Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hmmm, Where Do I Start - Ok, I'll Start At The Top And End There .......

How Dare U Come On To This Site And Take A Swipe At Our Yota ! <_<

He's The Hardest Working NewsHound There Is - Period !

- CNN

B) B)

Thanks Thugs I Really Appreciate you  :twothumbs:  Standing Up for me and the Rest of ya'll as well..Thanks  :rolleyes: and to that HESHE that made the Stupid Comments.. Thanks to Bump.. All I will Express   :wave: .... THANKS SWFG
Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3

Patience my dear Watson, Patience...for patience comes the reality of our dreams! Thanks again SWFlorida.

Nicely stated Kaduku :twothumbs:

Thanks Thugs I Really Appreciate you  :twothumbs:  Standing Up for me and the Rest of ya'll as well..Thanks  :rolleyes: and to that HESHE that made the Stupid Comments.. Thanks to Bump.. All I will Express   :wave: .... THANKS SWFG

Yota, here's a rose to show my appreciation for all you do for us!!!! Thanks a bunch.   

rose-178.gif                                                                                                

• Upvote 2

SWFG.........atta boy. I get your frustration. Don't let it get you. I like to read your stuff. I am on the side of logic and reason. That is what you represent. Even if your are wrong........or right. I still like your reasoning. Automag.

You are more naive than I thought--after all this time you don't get it - there is an obvious monetary agenda per each one of your exclusions mentioned below, they are making money while you are presenting an academia textbook synopsis which has no application in this well casted scenario....catch a cab to the real world, while they snicker at you.

"Once again I'd like to thank thos who continue to apply themselves and provide solid research such as Kaperoni, Enorrste, Adam Montana, Tlar, Scooter EG, Stryker, Enoch8, Yota691, Proteus and some I'm sure I forgot."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147935-swfg-5413/#ixzz2SODGWGwK"

Hiloeven, SWFG is just voicing his opinion and somewhat stating the obvious. Respectfully, I think your statements were harsh and un-called for. Not sure of the motive here, but it sounds as if you are frustrated, as are many others here with this investment. I have put this IQD thing way down on my priority list because I now see this as a long term investment, if it ever happens at all. I don't think we should hammer people for opinions. This board is definitely losing steam with the realization of a potential RV looking much further down the road. IMO of coarse.

• Upvote 1