Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Evening Session Buying and Selling Dollar from the CBI 05/08/2013

Advertising Supplement No. (2372) of the Committee on buying and selling the dollar on Wednesday 08/05/2013 evening session 05.01.2013 offerings.

Committee buying and selling of the dollar
Supplement No. Declaration (2372)
Offers extension was opened to the Commission on the sale and purchase of the daily Aiimaúh dollar and seventy-two after Allvin to sell
And purchase of foreign currency at the Central Bank of Iraq on Wednesday, 05.08.2013 evening session
Offers on 01.05.2013 and the results were as follows ::
Details notes
The number of banks contributing to the auction 8
Price basis on which landed him auctions selling dinar / U.S. $ 1166
The price at which landed him auctions Hraoua the dinar / U.S. $ -----
The amount sold by the bank at an auction - U.S. $ 38.819 million
The amount purchased by the bank at auction - U.S. $ -----
Total Offers - U.S. $ 38.819 million
Total Sell Offers - U.S. $ ----
Note that:
 cash sales price and remittances (1179) JD / of commission Dmnھa $ Central Bank and Kdrھa of (13)
Dinars per dollar.
 the cash purchase price of U.S. $ (1171) JD / USD.
 quantity sold in cash $ (0) and the quantity sold $ remittances in the amount of $ 38.819 million.
 central bank earns commission Kdrھa (13) dinars per dollar with a discount (8) JD / USD amounts
Purchased that is to say: the cash purchase price of U.S. dollar = ($ sales price for cash - 8).
 the Iraqi Central Bank continues to buy and sell the dollar and the price (1166) and earns Nevsalamwalt the
Above.

• Upvote 2

Today auction Arabic Side

Currency auction results Announcement No. (2372)

The opening of bids for the Commission on the sale and purchase of dollar daily three hundred and seventy-second after two thousand for the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the Central Bank of Iraq on Wednesday, 08.05.2013 and the results were as follows:

DETAILS   NOTES The number of banks contribute to the auction   24 Price basis on which anchored the auction selling dinars / USD   1166 The price at which it auctions Hraoua the satisfaction dinars / USD   ----- The amount sold by the bank at auction - USD   140 336 000 The amount purchased by the bank at auction - USD   ----- Total Buy Offers - U.S.   140 336 000 Total Sell - USD   ----

Note that:

• Price and cash transfers (1179) JD / dollar, including the central bank's commission of $ (13) dinars per dollar.
  • The cash purchase price of U.S. $ (1171) JD / USD.

2. quantity sold in cash in the amount of $ 27.475 million and the quantity sold remittances of $ (861 000 112) dollars.

3. receive the central bank a commission of 13 dinars per dollar, with a discount (8) JD / USD amounts purchased that is to say: the purchase price of the dollar cash = (sale price of the dollar cash - 8). 4.continue the Iraqi Central Bank buying and selling of the dollar The price (1166) and receive the same commission mentioned above. report on the exchange rates of the dollar in the markets of the city of Baghdad: Exchange Rates

English side Currency Auctions Announcement No. (2372)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 8-May-2013. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES Number of banks 24 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 140,336,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 140,336,000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Edited by yota691

I don't remember them having a 2nd session in one day before. Anyone see this before? Maybe they are really making a push to bring in the iqd and pump the dollar out to the people.

me either ...not once !!! could be a good sign IMO

• Upvote 1

Okay I am totally confused.  But Yota good find.  I know your wheels are turning.....what do you think is going on?

Don't know ziggy, but it sure is Strange...and I'm hearing well Never mind..Who Knows it Iraq...  :D 

Edited by yota691

One says Arabic side and one says English side. Wonder what the language has to do with it...

Evening sessions is only posted on the Arabic Side...the other are Today early Auctions on Both side the English and the Arabic side 

I hope this is a good sign of things are coming. Trying to get as much dinar off the streets as is possible could mean they are getting ready to revalue. The rich always want to keep the poor in their place otherwise the rich are not on top.

• Price and cash transfers (1179) JD / dollar, including the central bank's commission of $ (13) dinars per dollar.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148284-evening-session-buying-and-selling-dollar-from-the-cbi-05082013/#ixzz2Sl5tMThm

Isn't the JD referring to the Jordanian Dinar?  Just askin.    

They did hold a few weekend auctions that seemed to be odd also.  A few months back.  Though is was weird too.  I have come to the conclusion not to put too much into their bizarre behavior  it's become a norm.  Not only do they tell us stuff in the news but then spend the next 3 days taking it back and denying it.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148284-evening-session-buying-and-selling-dollar-from-the-cbi-05082013/#ixzz2Sl5tMThm

Isn't the JD referring to the Jordanian Dinar?  Just askin.    

JOD is Jordanian Dinar

I just check the lowest was

2006 28-Nov 1,432 1,437  $865,000

2011 04-May 1,200 1,170 12,933 6,836 $6,097,000

in the last year the lowest was

2013 16-Apr 1,270 1,166 152,157 115,550    $36,607,000

But most in 2013 are between 100 to 250 thousand

from what i saw it's the first time they have 2 auctions in the same day.

check for your self link below.

pdf format

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf