Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the IMF worried about the amount of Dinar waiting on an RV?

davrol678

Good observation. When you look at it with common sense, it almost sounds ridiculous that ANY RV would happen at all. Realistically, anything over .01 would seem to be devastating to an economy like Iraq.

I know.... In the beginning ( 9-8-7-6-5 years ago) I got pumped up allright just like ( almost) everybody else

Sorry to offend you.

I was merely looking for intelligent feedback on the issue of where it would put the IMF if more Dinar are out there than what they had expected. NOT whether or not Trillions is credible. In my opinion it is highly possible that more Dinar notes have been printed than is expected.

I am also wondering if anyone in the Forum has intelligence on the control of the volume of Dinar printing.

Sorry about offending you too hame.

Have a great evening.

If you were to look in the CBI accounts you will see that the value of issued banknotes stood at 32 trillion in 2011, so unless the auditors have made some serious errors over the years, the figure you mentioned has to be a mistake.

If you look back at the 2005 accounts you will see it took about 6.5 trillion to redeem the old currency. !0 trillion is shown as issued but about 3.5 trillion was with the CBI.

Edited by sandyf
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As an avid Monopoly game collector, I would have to concede that at this point and time the millions of Monopoly $$ I have is just as valuable as my dinar.  And of course if/when the dinar RVs, my Monopoly collection will simply grow exponentially.........  

Hey that's really helpful info Happy Man.

That is still an enormous amount of dough when you convert it.

And that brings me to the same question that rocky808 put forward.... has this gone beyond the plans of the creators of it? Are they considering "How do we handle this? This is gone beyond our expectations with all the delays?"

It is speculation but I am finding some intelligent people are putting in some good points rather than just bagging the concept.

Cheers for everyone's input!!

Thanks Goldiegirl.

I reckon I have met some fantastic Canadians in my time too.

One of my ol' mates was extremely creative.

Hey, Sydney is fantastic! I have fond memories of it over the years and it paid me big time.

But you wait until you see Perth. 

Sun for 9-10mths of the year and white and golden sandy beaches!

Western Australia is the richest state in Oz at the mo.

Full of gold, iron ore and nat gas.

I was in Sydney in 2000 too!

Probably past you while driving over the Sydney Harbour Bridge!

I was told Melbourne is a beautiful City  from folks who visited.

I think 32 Trillion dinar would just be 32 Trillion dollars in a 1 to 1 exchange scenario. Still, that would be an insane amount.

Yes. Thanks.

No one in their right mind would purchase 32 trillion dinar.  A third world nation(at best) on the verge of collapse or civil war.

The US dollar is still king in Iraq.

I'm starting to think, no one in their right mind would purchase a million dinar's.  

look at some facts.

All dinar has been printed by De Larue. There are records there and at the CBI as to how much was delivered!

Iraq has borrowed 90B SDRs from the IMF/WB AND they expect to be repaid in SDRs. With that much at risk you can be sure the IMF audits the CBI frequently. They know how much dinar could be in circulation. They would check with De Larue.

Printed money is known as "Base money" The ratio of base money to M2 is usually 1:5 So with M2 of 72B , Base money must be 15B. Since we know a lot of it is held outside of Iraq and Iraqis aren't big on using banks , may be a little higher, 20B tops.

This story is very questionable.

Plus , What would these WHALES gain by using a third party "dealer" in this transaction.

• Upvote 1

if the expectation is  a 100,000%  ( 1,000 fold) gain and if they ( hypotethically ) really bought 32 Trillion ( about 30 Billion USD) dinars and said expectation  WOULD  turn out  (hypothetically again) to occur for real.....Then they'd become Quadrillionaires....Impossible.

If I'm wrong ( likely I am) pls someone correct  me... Too many zeros flying around for my taste.

ok, i'll correct you.   :)

32 trillion dinar;  3 dollar rv;   96 trillion dollars,  not quite the 1,000 trillion needed to be quadrillionaires, but still stupid.

If you were to look in the CBI accounts you will see that the value of issued banknotes stood at 32 trillion in 2011, so unless the auditors have made some serious errors over the years, the figure you mentioned has to be a mistake.

If you look back at the 2005 accounts you will see it took about 6.5 trillion to redeem the old currency. !0 trillion is shown as issued but about 3.5 trillion was with the CBI.

Some good facts sandyf.

look at some facts.

All dinar has been printed by De Larue. There are records there and at the CBI as to how much was delivered!

Iraq has borrowed 90B SDRs from the IMF/WB AND they expect to be repaid in SDRs. With that much at risk you can be sure the IMF audits the CBI frequently. They know how much dinar could be in circulation. They would check with De Larue.

Printed money is known as "Base money" The ratio of base money to M2 is usually 1:5 So with M2 of 72B , Base money must be 15B. Since we know a lot of it is held outside of Iraq and Iraqis aren't big on using banks , may be a little higher, 20B tops.

This story is very questionable.

Plus , What would these WHALES gain by using a third party "dealer" in this transaction.

I can't argue with your facts rockfl9

The Whales will be looking for security - someone they can trust. He will have been introduced to them by their friends as a reliable dude.

If I had a bundle that was kinda big as claimed, I would be worried as to how I was going to get it into a bank without being robbed. If he is a friend and has bank connections then there could be a reason or two.

We could make sense of this if we knew how many dinars have been printed.

I mean there has to be some control over how much the government would actually print.

If you check the CBIs website and look through their financial statements, they list how much currency is printed outside of banks....

For the heck of it I'll share my initial reaction.

Conference call for Investors, or Scam Targets?  Give me your money so I can turn it into big profits for a great return for you.

Sounds like those guys who got busted last year using the RV rumors to bilk.

Not saying it won't RV, but since there is no way to PROVE it will (and they sure can't this is their intention), we are all hoping the RUMORS and fairly logical CONJECTURES are true.

The best reason I have for it not being a LOP is that the benefit to the Iraqis and GOI would not offset the cost of redenominating.  The main benefit would be, IMO, the new currency being more counterfit proof.  Just making the numbers smaller for convenience sake doesn't cut it.

Peace and Prosperity

If you check the CBIs website and look through their financial statements, they list how much currency is printed outside of banks....

Nobody bothers to do this Keep.. I think most are to lazy to do what it takes to get knowledgeable about this investment. Do your homework and you will have less questions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nobody bothers to do this Keep.. I think most are to lazy to do what it takes to get knowledgeable about this investment. Do your homework and you will have less questions.

I know thats why i quit posting links to everything.....so if someone really wants to know, or they get annoyed with me and want to shut me up, it will make them do a little legwork on their own lol.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was merely looking for intelligent feedback on the issue of where it would put the IMF if more Dinar are out there than what they had expected. NOT whether or not Trillions is credible. In my opinion it is highly possible that more Dinar notes have been printed than is expected.

Now that the pundits have done their bashing...

The CBI knows how much they printed/had printed. What they show on the books isn't necessarily what they have, so no one really knows for sure.

Not sure what the IMF has to do with anything, but I had a really rough weekend and maybe not thinking clearly.

I'm only halfway thru reading the thread, if this has been answered, please excuse the repeat.

KK

i think they want to cut the money supply from 4 billion notes to 1 billion notes ..

if there was 4 billion all 25k notes they would have 100 trillion dinars total .. which it isnt all 25k notes

and this guy is saying he got 32 trillion dinars ..id say hes a legend in his own mind