Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV showing up in Asia, Europe and Africa. OH MY!

Geck

Ok DV'ers, I just found this....... oh, and it's for amusement purposes, OK!

RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple Wells Fargo sources that:

RV SHOWING UP IN ASIA, EUROPE AND AFRICA. COMING AROUND TO THE AMERICAS TOMORROW.

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CALL WF BANK CALL CENTERS. AWAIT THE BANK CODE & INSTRUCTIONS. AGAIN --- DO NOT CALL THE BANKS.

AND MOST IMPORTANT ---- THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSING COMING YOUR WAY.

Please Note: DO NOT CALL THE BANKS!!! One slip up and the whole thing will need to be reset.... 

....Again.

Check out this amazing blog and be prepared to be informed on, well, everything from the Galactic Nesara Freedom Warriors!!! Prepare to be astounded.

And, yes. I have had a wee drinkie.

• Upvote 4

Oops, sorry guys, I couldn't resist and called. :lol:

-

Oh great!

Now the RV's gonna be delayed due to our very own Markinsa!

Just when I thought there was hope!

And I'm out of mixers!!!! :bravo:  

• Upvote 1

Well, what did they say?  :lol:  :lol:

Wells Fargo Asia - answer in Asian voice "You crazy man been listening to Okie and TerryK again haven't you, you crazy man" :D

Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo, Hong Kong how may I help you? (Filipino Accent)

Me: Yes, I received news over the internet, that the value of the Iraq Dinar has changed?

Wells Fargo: Ah you stupid, stupid man! Now we have to start all over!  You think you soooo smart! You mess everything up!  Stupid, Stupid, Stupid...

Me:  So I guess I won't get that free toaster for opening up an new account?

-

-

• Upvote 12

Galactic Nesara Freedom Warriors - Yeah, and they're from the Horses' A$$ Nebula, huh !?!

I'm Gonna start makin' up s*^t . Gotta be funny tho. These nit wits can't even dream up a good lie.

Second thought . . . I'll just stick to the facts. More interesting.

I get more kicks bustin' these fools chops, i need a good laff and boneheads like these are never in short supply with the way out & wacky.

• Upvote 1

"Welcome to Dinartrade, all sales associates are busy, press 1 to place a layaway order............"

:lol:

Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo, Hong Kong how may I help you? (Filipino Accent)

Me: Yes, I received news over the internet, that the value of the Iraq Dinar has changed?

Wells Fargo: Ah you stupid, stupid man! Now we have to start all over!  You think you soooo smart! You mess everything up!  Stupid, Stupid, Stupid...

Me:  So I guess I won't get that free toaster for opening up an new account?

-

-

:bravo: That's so funny!!

The rumors have become so absurd even the Mods cant resist.......plus1 to the Mods

:twothumbs:  +1

• Upvote 4

A roaring laughter will bury you all...."Gurus"...(Yeah Right)...........

Galactic Nesara Freedom Warriors!!

End Quote

The only Galactic  thing here is the amount of BS.

"Welcome to Dinartrade, all sales associates are busy, press 1 to place a layaway order............"

Yep......

If the RV really does happen this way and I wake up rich tomorrow, I'll eat a big plate of dog poop. I am 100% sure however that I will not be doing that.

Please don't  (eat  dog - poop).

Edited by umbertino

TerryK just varified...said tonight the button has been pushed & they had to ping all systems around the world so look for it tonight or end of the day.

They're now in line at the banks in Canada & Reno. WF open 24/7 in China, Singapore, NZ & HK.

Still no rate given, just cashing in with no rates.

TerryK just varified...said tonight the button has been pushed & they had to ping all systems around the world so look for it tonight or end of the day.

They're now in line at the banks in Canada & Reno. WF open 24/7 in China, Singapore, NZ & HK.

The rumors have become so absurd even the Mods cant resist.......plus1 to the Mods

Agreed.

TerryK has been working very hard in order to set a runway for the eagle to be landing on his butt.

• Upvote 1

Agreed.

I just varified TerryK's rumor...they are indeed cashing in at WF.

I saw it with my own eyes...Bigfoot & ET were the first in cashout line.

Someone tried to jump the line then Bigfoot riped his limbs out as a warning to others to wait their turn.

Be nice, courteous & wait your turn in & leave the bank with all your limbs.

• Upvote 2