Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RVed.

Luigi1

I couldn't agree with you more. I feel that we are very close. But I still say that if we don't see the RV by July 1st we won't see anything this year.

I'll take July first! That is my uncle, aunt and cousins birthday! ...Oh yeah and mine as well! :D .

• Upvote 1

LAST NIGHT A PLANE LANDED ON THE LEFT COAST WITH ONE INDIVIDUAL FROM A MID-EAST THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER EXPECTED TO BE IN THE USA. 

I just heard the HOT HOT HOT, HOT HOT update.......

Two men were on the plane.  One of them looked quite sinister, and the other was a miget (small person) in a white suit.  

They said something about a Fantasy Island.......  lol

They just found 3 girls, missing for ten years. A miracle, Injured Bulls beat the Heat. You people have to believe. Reagan said it best, when he said "Trust, but verify." Do not speak the negative as your words carry power. If it does RV, it will do so with a bunch of confusing, skeptical, hopeful verbiage - just as we are hearing now. It is like Christianity - Believe, even though you don't see. God did not make this process easy and so shall it will be with the dinar, which is God's plan. By the way, in my avatar, #23 is now a foot taller than #9. Let peace be in your heart tonight

I have dinars myself and have been stored under my bed since Sept 2005. I sold 4.5 millions on ebay and made a profit of £2,500. To date, I am still waiting for RV to happen. I think I still have around 500,000 IQD left. I will buy some more before the actual day arrives! :angel:

Wish us luck this year!

These dinar dealers must not know yet I was able to buy another 10 mil IQD ........ I'm going to call another one and try, cross your fingers.

The dealer I got mine from just upped his sell price by $60  :bravo:

Edited by greeneyedlady

Is Blaino sure it wasn't 42 minutes ago...or 44 minutes ago? He was specific at 43 minutes ago...so this RV must surely be gospel. Right?? I bet CL has Blaino on speed dial and he is the first person she contacts after she "pushes that button". I just prefer to think it's a slow news day and some GooRoo somewhere has to keep the merry-go-round spinning. Cash in next Monday, cash in next Thursday, cash in next Monday. 

Blaino...conference call...what he knows. Oxymoron??

• Upvote 1

5-7-13-I4U-Guru Blaino-Blaino says CL just hit the button 43 minutes ago on PD. Other Gurus say it happened 5:00PM EST, last night. Twenty nations RV. Will see it on Forex in two to three days.

Are we are there yet?

CBI Bank Info:

US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000

Just to prove another BS Thread muhahahahaaha