Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was at my bank yesterday - got a strange look & vibe

NORTEC

I wasn’t going to post my bank story, but now I can’t resist:   

First, know one who personally knows me, knows that I have dinar (a lot of dinar), except for the friend that turned me on to it five years ago. 

Two weeks ago, I went to my bank, Wells Fargo.  I ask to speak to one of the managers.  I told her that a friend gave me a birthday card, and in it was this 10,000 IQD note, and my friend had written “save it for a rainy day”.  I showed her the 10K note, and asked her what it was worth. 

She turned to her computer, said she was looking up the value, and then told me it was worth about $8.70 USD.  End of story.  No funny looks from her, no comments.  I did not pursue and further questions.  I said thank you and left.

This was my non disclosure way of trying to find out if anything is “truly” happening with the dinar at banks.

I would like to see others do what I did, and what their banker response was.  Give it a try and lodge a report on this topic.

I wish I could say nobody else knows I have IQD.  I told a friend about it in '07 as a tip for investment.  Some friend he was.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I too was in the bank the other day, and also received a "knowing" look from the teller! Apparently, someone passed gas and walked away...I walked right up into it and got the blame!!! Now, I don't mind taking the blame if its mine! I'm a " the smellers the feller" type of guy...but it wasn't any fun taking the blame for someone else's work!! God Bless...Go RV!!

• Upvote 4

That line is from the original RoboCop. Very funny scene.

Oh. Ok.. Thanks.

I too was in the bank the other day, and also received a "knowing" look from the teller! Apparently, someone passed gas and walked away...I walked right up into it and got the blame!!! Now, I don't mind taking the blame if its mine! I'm a " the smellers the feller" type of guy...but it wasn't any fun taking the blame for someone else's work!! God Bless...Go RV!!

Good one, Hoosier.

• Upvote 1

Lots of people have been giving me that "you must have bizillons of a Iraqi dinar" looks- but I haven't told anyone, strange... I have some silver filings that must be transmitting my thoughts. I've tried to scramble the transmission be taking several tabs of the brown acid and wrapping my ears, nose and other orifices with tin foil but am still getting "those looks", I'm at my wits end! Can anyone offer serious suggestions? My filings receive in the 3.22 gigahertz range. I await your call.

• Upvote 1

I was standing in line for the bank teller the other day, and one of the other tellers opened up just for me. I was the next person to be called but, it was just strange how it happened. Ohh this is fun.

• Upvote 1

A friend of mine stopped late one afternoon at the 5/3 bank to exchange some of his dinar.....he had fallen on some hard times and needed some fast cash.  The teller said "It would be in your best interest to come back tomorrow"....then she gave him a wry smile and winked.  This intrigued my friend and he asked "Why would tomorrow be better than today?".........The teller looked at him and replied..."It's 5 o'clock, we're closed....COME BACK TOMORROW."   :rolleyes: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

Does the bank know you have dinar?

This is maybe my 4th post.  ive been invested for 2 1/2 years.  Im trying to suck all information anyone puts out.  IDK  maybe nothing.

I recieved a call from Wells Fargo.  It was someone of management,  they want to talk about my accounts and help in anyway to maintain our bussiness with them.  1st time ever bank calls to JUST check with me to see if im satisfied.  And if im not they want to do whatever it takes to fix it.  Thought Id share.   ALSO<PLEASE DONT NEG ME>  NO POSITIVE THING TO SAY KEEP TO SELF!

Thanks VTW

The dinar investment is such a touchy subject.You have those that think you're crazy and stupid for haven fallen for that scam.

And then you have others who see the potential behind it, and it makes complete sense to them.

I dont bother talking about this with anyone any more (outside of this forum). Others just dont get it.  :twocents:

I'm in it but I'm not sure I get it either. I know that today I'm hearing the same news that I heard last year at this time. I'm starting to wonder, maybe I am a "whacko" for believing in this.

I think that if I quit watching "As the Dinar World Turns" for one year, and then tuned back in, I would still know exactly what is happening............NOTHING!!!!!!

- This teller - is usually very engaging - perky -

- And she holds dinar - (how many tellers will tell you that?) -

- The carlsbad branch I was at is in a Affluent area - ( WF)

- The look was - as if - she couldn't talk about it -

- My gut says - she has to keep her lips sealed - ( wink - wink )

- If I waited for her in the parking lot - the SWAT team would probably be called -

- So - I opted to go with my Gut instead of the SWAT team - (I like my freedom)

Whatever happens, this is an encouraging post..Go RV!!!!!

Written with eyes wide open and feet firmly planted in Dinar Land.. :bravo:

Lots of people have been giving me that "you must have bizillons of a Iraqi dinar" looks- but I haven't told anyone, strange... I have some silver filings that must be transmitting my thoughts. I've tried to scramble the transmission be taking several tabs of the brown acid and wrapping my ears, nose and other orifices with tin foil but am still getting "those looks", I'm at my wits end! Can anyone offer serious suggestions? My filings receive in the 3.22 gigahertz range. I await your call.

Haaaaaaaaaa....Very Funny

Edited by dodah

A friend of mine stopped late one afternoon at the 5/3 bank to exchange some of his dinar.....he had fallen on some hard times and needed some fast cash.  The teller said "It would be in your best interest to come back tomorrow"....then she gave him a wry smile and winked.  This intrigued my friend and he asked "Why would tomorrow be better than today?".........The teller looked at him and replied..."It's 5 o'clock, we're closed....COME BACK TOMORROW."   :rolleyes: 

GO RV, then BV

Well then..... What thappened the next day?

• Upvote 1

GO RV, then BV

That's funny :)

• Upvote 1

Let me add my bank story went to BOA and dropped my 5000 dinar note and i thought the bank manager was going to disrobe on the spot i told her i had a bunch of these in the bank.  She bought me lunch and asked me how much dinar i had.  I said 500K, well she said please in about a month come and see us and we will invest it for you.  I said nope, waiting on Blaino to send me my plane ticket :)

• Upvote 1

I was at my favorite restaurant yesterday. I got a strange look & vibs when I didn't leave a big enough tip.

Wow now that's a bank story!! One time years ago I went to the bank somewhere and ended up getting a BJ from her after she got off, and I don't mean from work.... Top that!!!

now thats a doozie, let us know if your cousin hears anything about the dinar.......

• Upvote 2

Wow now that's a bank story!! One time years ago I went to the bank somewhere and ended up getting a BJ from her after she got off, and I don't mean from work.... Top that!!!

Wow. Impressive. Sensual banking allright.

Edited by umbertino

The last time I went into my bank and got rather suspicious looks from the tellers, it turned out that when I had last pulled up my  slacks, I had not taken the time to properly tuck in my underwear and shirt. I was doing some free advertising for Fruit of the Loom. 

Then there was the time many years ago when I was still wearing skirts that I walked into the head office of a major Canadian Bank in a major Canadian city, not realizing until I passed a full length mirrored wall and seeing myself, that I was dragging my undies on the ground behind me and they were holding on to my ankles like they didn't want to be left behind.

But I'll save that for another day, :)

:rolleyes:

smee2

• Upvote 3

L

Would you tell that story to your Mother?

There are ladies who use this forum sir.

Leave your sex stories at the bar please

• Upvote 7