Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cannot use new discount code giving me a error

I am trying to use Adams new code to renew my membership and its giving me a ( #  Login Details Incorrect. Please try again.  # )

I have entered my correct email address and correct DV password... when I hit complete order this is what I get... 

can someone help with this.... 

thanks

NEEDRV 

PLEASE - read Adam's instructions - DO NOT LOGIN -

Today, Thursday only, take 30% off any VIP package with promo
code "spring30". This is good for one day only!!

Take advantage of that here: https://www.dinarsup...upport/cart.php

(If you're a member on DinarVets, please do NOT log in... just check
out as a guest, and we will associate the payment to your DV account.)

Tomorrow is part two... the first ever "BOGO" on DinarVets! Buy One
Platinum (LIFETIME) VIP membership, and get a second one free! This
is a great opportunity to get your spouse, kids, friends, even your
enemies into the VIP group!

Remember, 30% off today.... BOGO tomorrow.

DinarSupport.com and DinarVets.com are two separate sites. I wish I could merge them, but I can't.

So if you are entering your DinarVets password, it will not work.

Instead, use the "New Customer" field and enter whatever password you want - you will be creating a NEW account, which Julie will later associate with your DV account.

Hope that helps.

Attached Thumbnails
  • Screen Shot 2013-03-11 at 9.46.05 AM.png

Edited by TexasGranny

Granny.... I did not login... I did it just as it said... I clicked existing customer... enter my email and DV password and thats the error I am getting (which I am sure my DV password is correct)... I even went thru the new customer but it says my email address is already on file and wont let me proceed that way... 

Thanks 

Needrv

Same problem for me. It says Login Details Incorrect.

But it isn't asking for Login. I \t is asking for my email address and password.

Could someone please give a step by step.

I used the shopping cart that was supplied by Adam.

• Upvote 1

Granny.... I did not login... I did it just as it said... I clicked existing customer... enter my email and DV password and thats the error I am getting (which I am sure my DV password is correct)... I even went thru the new customer but it says my email address is already on file and wont let me proceed that way... 

Thanks 

Needrv

DO Not use your DV password. Establish a new password for a new account - Julie will connect it to your DinarVets account. Please read Adam's instructions again - also look at the snapshot of the purchase page and follow his instructions.

:rocking-chair:

Everyone:  Please read Post #7 above - if you follow the instructions, the system works fine. If you are getting an error then you have missed a step in the instructions.

Edited by TexasGranny

Granny.... 

If i use "Exisiting customer" I get  #  Login Details Incorrect. Please try again.  #

If I use "New customer"  I get this error  #  A user already exists with that email address  #

I did not login. accessed via the link in the email https://www.dinarsup...upport/cart.php

So I am sure I am doing it all right.... Im sure if I went do the VIP RENEW page I wouldnt have a issue as I have renewed before.. just with this discount page is giving me the issue.... 

thanks again... 

Needrv