Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was at my bank yesterday - got a strange look & vibe

NORTEC

I was at my bank too the other day...and all of the tellers there once again gave me this same look every time I walk in and make the same deposit in to my account (which is always $12.79). This is for collecting aluminum cans around my neighborhood for the past 7 years. Awesome bank story huh!!!

hahahahaha.  Thanks

I too was in the bank the other day, and also received a "knowing" look from the teller! Apparently, someone passed gas and walked away...I walked right up into it and got the blame!!! Now, I don't mind taking the blame if its mine! I'm a " the smellers the feller" type of guy...but it wasn't any fun taking the blame for someone else's work!! God Bless...Go RV!!

Hoosier-  been wantin to check in with you for a while!  Regarding your back story from 6 weeks ago.  Have you talked to your bank associate lately? The one who heard some things in a meeting about the dinar and was all excited calling you?  What is he saying lately?  Surely he has been updated on whatever he was excited about... or has inquired.  What's the latest, thanks. 

Wow now that's a bank story!! One time years ago I went to the bank somewhere and ended up getting a BJ from her after she got off, and I don't mean from work.... Top that!!!

Was she the "Head" of the Bank? Sounds like it.

now thats a doozie, let us know if your cousin hears anything about the dinar.......

lol.

He was kicked out of the bar and told to go back to a dinar site.......

rotflmao.

Edited by umbertino

Good stury nortec but without actually talking to the bank teller, you have no idea what her thinking is. She could have no idea about the dinar she holds other than that it might rv andthe customer 2 minutes before you could have told her he heard the rv was happening this week.  Or she could have been reading okie the night before and believes his crap and then passes it on to you. Bank tellers know no more than you or I.

I was at my local WF branch yesterday and my teller called me a Dum-Dum.

gallery_20753_967_6329.jpgWhat's really embarrassing is when your Bank is the 'Blood Bank'.....eeeyowwww.

Oh, no! Embarrassing is when you're at the sperm bank and you get all gitty when they ask you if you would like a sucker and you say "hell yea", then they hand you a lollipop.

Lots of people have been giving me that "you must have bizillons of a Iraqi dinar" looks- but I haven't told anyone, strange... I have some silver filings that must be transmitting my thoughts. I've tried to scramble the transmission be taking several tabs of the brown acid and wrapping my ears, nose and other orifices with tin foil but am still getting "those looks", I'm at my wits end! Can anyone offer serious suggestions? My filings receive in the 3.22 gigahertz range. I await your call.

I can't help you personally megawatt but I have clients that operate at the same range that would be glad to help

L

Would you tell that story to your Mother?

There are ladies who use this forum sir.

Leave your sex stories at the bar please

Very much appreciate SocalDinar!  If I could...1,000,000,000 plusses for you! 

I don't have a lot of time to read posts and when I do, it is embarrassing for me to read most of these and many times anymore truly a waste of time.  Sadly, I have quit telling most of my friends to come here to learn about dinar so they also can get involved.

So I truly appreciate you and some others like SWFloridaGuy, ronscarpa, yota, revbo, and some I haven't seen for a while and All of are very awesome MODS!  Thanks

Barbara

aka gp49

• Upvote 6

hahahahaha.  Thanks

Hoosier-  been wantin to check in with you for a while!  Regarding your back story from 6 weeks ago.  Have you talked to your bank associate lately? The one who heard some things in a meeting about the dinar and was all excited calling you?  What is he saying lately?  Surely he has been updated on whatever he was excited about... or has inquired.  What's the latest, thanks.

I have talked with him on a few different occasions since then, but he has been business as usual. I started to come out and ask what went on, but I've only seen him in the bank...haven't had the chance to get together outside the work setting. He will most definately inform me of any info he receives...and when he does, i will post as promised! God Bless...All you moms out there have a blessed Mothers Day!!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My wife is a private banker with BOA.  These people know nothing what is going on at a branch level.  Maybe you forgot to shower so that's why you got a strange look and she didn't want to deal with you.  Anyone who says they got some insight from a local branch is lying or misunderstood what the person said. 

• Upvote 3

I have talked with him on a few different occasions since then, but he has been business as usual. I started to come out and ask what went on, but I've only seen him in the bank...haven't had the chance to get together outside the work setting. He will most definately inform me of any info he receives...and when he does, i will post as promised! God Bless...All you moms out there have a blessed Mothers Day!!

Appreciate that.  

- I was depositing some checks into my business account yesterday -

- The bank is located in North San diego county - Carlsbad -

- My usuall teller helped me - shes been there over 10 years -

- In the past we have talked about the Dinar , and cracked jokes about the RV-

- This time when I brought up the Dinar - she acted distant & aloof -

- She acted like she did not hear me - and gave me a strange look -

- I got a little knot in my stomach -

- I think that she knows about its impending RV - and she has been gagged -

- in the past - she told me that her In-laws gave her some dinar -

- and acted like it was a "pipe" dream -

- I have my "Trust" ready and waiting for a "Huge"  deposit  -

no offense but a lowly bank teller does not know when the rv is gonna happen or if one will happen. i bet the bank probably frowns on talking about the rv with customers. banks dont deal with the dinar and are annoyed by calls they get. also anyone who knows banking or customer service knows ifyou start answering questions it just opens the door to more questions so they probably tell the tellers to say they dont deal with it and not expound on it anymore

• Upvote 2

.....once again, as Rod Serling (The Twilight Zone) would say: "For those who believe, no explanation is necessary...for those

who don't believe, no explanation is possible."................applies to outer space aliens, as well!

• Upvote 1

Wow now that's a bank story!! One time years ago I went to the bank somewhere and ended up getting a BJ from her after she got off, and I don't mean from work.... Top that!!!

.....wow....you mean she gave you a B-roken J-aw!!!......bad boy....!

• Upvote 1