Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1.3 trillion dinars transfered to provinces

Bored

Dr. Ali Al-Shukri said Minister of Planning and Minister of Finance Agency, said the financial بمناقلة allocations from the center to the provinces for the first time.

Shukri said in a press statement that "the financial بمناقلة trillion and 300 billion dinars, of ministries by one, and reached 2% was transferred to all provinces. In the first step towards administrative decentralization."

On the census and as minister of planning, said: "The ministry is ready technically and administrative census and we are awaiting the decision of the House of Representatives."

He pointed to the existence of multiple political points of disagreement, including those related to the remembrance of nationalism in the form and doctrine, and there is some disagreement on the disputed areas, and others that are managed from the province of which belong to another province.

38/5/13502

Link

1.3 trillion divided by 17 (18 if you include Baghdad) = 76,470,588,235 dinars

76,470,588,235 dinar divided by 1166 (official rate) = $65,583,694

And if I'm reading this right they only transfered (past tense) 2%

soo... 65,583,694 times 2% (.02 for those who hate math) = $1,311,673.88

Not a whole lotta spend money.. atleast at the current rate..  :soon:

***the arabic word that didn't translate is "transfered" I believe... please correct me if im wrong

• Upvote 2

Dr. Ali al-Shukri announced the Minister of planning, Minister of finance, to the financial transfer customizations from the Center to the provinces for the first time.

El shukrijumah said in a press statement that "the financial transfer trillion 300 billion dinars, the ministries by one to two percent and converted to all provinces. In a first step towards administrative decentralization. "

On the Census as Minister of planning, said: "the Ministry is ready both technically and for the Census and we are waiting for the decision of the House."

There were several political points of disagreement, including male in form and ideology, and there is some disagreement over the disputed areas, which are managed in a province.

bing translate seems to work better

Dr. Ali Al-Shukri said Minister of Planning and Minister of Finance Agency, said the financial بمناقلة allocations from the center to the provinces for the first time.

Shukri said in a press statement that "the financial بمناقلة trillion and 300 billion dinars, of ministries by one, and reached 2% was transferred to all provinces. In the first step towards administrative decentralization."

On the census and as minister of planning, said: "The ministry is ready technically and administrative census and we are awaiting the decision of the House of Representatives."

He pointed to the existence of multiple political points of disagreement, including those related to the remembrance of nationalism in the form and doctrine, and there is some disagreement on the disputed areas, and others that are managed from the province of which belong to another province.

38/5/13502

Link

1.3 trillion divided by 17 (18 if you include Baghdad) = 76,470,588,235 dinars

76,470,588,235 dinar divided by 1166 (official rate) = $65,583,694

And if I'm reading this right they only transfered (past tense) 2%

soo... 65,583,694 times 2% (.02 for those who hate math) = $1,311,673.88

Not a whole lotta spend money.. atleast at the current rate..  :soon:

***the arabic word that didn't translate is "transfered" I believe... please correct me if im wrong

The budget is 138 trillion dinar, approx 118 billion dollars. It does not matter what the rate is, this years budget will always be approximately 118 billion dollars, based on an income of about 102 billion dollars.

They are looking for surplus to make up the deficit.

• Downvote 1

Hey everyone.  I have been reading articles and studying many things, but this a  very telling article.  I do believe we are only seeing 2% being transferred to the provinces because of the huge stalemate going on within the government and the inability to pass certain laws. It's apparent the inability to move Iraq forward with the present system  (too much red tape). So therefore , maybe the provinces are being given, only enough money to get by,   It appears there is a push to decentralize the government.  I am sure you all saw the article coming out about Basra becoming the financial Mecca. Basra Law would allow http://www.alforatnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38902:2013-04-27-06-06-57&catid=37:2013-03-27-10-35-13&Itemid=55     So IMO ,there are laws to be passed to give the provinces the ability to be more efficient ,as is Kurdistan.  See the main reason Kurdistan has been so much more successful than the other provinces is, because they have given themselves the ability to sign contracts and stream line their ability to make money. This is what the central and the region fight has been over.  Every oil contract had to be signed by the Ministry, approved by the parliament, to be enacted.  Hopefully we shall see many more provinces put forward laws that decentralize the power of doing business, such as the infamous HCL.  It appears from recent articles the Kurds and Maliki government have come to some agreement. So we shall wait. 

• Upvote 2