Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

scam, NOT A SCAM, scam, NOT A SCAM????

scam, NOT A SCAM, scam, NOT A SCAM????

When I was asked to look into the dinar by a friend 4 yrs ago this was the question I put out. Something that sounds to good to be true usually is. BUT as I researched it I saw that there was more to this, and that the possibilities of the dinar increasing in value was high. 

I looked at Iraq as a nation and at the time they were a mess, US was in control of every aspect of their lives, and the gov for a better word was for NOT. I began reading news articles after news articles, and began to see that there was hope for Iraq, then I looked at their history both Saddam era and pre-Saddam era, and before Saddam Iraq was a vibrant country. This was a good sign to me, then as a Christian I began to study the scriptures, and low and behold prophecy has Iraq/Babylon as the economic leader.

I joined different chat rooms and forums to gather more info, and that's when I was introduced to the world of unscrupulous dinar site owners (not all site owners fit into this group). I began to hear "tonight is our night" "I am not at liberty to give full details" "we are there" and for the past 4 yrs these mantra's haven't changed, the only thing that has changed are names. There are still some of the same names but in general there are new names with the same old info. I also began to see a pattern on these sites that if you questions the intel giver you were banned. I finally found a hope with no hype just info here at DV. 

*** WARNING***

I began to see more things pop up in these rooms that gave me concern.

• Our leader will be the one who gets the info to you first, so send us an email with your info on it so we can contact you quickly
  • one of our members is need of help, we are taking money to help them. (I have no doubt that people are in need)
  • Our group is the only group that will get the best deal, Use the bank we say for that deal
  • don't do anything until you hear from us, then when you get the code we will take care of you

***WARNING***

Giving out personal info to people you don't know or think you may know is dangerous. It hurts me to see how blindly people will do these things. My fear is they will lose all they have to these people. Much like the Reno rumor.

My friend ask me to watch this in order to help him make wise decision, do i know everything there is to know about the dinar NO, but as a former commercial diver my gut instincts have saved my life a few times, and my gut is saying BEWARE...

below is info for your reading, I am saying names or calling people out. My desire is for you to be smart and when this is over to be able to have money in the bank.

*****************************************************************************************

scam  (skm) Slang

n.

A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle.

tr.v. scammedscam·mingscams

To defraud; swindle.

confidence artist (or con artist) is an individual, operating alone or in concert with others, who exploits characteristics of the human psyche such as dishonestyhonestyvanitycompassioncredulityirresponsibilitynaïveté, or greed.

Egomania is an obsessive preoccupation with one's self[1] and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation

Cult leaders have an outstanding ability to charm and win over followers. They beguile and seduce. They enter a room and garner all the attention. They command the utmost respect and obedience. These are "individuals whose narcissism is so extreme and grandiose that they exist in a kind of splendid isolation in which the creation of the grandiose self takes precedence over legal, moral or interpersonal commitments."(l8) Paranoia may be evident in simple or elaborate delusions of persecution. Highly suspicious, they may feel conspired against, spied upon or cheated, or maligned by a person, group, or governmental agency. Any real or suspected unfavorable reaction may be interpreted as a deliberate attack upon them or the group. (Considering the criminal nature of some groups and the antisocial behavior of others, some of these fears may have more of a basis in reality than delusion!) 

Dinarians just because people say what we want to hear, doesn't mean they know more than you. STUDY STUDY STUDY and don't become a Post RV victim. DK

• Upvote 3

I agree, but what's funny about all of this....is all of those that are bashing the dinar...must be afraid to take the chance to do what some have done by investing in this...

As per those that have got into this, for the most part, have'nt lost anything....and some have even had gains...where these guys get their negativity is beyond me...I've said all along..you better be watching the U.S. Dollar as per something to worry about..(i.e.)...taxes, inflation, etc...

Why dont these naysayers preach about what is already happening to the dollar...it's already DV'n...while we hope for an RV with the dinar!...lol...

I agree, but what's funny about all of this....is all of those that are bashing the dinar...must be afraid to take the chance to do what some have done by investing in this...As per those that have got into this, for the most part, have'nt lost anything....and some have even had gains...where these guys get their negativity is beyond me...I've said all along..you better be watching the U.S. Dollar as per something to worry about..(i.e.)...taxes, inflation, etc...Why dont these naysayers preach about what is already happening to the dollar...it's already DV'n...while we hope for an RV with the dinar!...lol...

gfrst its not an investment..its speculation. Second....unless youve cashed out....youve made nothing. i can have a pencil worth a billion dollars....but if its not accepted and nobody pays me a billion dollars for it....it might as well be a piece of trash.

its like gold.....ok its approx 1600 an ounce. i buy 1 ounce......and in twenty years lets say its 10,000 an ounce. ive only made roughly five times on roi. had i bought and sold gold daily......you couldve made millions.

In that same twenty year period

I wonder where all these experts were when all the big boys crashed....as the mainstream media and many of the pillars of the financial community for the most part...propped them up and/or promoted them until they crashed...and can they show us anything better..or that is supposed to be fairing well these days?...I like it when people contradict the truth and say it's a scam...while many have had gains holding the currency, being in Warka and the ISX...cant say the same for the U.S. Markets..so why dont they mention that?...

Here's another example of some that have already done very well regarding all of the Iraqi investments!..And until it's over, whether it pops or flops...who cares what anyone says...as it aint over till it's over anyway!

The guy in the audio below mentions where he was to be interviewed by a news agency...but when he presented his evidence of the gains he had had with all of his investments in Iraq...they actually shut down the interview...sure seems there is a controlled media plan against what has actually been a PROVEN WINNER for many...we all must ask WHY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz4ou-19vrg&feature=player_embedded

If your successful at it..that is.

banks ....investors want something they can continuously flip making money both ways by entering and leaving the market.

no financial investor is waiting on a non tradable, non international....stagnant currwncy that they have to hold onto forever....without being able to enter and leave the market to liquidate qnd make that greenback

The big boys in gold.......will still have gold in twenty years. the difference is they bought and sold it a trillion times to get that roi. they arent holding it for that one day down the road

gfrst its not an investment..its speculation. Second....unless youve cashed out....youve made nothing. i can have a pencil worth a billion dollars....but if its not accepted and nobody pays me a billion dollars for it....it might as well be a piece of trash.

its like gold.....ok its approx 1600 an ounce. i buy 1 ounce......and in twenty years lets say its 10,000 an ounce. ive only made roughly five times on roi. had i bought and sold gold daily......you couldve made millions.

In that same twenty year period

Good points.

I'm not worried about what everyone else says wont work....if I had took that advice...(which is everywhere)...I would'nt even be in this and/or on this blog....that's if I did'nt believe that there would be good come out of this....I would still be chasing after media and establishment endorsed type investments like Bear Stearns, Leahman Bros, Enron & Worldcom!...LOL...

A good hilarious hypothetical...I always wondered why some leave their million dollar day jobs...and risk losing all those millions of dollars they must surely be dealing with.....to simply spend much of their time here instead of where it's productive....chasing after this worthless toilet paper...I guess they're losers too huh?.....Reminds me of the old quote...a guy climbs over a dollar trying to get that other dime...and loses the dollar trying to get the dime....LOL....

OK it seems that because of the title, many may think I am trying rebuke the articles calling this a scam. NO the point of this post is a warning about those spewing false Intel and hope. There is a possibility that on some of these dinar sites there are wolves in sheep's clothing. My desire is to warn people to be careful of these wolves. 

DK

I agree, I hate listening to the lairs...that promote the dinar falsely..as well as those that discredit it falsely....

I've found it is sometimes better to look at what Iraq is actually doing...(especially monetarily)...moreso than what someone is saying they're doing....and/or all the hype or negativity about it!...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

don't pay any attention to other peoples opinion,who gives a flyin F what they think?I don't even speak to anyone about the dinar or any other investments that we have.none of their business.and if we get rich and they are living in the street,oh well.as you might be able to tell,I AM NOT A PEOPLE PERSON.people are jealous and envyous and hatefull.they are not happy for you when good things happen.they hate you for it.ALL PEOPLE EVEN FAMILY MEMBERS.it is a crying shame but i speak the truth.when the RV occurs,i will go to where i want to be and nobody will have a clue of what happened to me.

4/24/2013 - WF SAYS IMPLICITLY ON YouTube - IT DOES NOT TRADE IN IQD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4raOvE9DoyU&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

I constantly see people on boards even recently saying they bought Dinar from wells fargo so not sure if certain branches do or what. Also I think its funny wells fargo got so tired of fielding calls as well as answering follow up questions about if they will, if so when, why they dont etc they had to put together a video lol

No bank that I know of offers to buy or sell Iraqi Dinars presently...but many did...I believe even Wells Fargo may have at one time...as even Bank of America was funneling them to Chase and Citi Banks at one time..(through a contract as I was told).......until Chase and Citi Banks put out a notice on Dec. 1, 2008...that as of Dec. 15, 2008...that they would no longer buy or sell the dinar...then guess what...Chase & Citi Banks showed up appx. 2 weeks later..on appx. Jan. 1, 2009..in Iraq...helping Iraq setup their banking infrastructure...how odd?...

Citi Bank had an ad or banner of some type on Warka Banks Site..it may still be there...and as per my understanding, this was due to a merger or tie-in of some type...but not pubicly acknowledged in the U.S. or in the U.S. media...how odd?

I know of 2 banks here in the U.S....that were buying dinars back..while not selling them anymore...but to the best of my knowedge..they do neither now...how odd?

I know bankers and high wealth individuals..that call the dinar a scam...and these same folks own a lot of it...how odd?

The above video depicts the usual and tyical information that most banks would naturally give out...as Wells Fargo or most any other bank is not engaging in the trade of the dinars right now...they quit selling the Vietnamese Dong as well...one banker said it was due to the popularity and massive sales of all of these like the dinar and the dong..thus by stopping it...this would curb the speculation and the clogging up of the banks and the massive waves of specualtors showing up at their bank branches opening accounts with small amounts and never re-seeding these accounts...where as much of the loss of manpower due to the lack of profits invested with the intial opening of these accounts...not to mention all the speculator talk and rhetoric...tying up their bank branches...when they had more lucrative and profitable daily tasks to handle..that were not getting handled...one banker even said that once this thing gives a value that is signifigant enough for them to open up as per trading and the currency is tradeable...he feels most certain that most every bank that can get in the door on this thing will be involved...as he said...who in their right mind would'nt...it will give them spread fees, reserves to use, deposits that they did'nt have...ultimately giving the bank more clout than it has ever had...he also said that it stands to reason that the banks would get out of this business of selling or buying prior to any rise of value...due to distancing themselves from the actual event...where as a currency would rise in value...causing the banks and customers who were trying to order or sell in the middle of a change in value...many problems..and by distancing themselves from the event...whether months or years...it would take the threat away from those that said yea or nay towards their investment positions...from being in a threat mode..as per the comraderieship of their peers...whether in the banking or public sector...in other words, should a value come...and someone had just dumped their currency...or should a value come and someone just tried to order some and could'nt get it...they might sue the bank...especially if any transactions were that near an actual event taking place where a newer higher value was gained...he also explained why some bankers have either called it a scam or try to deter buyers from getting into these currencies...either he is ignorant and has'nt done his homework...or he is invested and cant talk...because as per him saying one good thing about something like this would get him fired...as he must promote what the banks deal in...as he put it...that most of, is unprofitable most of the time...and it would be hard for him to give financial advice on a specualtive investment 10,000 miles from here that is not recognized internationally yet, nor SEC regulated...as per what he deals in already...even if the markets are a basket case here!...In other words...the bankers can only say so much...and without knowing for a fact what will happen..I see their point...but when a huge conglomerate goes down over here in the U.S...and you lose everything..and it was promoted by all...again, how odd?......

• Upvote 1

No bank that I know of offers to buy or sell Iraqi Dinars presently...but many did...I believe even Wells Fargo may have at one time...as even Bank of America was funneling them to Chase and Citi Banks at one time..(through a contract as I was told).......until Chase and Citi Banks put out a notice on Dec. 1, 2008...that as of Dec. 15, 2008...that they would no longer buy or sell the dinar...then guess what...Chase & Citi Banks showed up appx. 2 weeks later..on appx. Jan. 1, 2009..in Iraq...helping Iraq setup their banking infrastructure...how odd?...

Citi Bank had an ad or banner of some type on Warka Banks Site..it may still be there...and as per my understanding, this was due to a merger or tie-in of some type...but not pubicly acknowledged in the U.S. or in the U.S. media...how odd?

I know of 2 banks here in the U.S....that were buying dinars back..while not selling them anymore...but to the best of my knowedge..they do neither now...how odd?

I know bankers and high wealth individuals..that call the dinar a scam...and these same folks own a lot of it...how odd?

The above video depicts the usual and tyical information that most banks would naturally give out...as Wells Fargo or most any other bank is not engaging in the trade of the dinars right now...they quit selling the Vietnamese Dong as well...one banker said it was due to the popularity and massive sales of all of these like the dinar and the dong..thus by stopping it...this would curb the speculation and the clogging up of the banks and the massive waves of specualtors showing up at their bank branches opening accounts with small amounts and never re-seeding these accounts...where as much of the loss of manpower due to the lack of profits invested with the intial opening of these accounts...not to mention all the speculator talk and rhetoric...tying up their bank branches...when they had more lucrative and profitable daily tasks to handle..that were not getting handled...one banker even said that once this thing gives a value that is signifigant enough for them to open up as per trading and the currency is tradeable...he feels most certain that most every bank that can get in the door on this thing will be involved...as he said...who in their right mind would'nt...it will give them spread fees, reserves to use, deposits that they did'nt have...ultimately giving the bank more clout than it has ever had...he also said that it stands to reason that the banks would get out of this business of selling or buying prior to any rise of value...due to distancing themselves from the actual event...where as a currency would rise in value...causing the banks and customers who were trying to order or sell in the middle of a change in value...many problems..and by distancing themselves from the event...whether months or years...it would take the threat away from those that said yea or nay towards their investment positions...from being in a threat mode..as per the comraderieship of their peers...whether in the banking or public sector...in other words, should a value come...and someone had just dumped their currency...or should a value come and someone just tried to order some and could'nt get it...they might sue the bank...especially if any transactions were that near an actual event taking place where a newer higher value was gained...he also explained why some bankers have either called it a scam or try to deter buyers from getting into these currencies...either he is ignorant and has'nt done his homework...or he is invested and cant talk...because as per him saying one good thing about something like this would get him fired...as he must promote what the banks deal in...as he put it...that most of, is unprofitable most of the time...and it would be hard for him to give financial advice on a specualtive investment 10,000 miles from here that is not recognized internationally yet, nor SEC regulated...as per what he deals in already...even if the markets are a basket case here!...In other words...the bankers can only say so much...and without knowing for a fact what will happen..I see their point...but when a huge conglomerate goes down over here in the U.S...and you lose everything..and it was promoted by all...again, how odd?......

Very well explained