Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - Shabbi Went To NYC, Reno, + San Francisco !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Blue Couch While Wearing A "Shabbi - The World Tour" T Shirt !

Frank25/Delta CC Tuesday 5-7-13   113 Minutes….760-569-7699   156996#

The first hour is Blble Study..The Second Is all RV News

RECORDING LINK

Post by DELTA » May 7th, 2013, 7:04 pm  • 

FRANKIE   BOKRA

DELTA

(Bokra means "Tomorrow" in arabic......hmmmmmmm)

Tidbits from KTFA CC Tues. Night Emailed to Recaps

AT THIS POINT, WE ARE ON THE BLUE COUCH (all conversation from here is speculation based on experience and intel, but there are no links or evidence that can be produced, just the reputation of Frank and his team):

• Shabibi left Baghdad and went to NYC

• Jack Lew was in NYC meeting with WS last week

• yesterday Shabibi, Legarde and Lew went to Reno, NV to meet with WF

• This morning, Shabibi, Legarde and Lew went to San Francisco

• Banks: Bank of America, Chase JP Morgan, Citibank, Wells Fargo

• The rate has traveled from the east to the west

• No date, no rate, this is a report, and it’s time to share

• Waiting on a call from WF to say “it’s done”

• We are close, be motivated, be watchful

Off the blue couch at this point

Everyone started asking about “bokra” post from Delta to Frank (bokra means “tomorrow” in Arabic)

Frank brought Delta onto the line, and Delta spoke about what he’s seeing at the CBI

Reminder from Frank: THERE IS NO DATE OR RATE

Be on the call tomorrow at 7:30 PM EDT; there will be more to share

Ricci51 » May 7th, 2013, 9:54 pm  •  

WOW FRANK  THANX FOR THE DESSERT WITH DELTA HOW CAN I GO TO NOW I'M SO EXITED I JUST WANT TO WAIT FOR TOMORROW! BTW IS IT YOUR TOMORROW OR DELTA'S & MINE

hay1031 wrote on May 7th, 2013, 11:34 pm:Question, when Delta says tomorrow, is that Iraqi tomorrow or US tomorrow? This is driving me crazy? It would make sense if it was their night time and wake up to the RI/RV.

Hey Hay1031!  Just something to consider, Iraq is +7 hours to USA, so at the time of our CC, it was already the wee hours of Wednesday in Baghdad. Just my thought and opinion, for what it's worth. (I know, not much!)

DAME » May 7th, 2013, 9:55 pm  •  

FRANK FOR YOU...... PLEASE NOTE DATE THEN DETAIL OF INFORMATION

WELLS FARGO OFFERS IMMEDIATE CURRENCY EXCHANGE IN ATLANTA

by Trevor Williams | July 25, 2011

Wells Fargo has opened international teller windows at 18 branches in metro Atlanta, allowing travelers to instantly buy or sell foreign currencies.

Previously, the bank had to order currencies for customer delivery. Now, travelers can walk into the bank just before a trip and walk out with the cash they'll need when they hit the ground overseas.

"Many travelers need foreign currency as soon as they arrive at their travel destination for expenses like taxis, tips or meals," Darryl Harmon, Southeast regional president, said in a news release.

With 21 international teller locations including branches in Savannah and Evans, Georgia is one of the first three eastern states to receive the service. Wells Fargo has opened 13 more sites in Alabama and Tennessee.

The service, which is also available for non-customers, has been offered in the San Francisco-based bank's western U.S. branches since 1999.

Financial Challenges Facing Foreign ExecutivesLatin American Association Elects New Board Chair and MembersDecatur School for Refugee Girls Seeks 'Head of School' Foreign Passports No Longer 'Secure and Verifiable'Immigration Legislation Affecting Companies Still Up in the Air

Visit http://www.wellsfargo.com/foreignexchange or call 1-800-626-9430 to find the nearest location offering the service.

archanglemichael » May 7th, 2013, 11:31 pm  •  

Has anyone else read how George Soros (former IMF director) made 60 Million Dollars in forigen currency trading in 18 hours TODAY?

http://www.forexlive.com/blog/2013/05/07/how-george-soros-made-60-million-in-18-hours/

• Upvote 3

I've been away for a few weeks, and suspect that I have missed something.

You've missed some good opening headlines from Thug

When did Shabibi return to the scene, and in what capacity ?

Did he ever really leave the "scene"

Maybe he heard the rumour for Reno or is he making reservations for the party in Vegas ???

Anything is possible and that makes about as much sense as anything else I've read

• Upvote 1

Why in the world would those three people set foot in Reno, Nevada? There is nothing of any significance whatsoever to the international banking community there. He might as well have said they had a meeting in Knoxville, or Akron, or Amarillo. 

Also, why is it always Reno with these guys? What's so  danged important about that place? Is Reno Dinar Scam Central, because every bad rumor I've ever heard about this centers around it.

• Upvote 3

Bokra means "Tomorrow" in arabic..

End Quote

As in  "Free beer bokra"...Ok

I think they're following the Bon Jovi tour

LOL.

I've been away for a few weeks, and suspect that I have missed something.

End Quote

Nope.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

This just in . . . . Shabbi extends extends US Tour for US & Iraq Finance Symposium in Butt Nugget, Colorado !!

Legarde, Lew, Biden, Bank of America, Chase JP Morgan, Citibank, Wells Fargo . . . . . the whole gang will be there! Biggest News Day . . . EVER !!!

Maybe this has something to do with the RV !?!

Waiting on a call from WF to say “it’s done”

BOKRA !!!

WELLS FARGO OFFERS IMMEDIATE CURRENCY EXCHANGE IN ATLANTA !!

Plug in some dialogue with a generous helping of gobbledy ****, do an edit hatchet job and you got your own shite sandwich to pass around to all the folks. . . and your a GURU !!!

Heck, This bunch is entertainment. Like Mad Libs or What's My Line.

• Upvote 1

Bokra means "Tomorrow" in arabic..

End Quote

As in  "Free beer bokra"...Ok

Actually Bokra is a dish made with lamb, eggplant, onion, and tomato. Tomorrow is bukrah

Roadrunner

Edited by Roadrunner
  • Upvote 2

Don't know about bokra - but I found out I like dolma when I was in Iraq.  Fortunately I have a friend who married a girl from Turkey so she gave me a good recipe - and even has him bring some in to me for lunch when she makes it.

CNN. Broadcasting From The Blue Couch While Wearing A "Shabbi - The World Tour" T Shirt !

Frank25/Delta CC Tuesday 5-7-13   113 Minutes….760-569-7699   156996#

The first hour is Blble Study..The Second Is all RV News

RECORDING LINK

Post by DELTA » May 7th, 2013, 7:04 pm  • 

FRANKIE   BOKRA

DELTA

(Bokra means "Tomorrow" in arabic......hmmmmmmm)

Tidbits from KTFA CC Tues. Night Emailed to Recaps

Oh sorry - I thought that said KFC for a second ...

Weird-Face-KFC-Head-Say-Cheese.jpg

I was kinda ... um ... :blink:  :wacko:  happy there for a sec ...

• Upvote 1

at what point do people say ....there is no rv going to take place...is it in 2020?

in 2015?

just wondering

how long will this nonsense go on about the rv today ,,tommarro... next week

whos in charge of calling it quits ..

we have many who are in charge of rv.. but no one in charge of .. calling it bull crap

in a hundred years will they still be saying tommarro .. next  week .. east to west .. tiers ..

i figured this would of been over already listening to these goop rews