Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV showing up in Asia, Europe and Africa. OH MY!

Geck

Ok DV'ers, I just found this....... oh, and it's for amusement purposes, OK!

Please Note: DO NOT CALL THE BANKS!!! One slip up and the whole thing will need to be reset.... 

....Again.

Check out this amazing blog and be prepared to be informed on, well, everything from the Galactic Nesara Freedom Warriors!!! Prepare to be astounded.

And, yes. I have had a wee drinkie.

It's time put my bid in to rent the Lincoln Room at the Big House...I mean I want to put my application @ the local country club. Oh Hell! I just want to buy someone a drink! Knob Hill anyone?

I just varified TerryK's rumor...they are indeed cashing in at WF.

I saw it with my own eyes...Bigfoot & ET were the first in cashout line.

Someone tried to jump the line then Bigfoot riped his limbs out as a warning to others to wait their turn.

Be nice, courteous & wait your turn in & leave the bank with all your limbs.

LOL   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Good to know.........

Well.. it's easy to verify the RV if it really happened in Asia and Europe last night.. let's hear it from our own boys :

Zul... can you confirm?

Dinarbeleiver or Betty Boop... what's the hype in Europe..? UK is in Europe, right...?

Flyhi, you are from down under...what's the scoop there?

Don't you think, if it happens, either DB or Betty already in the lounge and posting with fireworks????!!!!!

Why would the RV happens in other countrys and not everyone is aware?  This is boggus and false information to say the least.  Again once the RV is announce everyone will know about it...Just my :twocents:

Why would the RV happens in other countrys and not everyone is aware?  This is boggus and false information to say the least.  Again once the RV is announce everyone will know about it...Just my :twocents:

Just for conversation sake in the rumor section :) otherwise we don't have that much topic to discuss :) we discuss politics, some will really hit the roof many times :), we play music, some will yell "turn it off", we talk cooking, some just don't like to cook :) we talk about health foods, some just like their McD :) but when the talk about rv, everyone jumps in, making it more fun lol

• Upvote 2

I live in Tokyo, Japan and it has not happened here, so its all BS ! And the banks are closed for the day here!

Well that was a nice rush. Going back to the salt mine. Got to make a dime to buy some bead. Thanks Sam for the ride back to earth,

I just varified TerryK's rumor...they are indeed cashing in at WF.

I saw it with my own eyes...Bigfoot & ET were the first in cashout line.

Someone tried to jump the line then Bigfoot riped his limbs out as a warning to others to wait their turn.

Be nice, courteous & wait your turn in & leave the bank with all your limbs.

Yeah I was in line at WF with Elvis, 2Pac and Biggie waiting to cash out, when I get to the cashout window, the lady at the teller, I believe her name was- wifeintheknow-  the told me that I was Tier 3 and had to come back next week, darn !.   

Well.. it's easy to verify the RV if it really happened in Asia and Europe last night.. let's hear it from our own boys :

Zul... can you confirm?

Dinarbeleiver or Betty Boop... what's the hype in Europe..? UK is in Europe, right...?

Flyhi, you are from down under...what's the scoop there?

Don't you think, if it happens, either DB or Betty already in the lounge and posting with fireworks????!!!!!

I'm extremely offended you didn't ask ME!

If the RV really does happen this way and I wake up rich tomorrow, I'll eat a big plate of dog poop. I am 100% sure however that I will not be doing that.

Do you care what kind of dog it's from.  My Great Dane will be happy to "Donate" to the cause.  Would you chew it up or swallow whole like the Tequila worm?  I guess I could send some Tequila and make it part of the donation.

It's all good right?