Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the IMF worried about the amount of Dinar waiting on an RV?

davrol678

I was on a conference call this weekend related to an investment I am involved in. The leader of the call was going over some of the types of deals where future income was about to come in from. Most of the deals or sales transactions he is involved in are in the billions of dollars and his company receives a commission which goes into the investment I am involved in.

He said at the moment he was involved three key investments: one is a large art sale transaction that involved over a billion dollars for a particular collection, secondly he said there was an oil transaction he was handling, and thirdly he said that there was a dinar transaction that he was involved in.

He expanded on each of the points, but here I need only mention the dinar transaction…..

He said that his client was a couple of industrialists who have purchased over the years 32 trillion in dinar. His role is to process their dinar through a bank when an RV happens. He simply passed the comment that his client stands to make a bundle of money which would be equivalent to the value of the GDP of several countries. He said he will receive a commission which will go into the company’s investment.

I have a bit of a concern about this and it is weighing on me a bit.

So my real question to the Forum here is this?......

Have the IMF begun to realise that there are many more people out there with dinar than what they expected, and that to convert all the trillions that are in circulation would be worth more than perhaps the assets of Iraq? Will it mean that they have to put a lower rate of conversion out for the dinar if there is such a huge volume of dinar that are waiting to be converted? Therefore we may expect something in the order of 1:1, or perhaps less.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Davrol678

LOL

• Upvote 1

I was on a conference call this weekend related to an investment I am involved in.

what is the investment your involved in davrol?

A group of us in 2008 put up the seed capital for infrastructure to enable this business have the legs to carry a couple of high flyers who do deals in oil, art and gold to name a few. They basically put people with the right people. They have high profile contacts that range through the elite in the art world involving Royalty as in UK and significant people in the US who do not buy direct because of their profile and have agents in between. Their 'strength' is having the kind of connections that can pull off high net $ projects.They needed an office, attorneys, staff etc to handle the paperwork they generate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Think about how many people will be TRILLIONAIRES from this! They can hire Warren Buffett and Bill Gates to be their butlers.

This sounds too good to be true doesn't it? You know what they say....

Come on, people....this is BS. 32 Trillion? That's not possible. This sounds like pumping from somebody, and a bad job at that.

:lol:  :lol:

Sorry to offend you.

I was merely looking for intelligent feedback on the issue of where it would put the IMF if more Dinar are out there than what they had expected. NOT whether or not Trillions is credible. In my opinion it is highly possible that more Dinar notes have been printed than is expected.

I am also wondering if anyone in the Forum has intelligence on the control of the volume of Dinar printing.

Come on, people....this is BS. 32 Trillion? That's not possible. This sounds like pumping from somebody, and a bad job at that.

Sorry about offending you too hame.

Have a great evening.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How much in Counterfeit bills are out there though?

If that's what they bought, then we know the value of that "investment" already.

Even the Big Boyz are prone to making mistakes when greed gets ahold of them.

Doesnt matter that much.....no one has that much dinar.....thats ridiculous

Sorry to offend you.

I was merely looking for intelligent feedback on the issue of where it would put the IMF if more Dinar are out there than what they had expected. NOT whether or not Trillions is credible. In my opinion it is highly possible that more Dinar notes have been printed than is expected.

I am also wondering if anyone in the Forum has intelligence

Intelligence? We invested in a 3rd world country with a crooked govt, helped by an even more crooked govt, the US......

• Upvote 4

This story is either completely made up, or this "investment company', stole yer money dude. Nobody with a clue would invest 32 billion dollars in something that could potential leave them with Zero. Nice bid. Halarious!

Yep....

I have a 25k note.

take that and rewind it back

Right.

Sorry to offend you.

I am also wondering if anyone in the Forum has intelligence on the control of the volume of Dinar printing.

Sorry about offending you too hame.

Have a great evening.

Not offended at all. Just don't believe any one group bought 32 trillion dinar - sorry to seems rude.

Sorry to offend you.

Intelligence? We invested in a 3rd world country with a crooked govt, helped by an even more crooked govt, the US......

"Intelligence? We invested in a 3rd world country with a crooked govt, helped by an even more crooked govt, the US"

Amen. No wonder people think we are crazy.

• Upvote 2

Do you think our own govt would allow several thousand overnight TRILLIONAIRES to happen?

They don't even have the reserves to cash one of those transactions.

if the expectation is  a 100,000%  ( 1,000 fold) gain and if they ( hypotethically ) really bought 32 Trillion ( about 30 Billion USD) dinars and said expectation  WOULD  turn out  (hypothetically again) to occur for real.....Then they'd become Quadrillionaires....Impossible.

If I'm wrong ( likely I am) pls someone correct  me... Too many zeros flying around for my taste.

Edited by umbertino

if the expectation is a 100,000% ( 1,000 fold) gain and if they ( hypotethically ) really bought 32 Trillion ( about 30 Billion USD) dinars and said expectation WOULD turn out (hypothetically again) to occur for real.....Then they'd become Quadrillionaires....Impossible.

If I'm wrong ( likely I am) pls someone correct me... Too many zeros flying around for my taste.

Good observation. When you look at it with common sense, it almost sounds ridiculous that ANY RV would happen at all. Realistically, anything over .01 would seem to be devastating to an economy like Iraq.

• Upvote 1

Lets skip the lettuce and cheese and look at the meat here.has this speculation grown beyond that of the IMF had anticipated. Yes many factors have blown the doors open on this placing it in a league of its own.was it meant to happen already but it's spiraling out of control are there too many invested and if too many people are invested would that bring a lower rate and a bounty to control the flood.

• Upvote 1

A group of us in 2008 put up the seed capital for infrastructure to enable this business have the legs to carry a couple of high flyers who do deals in oil, art and gold to name a few. They basically put people with the right people. They have high profile contacts that range through the elite in the art world involving Royalty as in UK and significant people in the US who do not buy direct because of their profile and have agents in between. Their 'strength' is having the kind of connections that can pull off high net $ projects.They needed an office, attorneys, staff etc to handle the paperwork they generate.

This should make for an entertaining installment of American Greed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry to offend you.

Good point Texas1 !!

Funny stuff ! You don't happen to be one of those lurking reporters from Utah?

Nah, SocialDinar. Just from plain ol' Oz.

Now that I have revealed that, we will surely see the mud flying on my supposed ignorance! 

Have put quite a few multiples of Dinar M's into it myself, so I'm no flamin' reporter!

Anyway, I thought this Forum was open only to those who had PAID for the privilege and therefore this conversation is all in-house rather than online for the world to view.

I hope so anyway.

Lets skip the lettuce and cheese and look at the meat here.has this speculation grown beyond that of the IMF had anticipated. Yes many factors have blown the doors open on this placing it in a league of its own.was it meant to happen already but it's spiraling out of control are there too many invested and if too many people are invested would that bring a lower rate and a bounty to control the flood.

Cheers!!

You hit the bulls eye right where I'm coming from.

Thanks rocky 808

• Upvote 1

Nah, SocialDinar. Just from plain ol' Oz.

Now that I have revealed that, we will surely see the mud flying on my supposed ignorance! 

Have put quite a few multiples of Dinar M's into it myself, so I'm no flamin' reporter!

Anyway, I thought this Forum was open only to those who had PAID for the privilege and therefore this conversation is all in-house rather than online for the world to view.

I hope so anyway.

Nah, they only dislike the Canadians...as for me...I love the OZ folks...spent some time in Sydney back in 2000....Wonderful people and great weather.

This is nonsence.

I think the number of IQD in Circulation is between 5 and 10 Trilion IQD

Hey that's really helpful info Happy Man.

That is still an enormous amount of dough when you convert it.

And that brings me to the same question that rocky808 put forward.... has this gone beyond the plans of the creators of it? Are they considering "How do we handle this? This is gone beyond our expectations with all the delays?"

It is speculation but I am finding some intelligent people are putting in some good points rather than just bagging the concept.

Cheers for everyone's input!!

Nah, they only dislike the Canadians...as for me...I love the OZ folks...spent some time in Sydney back in 2000....Wonderful people and great weather.

Thanks Goldiegirl.

I reckon I have met some fantastic Canadians in my time too.

One of my ol' mates was extremely creative.

Hey, Sydney is fantastic! I have fond memories of it over the years and it paid me big time.

But you wait until you see Perth. 

Sun for 9-10mths of the year and white and golden sandy beaches!

Western Australia is the richest state in Oz at the mo.

Full of gold, iron ore and nat gas.

I was in Sydney in 2000 too!

Probably past you while driving over the Sydney Harbour Bridge!

Edited by davrol678
  • Upvote 2

People do a lot to try and make a dollar when I was interduced too this I had lost 10000 in a 401k in a matter of months so spending a few thousand wasn't any more of a gamble than a 401k I would rather lose trying to make a larger return than investing for 20 years and their be nothing left cause I trusted what was supposed to be a sure thing

if the expectation is  a 100,000%  ( 1,000 fold) gain and if they ( hypotethically ) really bought 32 Trillion ( about 30 Billion USD) dinars and said expectation  WOULD  turn out  (hypothetically again) to occur for real.....Then they'd become Quadrillionaires....Impossible.

If I'm wrong ( likely I am) pls someone correct  me... Too many zeros flying around for my taste.

I think 32 Trillion dinar would just be 32 Trillion dollars in a 1 to 1 exchange scenario. Still, that would be an insane amount.