Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the IMF worried about the amount of Dinar waiting on an RV?

davrol678

I was on a conference call this weekend related to an investment I am involved in. The leader of the call was going over some of the types of deals where future income was about to come in from. Most of the deals or sales transactions he is involved in are in the billions of dollars and his company receives a commission which goes into the investment I am involved in.

He said at the moment he was involved three key investments: one is a large art sale transaction that involved over a billion dollars for a particular collection, secondly he said there was an oil transaction he was handling, and thirdly he said that there was a dinar transaction that he was involved in.

He expanded on each of the points, but here I need only mention the dinar transaction…..

He said that his client was a couple of industrialists who have purchased over the years 32 trillion in dinar. His role is to process their dinar through a bank when an RV happens. He simply passed the comment that his client stands to make a bundle of money which would be equivalent to the value of the GDP of several countries. He said he will receive a commission which will go into the company’s investment.

I have a bit of a concern about this and it is weighing on me a bit.

So my real question to the Forum here is this?......

Have the IMF begun to realise that there are many more people out there with dinar than what they expected, and that to convert all the trillions that are in circulation would be worth more than perhaps the assets of Iraq? Will it mean that they have to put a lower rate of conversion out for the dinar if there is such a huge volume of dinar that are waiting to be converted? Therefore we may expect something in the order of 1:1, or perhaps less.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Davrol678

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

a couple of industrialists who have purchased over the years 32 trillion in dinar.

End Quote

Sorry, doesn't sound credible... If it was 32 Billion ...Maybe....

He definitely said trillion. From experience I know this guy deals with enormously huge numbers in terms of sales. He even named the country where the industrialists are from which is a country near Iraq. Several months ago he mentioned that many, many US Senators were suddenly buying dinar and he was negotiating deals cos they were buying huge amounts. 

I do understand though that you would feel it doesn't sound credible.  

Where did this article come from?

As I said, I am involved with an investment company - since 2008 and they do deals. The investors like myself have put up some of the original capital for the business and we can go onto a regular conference call to find out how they are progressing.

But my question relates more to the question as to what you guys/gals consider would the reaction of the IMF if they had not realised there were more dinar out there, printed and bought by people than what they had anticipated.

The Iraq Dinar has garnered far more interest than the Kuwaiti RV. Apparently that was sudden and people were unaware that it was afoot. But so many people are aware of and have gone and purchased Dinar. Maybe it is bigger than they expected. What do you think?

He definitely said trillion. From experience I know this guy deals with enormously huge numbers in terms of sales. He even named the country where the industrialists are from which is a country near Iraq. Several months ago he mentioned that many, many US Senators were suddenly buying dinar and he was negotiating deals cos they were buying huge amounts. 

ok.

When I read this, a thought came to me of a post that was put out here about what one trillion US $100 notes physically looks like. It was something like the empire state building as I recall. Even if the notes where all $25K notes. How much space it would it take to store it? UMM...... Alot!

It would make sense for Iraq to just void all of its current currency and allow only citizens to trade in for the new. If I were Iraq, that's how I'd solve the problem. They definitely never want the rest of the world to hoard up all of their money and then wait to get rich while Iraq flounders in bomb-riddled poverty.

I had long day so I reread what you wrote. The first time read it I thought it was an article. I see what your saying. I'm sure this thing is bigger than what anyone expected. Hopefully were not waiting much longer

As I said, I am involved with an investment company - since 2008 and they do deals. The investors like myself have put up some of the original capital for the business and we can go onto a regular conference call to find out how they are progressing.

But my question relates more to the question as to what you guys/gals consider would the reaction of the IMF if they had not realised there were more dinar out there, printed and bought by people than what they had anticipated.

The Iraq Dinar has garnered far more interest than the Kuwaiti RV. Apparently that was sudden and people were unaware that it was afoot. But so many people are aware of and have gone and purchased Dinar. Maybe it is bigger than they expected. What do you think?

There isnt much more then 32 trillion dinar in circulation period......

Your story is nonsense.....thanks for the entertainment though.....

How much in Counterfeit bills are out there though?

If that's what they bought, then we know the value of that "investment" already.

Even the Big Boyz are prone to making mistakes when greed gets ahold of them.