Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did the Gurus have it all wrong?

Luigi1

IQD Team Connection claims there can not be a RV until Iraq is stable, GOI seated, killings & imprisonment without trials stops & finally has it's financial house in order.

Iraq has passed many key bills but hasn't implimented any.

Iraq is not ready. Don't fall for the hype.

This is the reality. This is the painful truth.

No lies, no rumors, no false hope, no pumping.

The Gurus are full of it.

Any questions?

• Upvote 4

You may be right Luigi however you just described half the nations on earth. With valuable and tradeable currencues. It will happen regrardless of the situation. If and when the stars do align.

Other nations like Vietnam & Indonesia set to RV are stable compared to Iraq.

Iraq will more than likely be the cornerstone to launch the global RVs. We may just have to wait a little more on Iraq.

• Upvote 1

IQD Team Connection claims there can not be a RV until Iraq is stable, GOI seated, killings & imprisonment without trials stops & finally has it's financial house in order.

Iraq has passed many key bills but hasn't implimented any.

Iraq is not ready. Don't fall for the hype.

This is the reality. This is the painful truth.

No lies, no rumors, no false hope, no pumping.

The Gurus are full of it.

Any questions?

If I may... all the above was plain to see.

And the Thread title is super- rethoric. All know the answer to that one.

Edited by umbertino

Was there ever any doubt they were making everything up to get website ad-click revenue and payoffs from dinar sellers?

All those Gurus are full of it except Adam & IQD Team. Both have been honest. Just my opine.

• Upvote 1

All those Gurus are full of it except Adam & IQD Team. Both have been honest. Just my opine.

And we have many Members here who are NOT full of it....Prepared on the subject and objective analysts of the situation in its complexity... I learned a lot from them.... Thanks.

The problem is Iraq will never be stable. That govt no matter who's in office will be corrupt and there will always be bombings and killings.

I hate to tell you I think you're right.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

And we have many Members here who are NOT full of it....Prepared on the subject and objective analysts of the situation in its complexity... I learned a lot from them.... Thanks.

I have learned a lot as well. I admit, I'm one of the gullables that fell for the other Gurus hypes.

I'm like glue, I'm sticking to ol reliable, Adam.

• Upvote 2

I have learned a lot as well. I admit, I'm one of the gullables that fell for the other Gurus hypes.

I'm like glue, I'm sticking to ol reliable, Adam.

From Adam and from others as well ( I learned).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Other nations like Vietnam & Indonesia set to RV are stable compared to Iraq. Iraq will more than likely be the cornerstone to launch the global RVs. We may just have to wait a little more on Iraq.

Indonesia is set to lop.....not revalue.....thats all they have talked about....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

There has to be some sort of revenue in order to have a sustainable website (there are expenses). Pick your poison: ad clicks, Guru pumping, hype, outright fabrications, embellishments, BS, falsehoods.....oh,  and an ounce or two of Hopium!

From here on, Guru Adam Montana & IQD Team connect are all I'm listening to. The rest can take a hike.

The best thing to do is stay out of the Rumor section... There nothing here but nonsense. That’s why it’s the rumor section.

Regarding 'revenue', what do you think generates 'page views' (aka: web site revenue), it's the darn Forums that bring the 'rain' and nothing rains harder than Guru Holy Water!

From here on, Guru Adam Montana & IQD Team connect are all I'm listening to. The rest can take a hike.

with all respect to adam, he wont know an rv happened until it happens. Adam doesnt have a magic ball. there sure are a lot of people jumping on adams back. Thats too much pressure for anyone. do your due diligence...read the news...and sit tight. everysingle rumor or window or rv opportunity people claimed.....is and was all false.

Keep your faith within your own speculation. no one can forsee.....no one will accurately predict....no one

If your invested.....just wait until something happens. no need to fill your head with thousands of false rumors and lies. you end up more confused and distorted....than not listening to any of it at all

with all respect to adam, he wont know an rv happened until it happens. Adam doesnt have a magic ball. there sure are a lot of people jumping on adams back. Thats too much pressure for anyone. do your due diligence...read the news...and sit tight. everysingle rumor or window or rv opportunity people claimed.....is and was all false.

Keep your faith within your own speculation. no one can forsee.....no one will accurately predict....no one

If your invested.....just wait until something happens. no need to fill your head with thousands of false rumors and lies. you end up more confused and distorted....than not listening to any of it at all

Agree about the majic ball. At least Adam didn't feed us lies & false hope. I give him credit for that.

• Upvote 2

Yeah they have. Like so many times before. They have called it and called it so many times it's silly that people give them any credence at all. But I guess so many are so needy that they hang on every word. I just wish the usual suspects would just hang. Frank is such a master of creating a scenario that it's like watching a slo-mo train wreck and as always he either won't say it was wrong or just barely is wrong.....but he never figures out why. Then he starts a new fabrication and belittles his critics. Moron..........He's played it out so many times the same way that those who know just read it and wonder. Gurus. That's supposed to mean they know something. They don't. I swear their secret intel is each other. Seems that way....whatever.

TK..no. GET Team..no..Blaino..no..Bluewolf..no..Hell the same people every time..it's a pattern. Learn or die. Be your own guru.....Get educated or suffer being led around by the nose......Like so many have been before and so many will be. I guess over the years I've said this a thousand times. It's for the new people really.

• Upvote 1

Yeah they have. Like so many times before. They have called it and called it so many times it's silly that people give them any credence at all. But I guess so many are so needy that they hang on every word. I just wish the usual suspects would just hang. Frank is such a master of creating a scenario that it's like watching a slo-mo train wreck and as always he either won't say it was wrong or just barely is wrong.....but he never figures out why. Then he starts a new fabrication and belittles his critics. Moron..........He's played it out so many times the same way that those who know just read it and wonder. Gurus. That's supposed to mean they know something. They don't. I swear their secret intel is each other. Seems that way....whatever.

TK..no. GET Team..no..Blaino..no..Bluewolf..no..Hell the same people every time..it's a pattern. Learn or die. Be your own guru.....Get educated or suffer being led around by the nose......Like so many have been before and so many will be. I guess over the years I've said this a thousand times. It's for the new people really.

Ever notice a Guru, usualy OOM will have a rumor then about a dozen other Gurus will join in, change a few words, add their own spin & run on the same rumor. In the end it's all the same re-gurgitated stuff.

• Upvote 2

Exactly Luigi.......Exactly. When you see it as much as we have over the years you see it as a pattern. You and I have been here quite awhile and just have seen it over and over. I thought I was crazy as a newbie but now ........well it's just so much bs and mostly I don't even think about it except to see how they do it cause I still have to many friends calling me to say it's going down when it is just the same old stuff.....SSDD. One day. any day I ever believe these guys ......just whack me hard and wake me up.......Take care Luigi..Automag.