Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recap of Adam's Brief chat from APRIL 7th

inmemoryofrob

[luckylucy] inmemoryofrob yeah ... some new folks on ... want to post your summary again?

[inmemoryofrob] Now about Adam chat from a while ago.

[inmemoryofrob] Adam said he was really, really excited bout tonights phone call

[inmemoryofrob] that we will get names of the advisors, that background checks and stuff were made

[inmemoryofrob] that he is 90% sure that VIP will be temporarily reopened for a limited number of people

[inmemoryofrob] that he has no earth shattering news from CBI contact but has heard fromm him plenty

[inmemoryofrob] that if he had tobe pushed for a rate, and only if he had to guess, that he would think it would rate around the same amount as the euro...

[inmemoryofrob] and last but not least, that he thinks everything is still on track for the 110 day scenario previously discussed.

[inmemoryofrob] phwew! did i miss anything riley?

[Riley] inmemoryofrob 10 days

[shirley Hall] inmemoryofrob good job thats exactly what he said.

[Riley] inmemoryofrob or 110 days?

[VICTORIALAWIZZA] inmemoryofrob- is the chat posted ?

[luckylucy] inmemoryofrob thank you.

[inmemoryofrob] oh yeah, that some import shiznit is going down right now with all the advisors and within ten days we will be getting more VIP details about the investment post rv

[inmemoryofrob] VICTORIALAWIZZA nope...cut and paste my friend!

[inmemoryofrob] luckylucy np

[Riley] inmemoryofrob very good

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can the RV be held off until June, when there is a payment due to IMF on May 1, which requires tradeable currency, and which has been reported as a FIRM date when their first payment is due? I have never understood the mid-June concept.

The 110 days thing was started when he realized that if people believed that the "RV" was "imminent", they would see no reason to join "VIP". This would give them a few months and add perceived value to "VIP". When that didn't start lines forming, he announced "I have been forced to shut the doors to "VIP" to create more demand. And now, predictably, "90% chance "VIP" will be opened "temporarily". All an attempt to get more to join.

Does that sound about right?

The 110 days thing was started when he realized that if people believed that the "RV" was "imminent", they would see no reason to join "VIP". This would give them a few months and add perceived value to "VIP". When that didn't start lines forming, he announced "I have been forced to shut the doors to "VIP" to create more demand. And now, predictably, "90% chance "VIP" will be opened "temporarily". All an attempt to get more to join.

Sounds Right to Me. And when did the 110 days start? Oh my so maybe if we dont join the VIP room we wont see the RV Oh NO Guess we all better join ASAP before its shut down again and we miss out. :lol:;):rolleyes:

You and flippinfool4rv can *******************(edited). The reason one would join VIP is for the intellectual guidance by a select group of prescreened advisors so that we can make our money work for us, not the other way around. If you choose to stay on the sarcastic side of life and work for the rest of your life in chase of the allmighty greenback, go ahead....we on the other hand see they value in Adam's hardwork while we go about making a living until then. There was no one chasing rabbits, just some smart people putting their heads together! Which, i might add, doesn't need to include yours! Now, go and have a wonderful day!

I agree, This will happen way before June, and most likely before May, My estimates from my sources say before the 15th of this month and at approx 3 plus. Good Luck ALL., i DONT NEED ANYTHING BUT THE FOREX TO TELL ME WHEN AND HOW MUCH.

The reason one would join VIP is for the intellectual guidance by a select group of prescreened advisors so that we can make our money work for us, not the other way around.

Are there specific examples of the kind of information Adam has been giving in the VIP forums? I'd be curious to get a glimpse and see if it's truly worth it. Thanks!

I appreciate all the hard work that Adam is doing and don't consider myself as being on "the sarcastic side" like 'inmemoryofrob' called a few others. It just makes me laugh a little because what better way to create interest in something then by taking it away. Now all the people who were on the fence about joining VIP might be pushed to join. I am not a VIP member mostly because I live in Canada and already know what I will do with my money at whatever rate it comes in at, even though I am sure some will say that there are still some investments I could get in on. I appreciate the offer from Adam for VIP but chose not to join. The bottom line is all the advisors in the world are nice but if there is no money to invest, what's the point. Don't get me wrong, I think it will happen but getting excited now is like celebrating before the race is over. JMO.

You guys are cracking me up. No one is following anyone like a mindless troll. Most of us are business owners or hardworkers, but if we choose to work wholeheartedly at the jobs we hold now, and rely on Adam to put some ducks in a row for us, because we trust him...so be it.

Anyway, stop the name calling. Its useless. Enjoy making your investment choices however you want. No one forced you to come on here. Others here ar nicer, and more patience with youth these days...I am not! Now, go play Modern Warfare or Call of Duty of Something!

Thank you for your KIND words. I don't need to be hand held in this investment. I know what I am going to do. So don't worry about me. We are not all mindless little trolls running around after some ego demigod. Many of us can think for ourselves. See ya Thanks :woot:

Well keep making posts like this and I will hold your hand right out the door. If you do not want information or help than the only other reason for you to be here is to be a smart arse and that will not last long I assure you.

And your problem is? If you were a VIP member you would see the difference and realize that there is in fact lines that have formed, did form, and are forming for the information provided thus far and for what will be provided there in the future.

Edited by ToddS

why is it that if someone speaks whats on their mind and its true or preceived by a lot of people to be true then they get threatened with banishment? But "vips" can bash and bad mouth those people all the want.

One of the rules of this forum is to NOT INSULT when Adam is called a demigod that is an insult and it breaks a rule you break enough rules and you are not around long just like any other organization. You are free disagree with each other as a healthy debate is always welcome. However when it breaks down into childish name calling it is a Moderators job to deal with it. There 10,000 ways that you can disagree with me or any other member without calling them a name as that is insulting and is not allowed so feel free to disagree with me just do it in an intelligent and respectful manner and there is no problem.

Edited by ToddS