Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Douchebags Exposed. Criminal Charges Pending

DocDinar.

482110_10200967672694030_1579301113_n.jp   This is Sam I Am

https://www.facebook.com/rod.saunders.   This is his partner Marcus Curtis. Although at times their research is solid their defamation of character and outright lies have now gotten them in legal trouble. 

For exposing thr lies from.all the gurus? Highly doubt it......

They lied plenty of times also.  They post arrest records insinuating criminal charges that were often dropped or thrown out immediately. They are spiteful and clearly bitter and motivated only by hate.  It's a shame really because I also recognize they have done excellent research at times but their lack of tact and general piss poor attitude toward life in general makes them very distastful.  No wonder they have so much time to blog, clearly no attractive female would give them the time of day. 

• Upvote 2

482110_10200967672694030_1579301113_n.jp   This is Sam I Am

No wonder they have so much time to blog, clearly no attractive female would give them the time of day.

They Have Had Plenty Of Conversations With "Attractive" Females ! :rolleyes:

Unfortunately It Required A Cell Phone + A Credit Card ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 6

looks like Mr. rich a former DV member a while back ago.  Well he had to know you expose others they will expose YOU. It also seems he deleted his facebook page hmmm or maybe u have to be logged in i dont mess with social media so i dunno.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

looks like Mr. rich a former DV member a while back ago.  Well he had to know you expose others they will expose YOU.

Lol ! I Was Hoping That U Would Chime In !

:D:D:D

But Where Is DocDinar The Original Poster With The Details ? :blink:

Where's The Beef ? :unsure:

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

All kidding aside I'd like to thank Sam for doing solid research that has forced me to further my own research and do appreciate his perspective and opposing views, which I often agree with myself. However, I strongly disagree with his personal attacks, considering they are incomplete and make false accusations, where charges  were dropped decades ago and 15 years pass without so much as a speeding ticket. Unlike you I've never hid my identityl You were right about one thing though Rod, I have 6 years of pro MMA experience. So, the next time you wish to make personal attacks against myself, Adam Montana, Stryker, Scooter EG, Proteus, Patriot, Bondlady, Kaperoni, Yota 691, Enoch 8 or Enorrste shoot me an email at SWFloridaGuy@ymail.com and we can settle this man to man. I know you love to jam with Marcus Curtis so how bout a battle of the bands.  I'll sponsor it if you're willing to come to Asheville. 

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The whole scam part of the dinar saga is the made up fantasy that currencies can increase in value by 100s of 1000s of percent overnight. Pumpers created that lie years ago and have been making millions off of that deceit ever since. That is the scam. Can the dinar rise in value? Absolutely. Enough to make anyone a millionaire overnight (or ever)? No. It can never happen. The very fundamentals of economics prevent it. That simple fact is irrelevant to the dreamers though. Especially when they have cheerleaders like South West Pumper Guy and Easy Rider filling their heads with fairytales that sound good enough to believe. 

Luckily it seems a lot of the dinar forum traffic is starting to die off. Hopefully the vast majority have woken up to reality. Lately DV has been holding steady with around 300 delusioned. This is a large decrease from the glory days of pumper mania when thousands were brainwashed into submission. I think that this site along with the brave few who spoke out as long as they could about the deception may have helped turn the tide in the SCAM department of the Dinar. That has yet to be seen but its pretty obvious which direction this "investment" is headed. 

Unfortunately the scam artist seem to have gotten away with making a lot of money off of peoples ignorance including my own in the beginning. I was forced to sell my dinar back to Ali for a ridiculous markup (again). It leaves a bad taste in my mouth that he profited twice on me. Not only that, he turned around and sold my dinar to some other unsuspecting "investor" who will probably wake up one day and sell that dinar right back to Ali and the cycle of dealers getting rich while the "investors" lose money will continue. Hopefully Iraq will get it together and redenominate so this cycle will end and the dinar dreamers will be forced to get a job.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  hey dinarck you mad bro? This is from dinarck, what a coward.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

Rod Saunders Is - AKA Sam I Am of ###### and a has pending criminal charges!!!

knew this was coming ha take that Sam I am. Your lying about the RV

Well done docdinar

Dinarck also claimed that he is banned from this site what a douchbag telling lies. Come over here and stop being a coward against easyrider

And SWFG

Also Sam I am admits to owning iraqi dinar. How can you have a blog about calling the dinar a scam and own dinar at the same point what a toss pot

• Upvote 1

Way To Call Him Out SWFG - He Is A LOPster And An ASS ! :o

That Was Probably Him Under One Of His Pseudonyms Of "Flatbush Zombies" That Tried Making A Total Bush League Attack On U Here At DV Several Weeks Ago ! <_<

Thankfully The Mod's Here Did A Great Job That Night Of Removing The Trash ! ;)

I Have No Idea If DocDinar's Allegations Are True But In Fairness To Sam It's Not Cool To Open A Thread Titled "Criminal Charges Pending" With No Details Or Backup And Then Disappear ! :blink:

- CNN

• Upvote 4

For exposing thr lies from.all the gurus? Highly doubt it......

hes your buddy keep Rod is from Tulsa, oklahoma you have met before, no need to hide it bro. You stated you have met Mr.Rich and Scooter he has been exposed.

PM me Thug and you will see the allegations are legitmate.  I'm not going to comment further on this matter.

i would like to know of these charges also.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

Way To Call Him Out SWFG - He Is A LOPster And An ASS ! :o

That Was Probably Him Under One Of His Pseudonyms Of "Flatbush Zombies" That Tried Making A Total Bush League Attack On U Here At DV Several Weeks Ago ! <_<

Thankfully The Mod's Here Did A Great Job That Night Of Removing The Trash ! ;)

I Have No Idea If DocDinar's Allegations Are True But In Fairness To Sam It's Not Cool To Open A Thread Titled "Criminal Charges Pending" With No Details Or Backup And Then Disappear ! :blink:

- CNN

PM me Thug and you will see the allegations are legitmate.  I'm not going to comment further on this matter.  Once again I truly would like to express my regret for the spiteful/slander approach he chose to take because I have a lot of respect for his research and have learned a lot from him although his toxic personality prefers to focus on the obvious moronic imebecils while failing to mention the alternative positive aspects that are not only plausible but have more opportunities for prosperity. I concede this may be more realistic and time consuming but when you consider the risk verses reward, it's hard not to take the chance. Especially, when you have a country like Iraq that shows so much promise.  So, let's end the personal attacks, the obvioius pumping for personal gain go on about our daily lives and appreciate the social aspects of this community we hope to one day prosper from.

• Upvote 4

Dinarck also claimed that he is banned from this site what a douchbag telling lies.

BREAKING NEWS - Just for the record:

Dinarck is NOT BANNED, he was placed on MOD REVIEW for not following the site rules!

He can back under another name (Brazen - which is against site rules also) and that name is placed on MOD REVIEW also!!

Then he came back under Brazin and YES I did ban that name!!

Before anyone says that I am wrong, I/we are able to check IP's and e-mail address and these 2 names are one and the same person!

​Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.  Carry on!!  :lol:  :lol: 

• Upvote 11

BREAKING NEWS - Just for the record:

Dinarck is NOT BANNED, he was placed on MOD REVIEW for not following the site rules!

He can back under another name (Brazen - which is against site rules also) and that name is placed on MOD REVIEW also!!

Then he came back under Brazin and YES I did ban that name!!

Before anyone says that I am wrong, I/we are able to check IP's and e-mail address and these 2 names are one and the same person!

​Now, back to your regularly scheduled program. Carry on!! :lol: :lol:

I rest my case dinarck did lie thanks Bumper64

Can you feel the heat from under tha magnifying glass yet Sam I am and Marcus Curtis outstanding work SWFG and dinardoc

looks like Mr. rich a former DV member a while back ago. Well he had to know you expose others they will expose YOU. It also seems he deleted his facebook page hmmm or maybe u have to be logged in i dont mess with social media so i dunno.

whats his real name easy I will have a look on Facebook for you. Mr rich was a very disgruntled mod on here I remember him well. Hope he kicks himself when the RV happens Edited by dinarbeleiver
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1