Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was at my bank yesterday - got a strange look & vibe

NORTEC

Wow now that's a bank story!! One time years ago I went to the bank somewhere and ended up getting a BJ from her after she got off, and I don't mean from work.... Top that!!!

Please keep the comments on this site rated "G" - some may find this humor acceptable, but we have plenty of mothers and daughters here as members. Thanks for understanding and showing them the respect they deserve. :tiphat:

• Upvote 7

Thank you for your post Adam...I had been hoping that the moderators would intervene.   I am a grandmother myself, and consider that respect for everyone else is paramount, no matter our age, no matter our gender.  Some pictures and comments I have unwantingly and unexpectedly been exposed to on these forums make me shudder.  We dinarvets should all be standing proud to be part of the most respected dinar forum on the web, and take it upon ourselves to strive for excellence in everything we say and do.  Lets be funny, but lets keep it funny without the rude stuff.

• Upvote 5

Boss, could not have said it better than this grandmother. BTW a few nights back a member DDoug_w made a crude comment to another member in opern chat Kelio9. ...after which he immediately left....the member was very hurt and in spite of the mods attempting to tell her it woulld be dealt with (I sent him a PM to apologize...his response was he left so she could not confront him) ....he did apologize the next day but the overnight was made a mod....since then when Keli09 enters chat if Doug_w is there she leaves immediately ....Doug seems to have toned down but I fear his promotion will keep at least one member out of the chat room....

I kind of like everyone's bank story.  They take the boring out of the equation.  :twothumbs:

I haven't had an opportunity to post a bank story of my own.  But I will when I have one.  ;)

Thanks Adam, for your drive by.  Although I do take my chances in logging on to a thread, no telling what is going to be said.  Those who show respect for us here, I have to tip my hat off to you.  :tiphat:

Banks don't know either.  They will look at you funny because they have been told it is a scam.  The teller is under no such gag order.  They are peons too.    Branch managers will NOT know either.  where in the world did anyone get this idea is beyond me.  This would make a good way to break the country if folks were privy to this type information other than those directly involved.  And it would be treason to anyone belonging to the GOI, IMF, and BIS if they are directly involved.  There may be a handful who will actually know this.  And my friends no one, I mean NO ONE of these blogs are one of them.  

if you were in front of me i would give you a strange vibe and look too for posting this nonstory. today i was at the bank and when i asked about the dinar the teller farted. i think it was because the dinar is gonna rv and they know they will be slammed with customers and she is nervous about it so her stomach is rumbling and acting up.

• Upvote 1

TRUE STORY     -----     I was at my Bank on Friday , not my regular branch though, standing in line , just waiting my turn , minding my own business .   The manager who used to work at my regular branch to my surprise now works at this other branch , and let me tell you , she saw me, she came out of her office and walked straight to me and stood 2 feet in front of my face and had a big smile . She asked me how have I been , what are you doing in this neighborhood ?  Man oh man ------- she is a beautiful woman .... I was surprised as hell .... that smile on her face made me feel like a champ.   She knows i'm broke by the way . I have never mentioned anything about the Dinar or Dong saga either . I said to this pretty woman , "wow , that office is 3 times bigger than your old one , you deserve it girl ". Plus this office is closer to your house right ?  Shorter commute for you. Thats cool for you in every way .  Man , I seriously was at a loss for words after that , she made me nervous being so dam pretty and all.  Quiet bank , all other customers looking at us. I was feeling put on the spot . She told me good to see you and you look good .....  I have never thought she would check me out .  I always used to check her out , when she wasn't looking . It was written all over her face .... its on and poppin,  awe shoot your game baby girl , i'm ready !  lol   Made my week , and dating a bank manager could be just what the doctor ordered , you feel me ....? It was very obvious that we have an attraction to each other , a blind man could see it.  I'm still happy about the encounter. Maybe I can be getting me some intel too ? Huh , huh ? What cha think ?  lol  She is hella sweet , i got nothing but respect for her . But dam , she is a bad maama jaama . I cant wait.    Thats my bank story - non dinar related .   Now i need to go get me some new threads to look good for a date with her , right ?  Come on RV ---- I need you now !   lol

• Upvote 1

TRUE STORY     -----     I was at my Bank on Friday , not my regular branch though, standing in line , just waiting my turn , minding my own business .   The manager who used to work at my regular branch to my surprise now works at this other branch , and let me tell you , she saw me, she came out of her office and walked straight to me and stood 2 feet in front of my face and had a big smile . She asked me how have I been , what are you doing in this neighborhood ?  Man oh man ------- she is a beautiful woman .... I was surprised as hell .... that smile on her face made me feel like a champ.   She knows i'm broke by the way . I have never mentioned anything about the Dinar or Dong saga either . I said to this pretty woman , "wow , that office is 3 times bigger than your old one , you deserve it girl ". Plus this office is closer to your house right ?  Shorter commute for you. Thats cool for you in every way .  Man , I seriously was at a loss for words after that , she made me nervous being so dam pretty and all.  Quiet bank , all other customers looking at us. I was feeling put on the spot . She told me good to see you and you look good .....  I have never thought she would check me out .  I always used to check her out , when she wasn't looking . It was written all over her face .... its on and poppin,  awe shoot your game baby girl , i'm ready !  lol   Made my week , and dating a bank manager could be just what the doctor ordered , you feel me ....? It was very obvious that we have an attraction to each other , a blind man could see it.  I'm still happy about the encounter. Maybe I can be getting me some intel too ? Huh , huh ? What cha think ?  lol  She is hella sweet , i got nothing but respect for her . But dam , she is a bad maama jaama . I cant wait.    Thats my bank story - non dinar related .   Now i need to go get me some new threads to look good for a date with her , right ?  Come on RV ---- I need you now !   lol

Wow!!!  Easy there big fella.......don't make us get the hose.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

Isn't it time they start to filter some of nutjobs in the rumor section?

Man , it's the rumor section , you got to expect some freestyle action .   Im kind of nutty for sure.  You gotta be , this roller coaster ain't no joke .  Lighten up . So much dis info out there , just stay grounded .   Laughter is good for the soul ....  God Bless .

Wow!!!  Easy there big fella.......don't make us get the hose.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

A garden hose aint gonna do it .......  I think a fire truck might do it ..    I dont know ..   lol      Hey , just sharing some of my personal life with you guys . Lift up our spirits , you know ? Hey , it's all to the good .

Best wishes for your night out.

• Upvote 1

love boat, i like the part where you might get some intel from the bank lady. you know this inside information might just qualify you for a spot on franks team.

Hey man , I will sacrifice myself for the good of all the Dinarians ......         :salute:

• Upvote 1

I was in my bank yesterday too and when I finally got to the front of the line for my turn.....my grandson says, "Paw Paw, I got to pee!" So after we take care of his business, I have to wait all over again! But the teller just laughed along with everyone else. And no one knew anything about an RV...didn't even know what a dinar was. That's my recent bank story!

I wasn’t going to post my bank story, but now I can’t resist:   

First, know one who personally knows me, knows that I have dinar (a lot of dinar), except for the friend that turned me on to it five years ago. 

Two weeks ago, I went to my bank, Wells Fargo.  I ask to speak to one of the managers.  I told her that a friend gave me a birthday card, and in it was this 10,000 IQD note, and my friend had written “save it for a rainy day”.  I showed her the 10K note, and asked her what it was worth. 

She turned to her computer, said she was looking up the value, and then told me it was worth about $8.70 USD.  End of story.  No funny looks from her, no comments.  I did not pursue and further questions.  I said thank you and left.

This was my non disclosure way of trying to find out if anything is “truly” happening with the dinar at banks.

I would like to see others do what I did, and what their banker response was.  Give it a try and lodge a report on this topic.

For those who can't wait for then alerts that is a good idea!  Thanks for sharing adlon.

Thank you for your this post. It truly moves me.......I feel like break dancing

• Upvote 1

Hey man , I will sacrifice myself for the good of all the Dinarians ......         :salute:

Commendable, my Friend.

I was in my bank yesterday too and when I finally got to the front of the line for my turn.....my grandson says, "Paw Paw, I got to pee!" So after we take care of his business, I have to wait all over again! But the teller just laughed along with everyone else. And no one knew anything about an RV...didn't even know what a dinar was. That's my recent bank story!

And some might try to interpret it hoping to find any hint regarding the RV.