Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Wife in the Know" Speaks

Benjamin NutnYahoo

Only those in the know

Like lady wife in the know

are the only ones to cash in for the doe

This my friends would certainly blow

there`s nothing worse then a wealthy hoe

I guess it only go`s to show

that the we get little while the rich get moe

The only thing that sucks worse then lady in the know is

DOG RAP  :)

• Upvote 4

Wife in the Know - Saturday night post

05/04/2013

0 Comments

Hello everyone:

I am very sorry for not being able to post for the last month or so, I have been extremely busy. As I stated early last month, we did turn in our Iraqi dinar at an exchange rate of $3.42. We are still unable to access those funds until the official rate change occurs. The reason this hasn't happened yet is due to the fact that the people in control of the world financial structure (yes these people do exist) are fighting immensely to stop the common dinar holder (tier 3) from gaining huge wealth. In all honesty, they are very fearful and will stop at nothing to keep their agenda intact. In fact, it has been said that they are pursuing the avenue of equalizing the new denomination notes with the three zero notes for the tier 3 dinar holders. If that happens, those still holding Iraqi dinar will just only break even on this investment. This news is coming from a source within the Iraqi government and is considered to be reliable. I am hopeful that another term will be reached, but those negotiating this issue are tier 1 & 2 dinar holders and have already exchanged at the $3.42 rate and are waiting on their funds to be released. I will post again as soon as I get more information.

Smile : ) and think positive friends,

Wife in the Know

:shrug:

so basically a LOP and yet the tier 1 and tier 2 investors get exchanged and become rich and us little peons get screwed....  seriously folks this crap is all that a bunch of crap.....another so called guru changing there story .... look it will lop or it will rv and everyone no matter who will get the same rate..

Edited by jordan1

Wife in the Know - Saturday night post

05/04/2013

0 Comments

Hello everyone:

I am very sorry for not being able to post for the last month or so, I have been extremely busy. As I stated early last month, we did turn in our Iraqi dinar at an exchange rate of $3.42. We are still unable to access those funds until the official rate change occurs. The reason this hasn't happened yet is due to the fact that the people in control of the world financial structure (yes these people do exist) are fighting immensely to stop the common dinar holder (tier 3) from gaining huge wealth. In all honesty, they are very fearful and will stop at nothing to keep their agenda intact. In fact, it has been said that they are pursuing the avenue of equalizing the new denomination notes with the three zero notes for the tier 3 dinar holders. If that happens, those still holding Iraqi dinar will just only break even on this investment. This news is coming from a source within the Iraqi government and is considered to be reliable. I am hopeful that another term will be reached, but those negotiating this issue are tier 1 & 2 dinar holders and have already exchanged at the $3.42 rate and are waiting on their funds to be released. I will post again as soon as I get more information.

Smile : ) and think positive friends,

Wife in the Know

:shrug:

WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THIS...........YOU MUST BE SO BORED WITH YOURSELF EITHER THAT OR YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE SENCE OF HUMMOR .....OH I KNOW DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION EVEN IF ITS NEGATIVE ATTENTION.............WELL, :butt-kicking:  THERE YOU HAVE IT........... :butt-kicking:  :butt-kicking:  :butt-kicking:  :butt-kicking:  :butt-kicking:  :butt-kicking:  :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 2

it seems to me that wife in the know is at more risk than any of us because she he it whatever does not even have dinar in hand thus trusting whoever to pay a rate of 3.42 even if they get .86. im only a silly old welder but I would not give 3.42 if I only got .86 cents

Wife in the know. Your a flippin idiot. I hope your not able to post for another month or two. Its great to not hear bs...

It's great not to hear BS  but it's impossible in the Dinar World unfortunately.

Man, WITK really stirred up a Shi$5torm on all the Dinar sites tonight. Just about everyone in this game is bagging on her!

...even OKIE!!!!

"bagging" and not "banging" hopefully.

paid pumper this person is, nuff said

Yes... Probably on some dealer's ( Dinar, I mean) payroll and/or a sadistic Person ( who loves seeing others get hurt).

So let me get this straight? Wife in the know cashes out about a month ago gets a voucher which she has never shown any proof of receipt, which she has been called out numerous times.  Then comes out today after NOT posting in about a month to give an update saying she gets to cash out but tier 3 peons DO NOT hahaha  this story has more leaks then the Iraqi navy.

This story doesn't have any more leaks than the ones coming from your boys Frank and Delta.

• Upvote 2

Maybe, just maybe...supose Wife In The Know is right & we all get the shaft except for the big players & the bankers.

Lest we forget, they make the rules for us small investors.

Just a remote posibility to concider & can't be proven one way or the another.

George Soros, Bilderbergs & Rothchilds will all have the last laugh.

Maybe, just maybe...supose Wife In The Know is right & we all get the shaft except for the big players & the bankers.

Lest we forget, they make the rules for us small investors.

Just a remote posibility to concider & can't be proven one way or the another.

George Soros, Bilderbergs & Rothchilds will all have the last laugh.

You got no friends Luigi1!!!! :)

We know she could be right, Iraq could RD their currency.  No big secret there!  However cashing people out secretly at 3.42 while others suffer from the RD would be suicidal for a country!

Only to add who believes an Iraqi woman would ever divulge Iraq's financial and economic plans to dinar holders on a message board?  I am sure her husband would pass that off with a wave of his hand while his job was placed in jeopardy for not keeping a better eye on the little woman!

We know she could be right, Iraq could RD their currency. No big secret there! However cashing people out secretly at 3.42 while others suffer from the RD would be suicidal for a country!

Only to add who believes an Iraqi woman would ever divulge Iraq's financial and economic plans to dinar holders on a message board? I am sure her husband would pass that off with a wave of his hand while his job was placed in jeopardy for not keeping a better eye on the little woman!

Your right she would probably get her head lopped off.

"Wife who blows snow" - this PERSON has baited people for far too long.  No reason even giving "IT" the satisfaction of reposts. -  shame people have to sit and skewer people along the way hoping they swallow their lies.   Wife in the Know is definately on Santas Naughty list - and not a good kind of naughty either. lol 

"Wife who blows snow" - this PERSON has baited people for far too long.  No reason even giving "IT" the satisfaction of reposts. -  shame people have to sit and skewer people along the way hoping they swallow their lies.   Wife in the Know is definately on Santas Naughty list - and not a good kind of naughty either. lol 

I appreciate the thought...but I am a chick

• Upvote 3