Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recap of Adam's Brief chat from APRIL 7th

inmemoryofrob

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ToddS...it always bugs me when people can't see the obvious and then attack those who do....It needed to be said...you said it well....I for one am glad to be involved....and inspite of my own graduate degrees...I am learning something everyday...KEEP IT UP ADAM !!! hat tip to you both :tiphat:

How can the RV be held off until June, when there is a payment due to IMF on May 1, which requires tradeable currency, and which has been reported as a FIRM date when their first payment is due? I have never understood the mid-June concept.

I don't think the "tradeable currency" rumour is true. Why would they have to RV just to pay a loan payment, because that's essentially what they're saying. They delayed the payment last time, they could probably do it again.

I just don't think they would say "oh my gosh, our loan payment is due, we're gonna have to RV."

IMHO.

The funny part of this whole thing is not the bickering or the he said she said blah blah blah, it's the part that everyone that has posted in here is right to a degree one way or the other. You have some that keep grilling VIP, some are grilling its not necessary. Fact of the matter is it is necessary for those who need it. It is education for those that may not need it necessarily but everyone has room to learn a trick or two so it can hurt no one by doing it. Yes it is a tax write off, all actual time invested (not BS time in chat) researching is research and development for your business. Be it a corporation or a Inc, LLC, or simply DBA, doing business as. Some people were smart enough to invest in things that have given them experience and wisdom to share, some have invested in the dinar, self included. Bottom line people is that the majority of folks in the real world do not study tax law, IRS, corporate law and tax sheltering, etc. Some people do well with only a few things but work those few things in complete success, most however are like sheep, creatures of habit, need to be led, follow the leader and hope they are going in the right direction. That is the norm of society like it or not. Truth hurts some people, others know it to be true. Sooo. Get off each others backs, leave each other alone, there is no reason for any of the who is or not etc. It is a good thing for those who need it, some cant afford it right now but have dinars and have no idea what to do. Reaction is normal well stop reacting and ask someone for help. We are all in this together.

Just my opinion, you can tell me where to go too, I can handle it. :) Thanks and have a gr8 day!

WOW - after reading all 55 posts - I had forgotten what the question was and had to actually go back to refresh my memory....All lot of great points made on this thread and so here's my two cents before I attempt to answer the original question:

1. Adam thanks for the website and taking the time from your family to assist all the strangers - and if you are pumping the dinars and demanding anything from me - I didn't get that PM!!!!

2. MOD's thanks for monitoring and taking the time from your families as well to make sure all these strangers play nice and to guide us in one way or another

3. To all the strangers - when I started this a few years ago - I had no clue what to do with my dinars except send them home...at 47 years young - I have worked my behind off and the investments I made as a single mom was to invest in the happiness of my children - went to college (after I had my children) and still worked to do what needed to be done - with that said - there wasn't much left for investing or should I say, I didn't have the knowledge to know what, where and how to invest

- I arrive in Iraq after leaving a great job of 11+ years at a major Computer company and decided to explore other places - (never thought I would end up in Iraq) and people were talking about the dinar so I thought why not - looked online and there wasn't much info - so it's gathered dust at home. A few months back the locals started talking about the dinars again and I started asking questions and surfing the web - I happened upon a couple of sites - this one being one and the other I was only a member for about 8 minutes, so I stayed on this one being really quiet at first with fear I was gonna kicked for asking questions. (Hasn't happened yet - and I thank you) - I knew some how some way I was going to educate myself on those pieces of paper I had sitting stateside.

- Since Oct - I have learned from the (cigarless now) news posts of K98 and Soldierforfreedon and many others in the News Threads (by the way Woody if you ran out of cigars, let me know and I will send ya more)

- I have learned from the Chats - and the fact that people share their knowledge with strangers and TODD, Sunglass and a few others including this post by iinmem for taking their time to report the information for those not in the Chat during those times (inmem - I think about 30 people asked what Adam said before she posted the recap)

- The guidance from Adam's Book and members in and out of the VIP Section, I am truly thankful - I thought ok now I have a starting point

- I have learned that with all people stateside hurting for jobs and a way to pay the bills that we can take a little bit time and still put a smile on someone's face and laugh out loud from Mongo's pics (thanks Mongo)

- I have sat back in the Chat for many months and have learned that people are hurting, someone's parent becomes ill, religious beliefs of some, those that have allergies, some people are round and some are tall, some have met in person and others have neighbors on this site, some true friendships, some great music choices, some really funny jokes and some not so funny (sorry), some with open arms and some that will question each and every persons comments and thoughts, some that are so nice and some, well not as nice as others, and even the other day some that spend way too much time in cold weather (still don't know what a pallet of pellets are - (but maybe someday I will ask) - I thought pellets were what my sons used to shoot at each other when I was trying to get them to mow the yard and feed the animals...now we have pallets of these darn things????

- But most important of all the fact the WE ALL STILL HAVE THE FREEDOM TO DEBATE, SHARE and have a choice to make a decision one way or the other - what to do with our dinar, should we open a Warka Account or not, should I be on this site of knowledge or somewhere else AND THE FREEDOM TO VOICE OUR VERY OWN OPINIONS - so I ask, hopefully this comes across nicely, that we continue to be nice and cordial to each other, omit the negativity and enjoy the FREEDOM!!! Thanks to our VETERANS and their families - Active and Retired

So to answer the question originally asked - Mid-June.....

Edited by Riley
wasn't quite finished with my soapbox - sorry

I don't think the "tradeable currency" rumour is true. Why would they have to RV just to pay a loan payment, because that's essentially what they're saying. They delayed the payment last time, they could probably do it again.

I just don't think they would say "oh my gosh, our loan payment is due, we're gonna have to RV."

IMHO.

and what's always bothered me is, why would someone give someone else a loan with no way to pay it back. doesn't happen. they'll pay it back and i'm certain they won't need to rv to pay it back. they've worked out something. this is just one of those rationalizations to make people think it's imminent. hype! just relax. "something" will happen by the end of the year (or so the cbi says)...

I agree with this theory. Adam (bless his heart) seems to have decided that he should make money off

of some folks, and if you don't become VIP, then the info (GOOD) WON'T COME TO YOU. KINDA SAD.....

shows me it's a money thing......

There's nothing sad about this. Adam announced to everyone well in advance what he was going to do. We all choose to make our own decisions even if you don't decide you still made a choice.

I'm just amazed how people think they are owed something. So many of us take this site for granted.

As an ordinary working person, I have never had access to this kind of money before. So I feel happy putting my hand in the air and asking for help in keeping hold of it.

Thanks Adam for all the information you can you you offer me!

Don't you think that a Certified Financial Planner might be a more appropriate place to start? Particularly for someone who doesn't have any experience with large sums of money? Seriously folks, don't let yourselves be taken advantage of.

Don't you think that a Certified Financial Planner might be a more appropriate place to start? Particularly for someone who doesn't have any experience with large sums of money? Seriously folks, don't let yourselves be taken advantage of.

Exactly, I explained that to a couple just this afternoon. I told them if they are not familiar with shell corps etc. They are going to get their butts in huge trouble if they make one simple mistake.

IE example. Some people asked me for it, here it is.

Fisheries, I went a few seasons to Alaska and did the whole crab, halibut, salmon thing and while I was there I learned that there are these neat little things called IFQ's Basically permits.

Example this will be real close to exact current prices. Right now if you purchase Halibut IFQ's they are going in the neighborhood of $24.00 per pound. You buy 25,000 pounds it will cost you $600,000 dollars. You have now also incorporated in some fashion as an investment corporation or fisheries, something to have a legit business.

You now hire a boat and this is extremely common by the way, to fish your 25,000lbs of ifq's for say 40 or 50 percent of sale which current per pound is I believe in teh $4.00 per pound area right now. You say $4.00 per pound? Yes, this gives you a gross of $100,000 dollars for the year in halibut. you pay the 40 or 50 percent to the boat, skipper, crew, etc and now that too is a write off along with the origional $600,000 dollars you origionaly invested. That origional 6 is deductible as the initial start up monies for the business (does not have to all be in the same thng) so bottom line you now have a tax shelter 100% legit for the dinar return.

You pay taxes on the remaining 50 or 60 % that you just made off of halibut, this is close to a 7.5% return ball park range as each year it can be more or less but typically more. Fish is at a low right now due to the economy so next year it might be $5.00 or 6 per pound and you will be closer to 8 or 9 or even higher % return. All 100% above board and completely legal.

Best thing about fisheries,,,,,,,,,,,,,your initial investment is a write off, pays it self back with in 5 or less years, and is now yours for the rest of your life. You stand to make 100,000 dollars as a business every single year for the rest of your life and these are able to be passed down or willed to family or whom ever you wish.

That is the basic gist of it a corporate attorney, planner, etc can fill in the blanks and you are legit and safe. This is just one example.

A great investment too. Other minor details apply but you can do the rest of the research. I just hate to see anyone mess up legal wise.

Pay it forward. A long term investment.

One of my personal favorites is studio apartments.

Do it from scratch, pay cash,

build with cash, build 15 unit stuidio appartments, the new cynderblock that looks stone gives it a stellar look, the floors are polished concrete, no carpet, no tile.

Let the tennant get a throw rug. Your after maintenance free as you can make it. let the punks punch those walls lol

Your walls are block, your roof is 50 year metal roof. You have a heat and air pump out back, hot water on demand, simple kitchen, nice bath.

Basically maintenance free. 650 ish per month with utilities included clears 5 hundred per unit a month on 15 units is 85 hundred a month so figure half to be safe goes to the property managment company, taxes, mainetenance, upkeep, etc.

remember this is all paid for so now you clear to yourself 4200 a month to live on. ROUGH AINT IT? You do the math see if im wrong, New structure, nice area, suburbs of any business area like a big city. It will make you money all day. Also get it appraised, 3 of em, knock it down $50,000 less than the appraisal and put it on the market

It rents fast, profits as it sits, sells fast at reduced price, just trippled your money so yeah mark it down, less is more. If you plan to do it again.

This is a great long or short term investment.

You want a good deduction? if your keeping then units and renting them, give one away each month. Put a homeless family in one, a man, a woman, a small family with young children, help someone out and use it as a deduction while doing good.

You guys are cracking me up. No one is following anyone like a mindless troll. Most of us are business owners or hardworkers, but if we choose to work wholeheartedly at the jobs we hold now, and rely on Adam to put some ducks in a row for us, because we trust him...so be it.

Anyway, stop the name calling. Its useless. Enjoy making your investment choices however you want. No one forced you to come on here. Others here ar nicer, and more patience with youth these days...I am not! Now, go play Modern Warfare or Call of Duty of Something!

Right on I agree with you 100%

Just another FYI The Bank of Belize savings accounts pay out 6% monthly for accounts over $1,000.00 Belize which is only $500.00 dollars us.

which is greater than 99% of any cd or savings, 401k or anything I have ever been made aware of, not saying its not out there. Just not been made aware to me.

http://www.belizebank.com/p_bonus.html

Bank of Belize is also a off shore account holding bank, the ibc (international business corp) single entity for under 50,000 in shares of your own corporate stock which you can own as a single individual and do not need any partners and further more minutes are not required being its local.

You can hold as much money in it as you wish, uncle sam is supposed to be informed greater than certain amounts but there is actually no need to hide it from him if you are doing your investment right and pay your taxes on the profits. You can do offshore, above board, show it, be legit. and then go from there. Attorneys in Belize are very good.

http://www.belizebank.com/inter_incorporation.html

Now pay close attention to the fees, these are not what you need to pay (all of them) there are only a few basic ones in there you need to pay.

If you money is in Iraq now, in Warka. Uncle same is already aware of your money. Don't kid yourself. Do a legit investment. They have copies of all holders. You do not want to pay taxes on it, do a legit investment. What you do from there is then up to you. The new laws that say you can not do this or that offshore or over seas are if you read it closely, illegal without reporting them. You can report them and still own them offshore.

Nothing says that if you own an offshore account and offshore business that it has to succeed, it can fail. All the money you own and invest in that corporation can be paid out in investments and still fail. For those of you that get deeper in to business as time goes on will figure out how to fail succesfully. WHICH I AM ONLY STATING HAPPENS I am not recommending anything. I am just sayin though lol

My personal recommendation is to be 100% legit even in offshore banking and ibc's etc. For a few hundred dollars you can hire a professional lawyer, a corporate lawyer to incorporate for you and point you in the right direction. Be careful not to fall for a lawyers investments either. Not saying don't just saying know the investment.

Keep that ibc page, it is not a ready link in their bank tab for some reason,

Property FYI

Many people are interested in central and south america. Look at google earth or google maps and show in your mind a direct path from north to south america. Right from mexico to colombia wow, right in the heart of fire.

Not good. Belize is also in the ucatan peninsula so it is off the beaten path, mostly out of harms way. Belize does still have its corruption and crime,,,,,,,,,it is the less of the evils in central america.

Belize for you conspiracy theorist is out of the path of nuclear, fall out, huricanes are much less, on the caribbean ocean, if you check with the charts on oceanic weather the winds blow from st thomas, martin, croy, etc right up accross cuba to florida and either up in the gulf to the southern states or up the eastern seaboard of the us.

It does not cross central america. very small percentage so if nuked in the usa the winds will keep central america clean. It has the same effect on south america from brazil down.

Belize right now (do not contact the realators till you go there) you can buy say 300 acres for 45G if you know where to look, but the best deals are not on a realestate site. In belize you do not have to be licensed to sell real estate.

Why there are so many cause the gringos run down there and become realators. All you need to do to be a realator in belize is make a business card saying so pretty much. Thats it

waite till you go.

south america is a huge hub for ji had and camps/jungle currently and they travel from there to north, typical central america is all spanish speaking and the latino gangs are huge right now. research it.

Belize is british rule, parliment, english is the official language.

man every kind of fruit you buy here in the states you can have in your back yard there.

fact.

Spelling alot worse in this one, did it fast.

but like anything you have to do homework

In Belize I can show you property identical from 40G to 200G and no difference between the two.. Be careful

The menonites down there will build you a home for like 26,000 and that is turnkey, just walk in and its finished

http://www.travelbelize.org/

I have read hundreds of blogs about central america and no matter where, belize or panama, its all the same. People that rush into it pay for it, lose most everything, take the time, rent a place for a month, travel, see things, talk to people and rush into nothing.

It is truely beautifl The second largest barrier reef in the world, etc.

but like anything you have to do homework

In Belize I can show you property identical from 40G to 200G and no difference between the two.. Be careful

The menonites down there will build you a home for like 26,000 and that is turnkey, just walk in and its finished

http://www.travelbelize.org/

I have read hundreds of blogs about central america and no matter where, belize or panama, its all the same. People that rush into it pay for it, lose most everything, take the time, rent a place for a month, travel, see things, talk to people and rush into nothing.

It is truely beautifl The second largest barrier reef in the world, etc.

I have friends who moved to Costa Rica from Florida...life there is so laid back. I can't wait to visit again.

Riley, you are fantastic. What's with the Elephant's memory? I needed a good laugh and you are a sweetie pie! Be safe over there!