Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was at my bank yesterday - got a strange look & vibe

NORTEC

- I was depositing some checks into my business account yesterday -

- The bank is located in North San diego county - Carlsbad -

- My usuall teller helped me - shes been there over 10 years -

- In the past we have talked about the Dinar , and cracked jokes about the RV-

- This time when I brought up the Dinar - she acted distant & aloof -

- She acted like she did not hear me - and gave me a strange look -

- I got a little knot in my stomach -

- I think that she knows about its impending RV - and she has been gagged -

- in the past - she told me that her In-laws gave her some dinar -

- and acted like it was a "pipe" dream -

- I have my "Trust" ready and waiting for a "Huge"  deposit  -

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 7

I was at my bank too the other day...and all of the tellers there once again gave me this same look every time I walk in and make the same deposit in to my account (which is always $12.79). This is for collecting aluminum cans around my neighborhood for the past 7 years. Awesome bank story huh!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

nortec .. i dont mean you are a kook .. i mean .. she may think you are ..on the subject of dinars anyway .. this web site is as far as i go with my dinar conversations with anyonne .. those who arent paying attention to the dinar .. have no idea .. so how can we talk to them

• Upvote 7

I wasn’t going to post my bank story, but now I can’t resist:   

First, know one who personally knows me, knows that I have dinar (a lot of dinar), except for the friend that turned me on to it five years ago. 

Two weeks ago, I went to my bank, Wells Fargo.  I ask to speak to one of the managers.  I told her that a friend gave me a birthday card, and in it was this 10,000 IQD note, and my friend had written “save it for a rainy day”.  I showed her the 10K note, and asked her what it was worth. 

She turned to her computer, said she was looking up the value, and then told me it was worth about $8.70 USD.  End of story.  No funny looks from her, no comments.  I did not pursue and further questions.  I said thank you and left.

This was my non disclosure way of trying to find out if anything is “truly” happening with the dinar at banks.

I would like to see others do what I did, and what their banker response was.  Give it a try and lodge a report on this topic.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

The dinar investment is such a touchy subject.You have those that think you're crazy and stupid for haven fallen for that scam.

And then you have others who see the potential behind it, and it makes complete sense to them.

I dont bother talking about this with anyone any more (outside of this forum). Others just dont get it.  :twocents:

• Upvote 4

- This teller - is usually very engaging - perky -

- And she holds dinar - (how many tellers will tell you that?) -

- The carlsbad branch I was at is in a Affluent area - ( WF)

- The look was - as if - she couldn't talk about it -

- My gut says - she has to keep her lips sealed - ( wink - wink )

- If I waited for her in the parking lot - the SWAT team would probably be called -

- So - I opted to go with my Gut instead of the SWAT team - (I like my freedom)

• Upvote 4

i tell everyone about the dinar , they probably think i'm crazy as a loon but i careless . i find it to be an interesting investment irregardless of what it does but that's just me , i enjoy researching and learning about my investments and i find the iqd to be quite interesting .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is maybe my 4th post.  ive been invested for 2 1/2 years.  Im trying to suck all information anyone puts out.  IDK  maybe nothing.

I recieved a call from Wells Fargo.  It was someone of management,  they want to talk about my accounts and help in anyway to maintain our bussiness with them.  1st time ever bank calls to JUST check with me to see if im satisfied.  And if im not they want to do whatever it takes to fix it.  Thought Id share.   ALSO<PLEASE DONT NEG ME>  NO POSITIVE THING TO SAY KEEP TO SELF!

Thanks VTW

• Upvote 7

i tell everyone about the dinar , they probably think i'm crazy as a loon but i careless . i find it to be an interesting investment irregardless of what it does but that's just me , i enjoy researching and learning about my investments and i find the iqd to be quite interesting .

I know... I'd probably even  find Euros interesting if I had a few Millions of those ( or at least a few hundreds of thousands)....Smile.