Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some progress on Chapter 7??

May or may not be however 10 years is way to long to hold Iraq hostage like this.... These people want and need their country back..... It should never had taken this long to get this country back on its feet....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Of course they want there country back. It hasn't been that long that we "so-called" pulled out troops out of Iraq. While we were on the streets fighting there was no way this currency ever would of RV or got the country back to its feet. I was in Iraq in 2008-2009 for my last tour. Yes I wasn't as bad as my other two times there but we still got attacked.

May or may not be however 10 years is way to long to hold Iraq hostage like this.... These people want and need their country back..... It should never had taken this long to get this country back on its feet....

• Upvote 1

And the Baghdad international news agency - 05/09/2013 - 9:23 pm | Hits: 2

BAGHDAD / WAP / Search Iraq's ambassador to Kuwait Mohammed Hussein Bahr al-Ulum with the head of the UN mission to help Iraq Martin Kobler endeavors Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII. said a Foreign Ministry statement received news agency Baghdad International / WAP / copy of it on Thursday that "Iraq's ambassador in Kuwait met with head of the UN mission to help Iraq (UNAMI) Martin Kobler and political adviser to a Kinan Rajarthnam the mission, and discuss topics related to the file of Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and Iraq's efforts to get out of the provisions of Chapter VII. "/ End 2

http://www.alrafedain.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=100017

• Upvote 2

Of course they want there country back. It hasn't been that long that we "so-called" pulled out troops out of Iraq. While we were on the streets fighting there was no way this currency ever would of RV or got the country back to its feet. I was in Iraq in 2008-2009 for my last tour. Yes I wasn't as bad as my other two times there but we still got attacked.

I think you missed my point... or you took what I was saying out of context.