manner and also in a respectful mature way.

Thanks for all you do here as well as other places.

I salute you Sir!

God Bless!

gp49

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it's time keep to decide which side of this investment you are on. If you don't believe in it anymore why are you here?

Oh im sorry, did i specifically state that i dont believe we will make a profit on this?

Nope......sure didnt.....Im on the fence as to which way this will turn out for us cause i dont know.....just like everyone else......

I rest my case dinarck did lie thanks Bumper64

Can you feel the heat from under tha magnifying glass yet Sam I am and Marcus Curtis outstanding work SWFG and dinardocwhats his real name easy I will have a look on Facebook for you. Mr rich was a very disgruntled mod on here I remember him well. Hope he kicks himself when the RV happens

For the record, he was always optimistic about the dinar until he, like many others started seeing that almost everything said about the dinar is a lie....when you look outside these forums for information, it can break the rose colored glasses.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

Oh im sorry, did i specifically state that i dont believe we will make a profit on this?Nope......sure didnt.....Im on the fence as to which way this will turn out for us cause i dont know.....just like everyone else......For the record, he was always optimistic about the dinar until he, like many others started seeing that almost everything said about the dinar is a lie....when you look outside these forums for information, it can break the rose colored glasses.....

good response keepem I've also looked outside the forums as well and as you know I was a believer in the lop theory. I am hopefully next month (June) going to post something that may rock this forum in a very very positive way unless the RV happens before the 10th June. Put it this way it's not going to lop I am 100% a believer in the RV and my info is not from gurus or from scam alert sites. Sam I am forget him and forget most of the gurus. I've posted two bank story's now from the uk I am hopefully going to post a third and it will involve myself- I hope one day we can talk outside this forum and you will realise how genuine I am. I have a lot of respect for you keepem.
  • Upvote 3

I am hopefully next month (June) going to post something that may rock this forum in a very very positive way

End Quote

Ok....Quite a strong / bold statement.. I acknowledge that you got ( trying to find an elegant / appropriate way to describe it) courage  in  announcing / making such claims / statements . That   is a compliment to you.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

QuoteI am hopefully next month (June) going to post something that may rock this forum in a very very positive wayEnd QuoteOk....Quite a strong / bold statement.. I acknowledge that you got ( trying to find an elegant / appropriate way to describe it) courage  in  announcing / making such claims / statements . That   is a compliment to you.

I am meeting up with someone who has only been in this investment for two weeks. We are going into a bank. That person is the person I spoke about in my RV thread. That person has no reason to lie and is going through a tough time. I've lost a person close to me before and know the responsibility I have towards this person. Umbertino I will share on this forum my experience with that person at my side as we go into tsb bank to speak to someone high up in that bank. I hope to bring good news for that person sake as well as mine and everyone involved in this investment. I am not someone who has committed crime I don't hide behind a name except for this forum and I am easily traceable. At the end of the day I am a health care worker and I work in the NHS.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am meeting up with someone who has only been in this investment for two weeks. We are going into a bank. That person is the person I spoke about in my RV thread. That person has no reason to lie and is going through a tough time. I've lost a person close to me before and know the responsibility I have towards this person. Umbertino I will share on this forum my experience with that person at my side as we go into tsb bank to speak to someone high up in that bank. I hope to bring good news for that person sake as well as mine and everyone involved in this investment. I am not someone who has committed crime I don't hide behind a name except for this forum and I am easily traceable. At the end of the day I am a health care worker and I work in the NHS.

Sorry for your loss. Thanks for your reply.

One more thing to keepem I know you have strong views about the lop theory and at times you can be provocative in your responces. I do however think that you, deep down,want us all to make a lot of money of this investment

Sam I am on the other hand has gone about things in a very toxic and disgruntled way and for that I have no respect what so ever about that person

And if Sam I am is a criminal then he gets what he deserves

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While we are on the subject.............

A guy walks into a bar, its almost empty except for one lady down at the end, the bartender asks him what he wants, he says "a beer - and give the ****** bag down at the end of the bar a drink." Well, the bartender is indignant, and tells the guy that this is not that kind of bar, and to be civil. And the customer, shrugs, and says again, "Give me a beer and the ****** bag at the end of the bar a drink." Well, the bartender stifles his anger, and goes down to the end of the bar and tells the lady, "This JERK down there wants to buy you a drink, what'll you have?" She says "Vinegar and water please."

• Upvote 2

The whole scam part of the dinar saga is the made up fantasy that currencies can increase in value by 100s of 1000s of percent overnight. Pumpers created that lie years ago and have been making millions off of that deceit ever since. That is the scam. Can the dinar rise in value? Absolutely. Enough to make anyone a millionaire overnight (or ever)? No. It can never happen. The very fundamentals of economics prevent it. That simple fact is irrelevant to the dreamers though. Especially when they have cheerleaders like South West Pumper Guy and Easy Rider filling their heads with fairytales that sound good enough to believe. 

Luckily it seems a lot of the dinar forum traffic is starting to die off. Hopefully the vast majority have woken up to reality. Lately DV has been holding steady with around 300 delusioned. This is a large decrease from the glory days of pumper mania when thousands were brainwashed into submission. I think that this site along with the brave few who spoke out as long as they could about the deception may have helped turn the tide in the SCAM department of the Dinar. That has yet to be seen but its pretty obvious which direction this "investment" is headed. 

Unfortunately the scam artist seem to have gotten away with making a lot of money off of peoples ignorance including my own in the beginning. I was forced to sell my dinar back to Ali for a ridiculous markup (again). It leaves a bad taste in my mouth that he profited twice on me. Not only that, he turned around and sold my dinar to some other unsuspecting "investor" who will probably wake up one day and sell that dinar right back to Ali and the cycle of dealers getting rich while the "investors" lose money will continue. Hopefully Iraq will get it together and redenominate so this cycle will end and the dinar dreamers will be forced to get a job.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  hey dinarck you mad bro? This is from dinarck, what a coward.

Well one thing is for sure with me. I would wipe my ^%$ with my dinar and flush them down toliet before i would resale to him (ali). with that being said his company never made any out landish promises or encouraged me to buy dinar. I bought them strickly on my own because of, word of mouth from another person that was listening to okie. Bad ideal. I never put money in it, that would bankrupt me or cause problems. I still believe the dinar will RV I dont know when, though. It could be another 10 years. If thats the case my kids will enjoy the money, thats life in the fast lane. One thing for sure the dreams of the,what ifs have been fun. Im happy my boss gave me my job back the three times I quit. I also told him how sorry he was, for not appreaciating me and how much money I've made the company. He told he is showing me, by continuing to let me work here. He did give me a raise the first time I quit and told him  off. It was a great take this job and shove it speech, not once but three times. So the word dinar is about as popular as exlax in dirreha ward. Go RV!!!

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 1

482110_10200967672694030_1579301113_n.jp   This is Sam I Am

https://www.facebook.com/rod.saunders.   This is his partner Marcus Curtis. Although at times their research is solid their defamation of character and outright lies have now gotten them in legal trouble. 

So are you saying defamation is the criminal charge? Do you have proof of this? Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box
  • Upvote 1

Oh im sorry, did i specifically state that i dont believe we will make a profit on this?

Nope......sure didnt.....Im on the fence as to which way this will turn out for us cause i dont know.....just like everyone else......

For the record, he was always optimistic about the dinar until he, like many others started seeing that almost everything said about the dinar is a lie....when you look outside these forums for information, it can break the rose colored glasses.....

Damit KEEP.... Just cause you (may) be right, do you gotta spit all over everyone that is hanging on a thread, trying to survive one day at a time?

Did you EVER stop to think that there may be MORE than a few people that need at least a glimmer of hope to make it till next week (or even tomorrow)?

Eventually, people will make a way for themselves, with or WITHOUT the Dinar, but in the meantime, a LOT of people in this economy NEED a reason to "KEEP" going.

If you can't see that, then maybe the blue (liberal) hat suits you.

Give your brothers and sisters a break!!!

• Upvote 7

I encourage any male over 40 to read this thread. The amount of testosterone flying is bound to improve anyone's T count. By the way, my dog can kill your dog.......he's really small and your dog may choke on him.

• Upvote 3

I am so confused...I do not know what I have missed.

Have there been actual charges? If so what are the charges? 

Well Miss Kitty :) The Only Charges I Have Seen So Far Are The Inuendo's From DocDinar.

Didn't He Say "Pending Charges"?

I Do Have To Wonder How In The Heck He Knows This Already?

Is He The One Pressing The Charges?

Inquirering Mind Want To Know...

I encourage any male over 40 to read this thread. The amount of testosterone flying is bound to improve anyone's T count. By the way, my dog can kill your dog.......he's really small and your dog may choke on him.

LMAO

Much Needed Comic Relief My Friend. :)

• Upvote 3

Damit KEEP.... Just cause you (may) be right, do you gotta spit all over everyone that is hanging on a thread, trying to survive one day at a time?

Did you EVER stop to think that there may be MORE than a few people that need at least a glimmer of hope to make it till next week (or even tomorrow)?

Eventually, people will make a way for themselves, with or WITHOUT the Dinar, but in the meantime, a LOT of people in this economy NEED a reason to "KEEP" going.

If you can't see that, then maybe the blue (liberal) hat suits you.

Give your brothers and sisters a break!!!

Who am I spitting all over? Im not downing this speculation on here......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I call bs on the criminal charges. 

I wouldn't discount it---- defamation [libel and/or slander] --if it can be proved is a serious charge.

SIA is [seemingly] very thorough in his background work for the people he chooses to investigate-- the only problem with this is he doesn't stop at just facts-- he does a lot of extrapolating and does a lot of conjecturing in the process.

That being said, if he has gotten any information wrong, and it is harmful to a person's character --and perchance was asked to remove it and refused--then a case can be built.

Edited by FreckledFuzz