Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Republican Men Are Happier (LOL)

k98nights

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think that would be the "fair and balanced" way of doing things but unfortunately that is not the case. What happens is...if you get a little TOO vocal and rub the right a little too close to home here, a power hungry Mod finds a way to give you an "infraction" and thus pull your ability to post any further. Even if another member "tweaks you", someone you NEVER addressed and makes referneces to your screenname, IQ and posts a picture referring you to the movie "Dumb and Dumber" you'd best not have a come back and respond. If you do, you will be accused of "bashing" (even though you yourself were just "bashed") given an "infraction" and thus have to have your future posts "approved" from the Mod behind the scenes before you can have a voice. All the while, the offending instigator bops merrily along without so much as a scratch. Oh, and if you try to PM the Mod who clearly just ate a "power lunch" to attempt to get to the bottom and receive an explanation of some sort, you won't be able to PM because the Mighty Oz has spoken. That is how you keep your opinions as the ONLY opinions and control the forum to your way of thinking. Amazing how freedom and constitution come out of one side of the mouth, but censorship and control comes out of the other.

What was said to Teresa was WAYYYYY beyond rubbing the Right the wrong way... he was foul and disgusting and I would have banned him for life immediately if I were permitted to do so. I would have given Ronald Reagan infractions for that one.... not that he'd have ever stooped to that unbelievably crass and low level....

Awesome example, Woody! I think O'Donnel is the one I can't stand the most though. Brings me back to the movie "Stakeout".

Emillio Estevez tells Rosie, "I have had this mustache for 13 years"! Then pauses a second and asks Her, "How long have you had Yours"? Kills me everytime I think about that scene! How right he really was. Laura Ingram is I think the hottest of the Republican Babes. So continues the poll!

K98, I was there too when BaBa insulted Teresa and I agree. A mod should have castrated and banned him for the crap language he was slinging. Agree or disagree but keep it civil....

I love it when you guys come to my rescue!!!!!! :) Thanks! What was funny was anybody could insult the party he was in but when you bash his Idol you have stepped over the line there!

Hey Mongo I don't agree with your statement totally However I respect your opinion. I for one am no scholar when it comes to debating the Constitution on what party is taking us away from its orginal meaning. But I do know that slavery was out when we had good people white and black to step outside of the box and felt it was wrong. This country was built on the minds of several people with different thoughts and ideas that made this country great. Since I am a follower of Jesus who have no respect of person' date=' nor party aff.., America will surely fail if we don't return to God.

M .....I agree

I, myself, believe in God first and the God given rights of Love, Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness, which has to include freedom from taxation. Now, as I watch our liberal government take away all of our God given rights and destroy the great Constitution of this country, I feel it is time to speak up and voice an opinion to preserve what has made this country the greatest country in the world. I appreciate everything Adam is doing for us. I know I must pay tax, but I would like to pay the least amount of tax legally possible, to help preserve at least one of our Constitutional rights. As a VIP member I say thank you Adam.

Nate

This isn't about Democrats and Republicans.' Listen to me carefully' This is about Good and Evil. Back years ago the democratic party was very conservative. they were for the poor people, country people, they spoke for the average person. the republican party was liberal and progressive in it's thinking. That is just the opposite today, they have switched rolls. Back then, I would have voted with the democrats for moral reasons, today I'm inclined to vote morals again, for republicans. You know the constitution is inspired by GOD. Men don't have that kind of wisdom and forsight to draw up that piece of work like the constitution. So anyone that tries to destroy the constitution is evil. Liberals and progressives are trying to do this, they are running the blue dog dems(moderates and conservatives) out, to consolidate their power . I vote morals and GOD first.

Is this a site for Republicans only, i got the joke !!!! If we have all different parties here why try to bash the Democrats... I don't care what part affiliation a person is we are all Americans the last I check. stop the politics RV RV RV. Hey I got it this was a joke so please don't bash me for stating a fact that this site is for all Americans regradless of party aff...

No one asked you to leave. Stay as long as you like.

Step right up......... 3 balls for a dinar, hit the jacka$$ right in the kisser.........win a republican house seat!!!............................here is a dinar......give me the balls

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1437[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1438[/ATTACH]

Nate

This isn't about Democrats and Republicans.' Listen to me carefully' This is about Good and Evil. Back years ago the democratic party was very conservative. they were for the poor people, country people, they spoke for the average person. the republican party was liberal and progressive in it's thinking. That is just the opposite today, they have switched rolls. Back then, I would have voted with the democrats for moral reasons, today I'm inclined to vote morals again, for republicans. You know the constitution is inspired by GOD. Men don't have that kind of wisdom and forsight to draw up that piece of work like the constitution. So anyone that tries to destroy the constitution is evil. Liberals and progressives are trying to do this, they are running the blue dog dems(moderates and conservatives) out, to consolidate their power . I vote morals and GOD first.

Well said Mongo! I agree 100%!

Ok friends I'm in on this ,,, my favorite two topics. God and Country/Bible and Constitution. Here is a brief history lesson that will bring most to the 'Cliff Notes' understanding of where one ought to stand

The people, acting through their natural polities, the States, had created and given authority to the Constitution of the United States. The Constitution conferred powers on a general government to handle certain specified matters that were common to the