Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Inside Edition Helps Prove Obama Indonesian Citizen Named Barry Soetoro

Barack HUSSEIN (Muslim) Obama (WKA) Barry Soetoro in INDONESIA!!!

Corrupted Judges and Politicians also denied this video...facts of Obama's Islam religion and hometown of his stepd father, and Obama changed his name to Barry Soetoro!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Another Perspective for the Birthers:

Faked birth certificate aside, the fact remains, Mr. Obama's mother was a US Citizen. Born in Hawaii or not, you only need one naturalized parent to be a naturalised US Citizen! Regarding Barry/Barack being registered at an Indonesian school 'as a muslim' I have a perspective to offer: I grew up in a comparable setting - the military. Living in Europe, I attended International Schools on NATO Installations and in some cases 'on the economy'. One of my sisters was born overseas (can she run for President?). Many of my classmates and close friends had split US and foreign parents and subsequently, dual citizenship was common. In some cases, the parent's religions were different too. I can relate first hand to the nature of these folks ability to 'morph' into new surroundings like chameleons - the byproduct of a life spent on the move from Country to Country, school to school. With that background established, if you were going to school in a muslim area (on the economy) near Incirlik Air Base in Turkey for example, if the school was muslim, I doubt you would register as christian if one of your parents were muslim! Rule number one as the 'new kid' - don't be different! Growing up this way you learn to fit in or risk be shunned and no kid wants that, trust me! The bottom line is International parentage often provides one with the advantage to 'work the educational system'  such as qualifying for foreign student aid, grants etc. Regarding religion and faith, my parents were of different protestant religions (albeit christian) and more than once, we were stationed in places where there was no church of our particular flavors in which case we worshipped God in the most convenient place of worship possible. Growing up this way, one learns to be more accepting of different faiths so when it comes to 'Barack/Barry' morphing back and forth between Christian and Muslim identities, is see this more as product of his upbringing - adapting - manipulating - fitting in. I may be wrong, but from my personal experience and perspective, I think the 'Birthers' and Christian Fundamentalists are wasting their time dwelling on this particular issue. There are more significant Obama issues to attack IMO. 3 more years and out anyway.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

@PA10

We have a Constitution to go by...

I brought this over from another thread where this has already been discussed...

Former U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson, a conservative Republican, and Harvard Law professor Laurence H. Tribe, a liberal Democrat, were assigned the task of researching this issue.

"In a March 19, 2008 memorandum, Olson and Tribe concluded that, “based on original meaning of the Constitution, the Framers’ intentions, and subsequent legal and historical precedent, Sen. McCain’s birth, to parents who were U.S. citizens serving on a U.S. military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936, makes him a ‘natural born Citizen’ within the meaning of the Constitution.”

Strange that they questioned, vetted and cleared any question as to McCain's "natural born" status, but NOT Obama."

Obama's father was never a "citizen" of the U.S. therefore, he could not be "natural born" as the Constitution requires.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

@PA10

I brought this over from another thread where this has already been discussed...

Former U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson, a conservative Republican, and Harvard Law professor Laurence H. Tribe, a liberal Democrat, were assigned the task of researching this issue.

"In a March 19, 2008 memorandum, Olson and Tribe concluded that, “based on original meaning of the Constitution, the Framers’ intentions, and subsequent legal and historical precedent, Sen. McCain’s birth, to parents who were U.S. citizens serving on a U.S. military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936, makes him a ‘natural born Citizen’ within the meaning of the Constitution.”

Strange that they questioned, vetted and cleared any question as to McCain's "natural born" status, but NOT Obama."

Obama's father was never a "citizen" of the U.S. therefore, he could not be "natural born" as the Constitution requires.

Again I think some people do not get it..    If ONE of his parents (mother OR father) are a US citizen you are a naturalized US citizen at birth.   I was born in Germany, one parent US, one German, and I was a US citizen from birth, as was President Obama...        President Obama was vetted and you would think that the republican party researched and spent millions of $$ verifying this or they would have had him pulled from the ballot if any of it could be prooven to be UN-constitutional.    

A specific Religion is NOT a specific requirement for presidency.   We have the right to worship as we please, EVERYONE, free from persecution (unless you are a currently disgruntled republican, or a prejudiced person).

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

@screamdinar

You are so out there, as any that think like you. It's almost not worth educating you, nor the others that have been brainwashed

But just for fun...

Why didn't the authors of the Constitution simply say, 'Citizen at Birth', or 'Born a Citizen' - why the irrelavant word 'Natural'?

Here's why, the word 'Natural' DOES mean something. There are two types of laws, 'positive' laws, and 'natural' laws.

Positive laws are man made laws, these include the Constitution, and all the laws passed by our federal, state, and local governments.

Natural laws are the laws of nature, and the devine. The founders were very familiar with natural law, and referenced it often - ever read the phrase "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."? That is Natural law.

So what does 'Natural Born Citizen' mean? Exactly that, a citizen, at birth, thru NATURAL LAW. What is a natural law citizen? A natural law citizen is a person who is a citizen of a country, because they are a citizen 'naturaly' -ie. they are not dependant on any 'positive' laws for their citizenship. For example, they would still be a citizen even if the 14th Amendment, or any other law passed by man, was not written.

The only people who fall into the category of being a citizen, at birth, through Natural law, are those that are born in a country, to (2) two parents who are citizens of that country - that is the true definition of 'natural born Citizen'.

But according to you, anchor babies can ascend to the office of President. The founding Fathers of this country were much smarter than that. That is why they had to add the clause... No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution. Not all of the founding fathers were "natural born", because not all of them had "U.S. citizen" parents at the time of their birth.

Oh, and you can keep your Saul Alinsky racial accusations and innuendo to yourself. That crap don't work on me. Your race card has expired. Didn't you get the memo?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

@screamdinar

You are so out there, as any that think like you. It's almost not worth educating you, nor the others that have been brainwashed

But just for fun...

Why didn't the authors of the Constitution simply say, 'Citizen at Birth', or 'Born a Citizen' - why the irrelavant word 'Natural'?

Here's why, the word 'Natural' DOES mean something. There are two types of laws, 'positive' laws, and 'natural' laws.

Positive laws are man made laws, these include the Constitution, and all the laws passed by our federal, state, and local governments.

Natural laws are the laws of nature, and the devine. The founders were very familiar with natural law, and referenced it often - ever read the phrase "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."? That is Natural law.

So what does 'Natural Born Citizen' mean? Exactly that, a citizen, at birth, thru NATURAL LAW. What is a natural law citizen? A natural law citizen is a person who is a citizen of a country, because they are a citizen 'naturaly' -ie. they are not dependant on any 'positive' laws for their citizenship. For example, they would still be a citizen even if the 14th Amendment, or any other law passed by man, was not written.

The only people who fall into the category of being a citizen, at birth, through Natural law, are those that are born in a country, to (2) two parents who are citizens of that country - that is the true definition of 'natural born Citizen'.

But according to you, anchor babies can ascend to the office of President. The founding Fathers of this country were much smarter than that. That is why they had to add the clause... No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution. Not all of the founding fathers were "natural born", because not all of them had "U.S. citizen" parents at the time of their birth.

Oh, and you can keep your Saul Alinsky racial accusations and innuendo to yourself. That crap don't work on me. Your race card has expired. Didn't you get the memo?

:tiphat: Thank you. There is hope for our country.

• Upvote 1

Again I think some people do not get it..    If ONE of his parents (mother OR father) are a US citizen you are a naturalized US citizen at birth.   I was born in Germany, one parent US, one German, and I was a US citizen from birth, as was President Obama...        President Obama was vetted and you would think that the republican party researched and spent millions of $$ verifying this or they would have had him pulled from the ballot if any of it could be prooven to be UN-constitutional.    

A specific Religion is NOT a specific requirement for presidency.   We have the right to worship as we please, EVERYONE, free from persecution (unless you are a currently disgruntled republican, or a prejudiced person).

Obama was NEVER Vetted properly...IAW campaign policies each party RNC & DNC are responsible to VET and ensure their candidate MEETS every qualifications in order to be put in the ballot for position of the Presidency. Pelosi, Reid, Gibbs, Analrod etc... plus other corrupted DEMONCRATIC/LIBERALS covered Obama's eligibilty...this birther crap, STARTED BY THE CLINTONS i.e. HIT-LARY. Maybe if YOU corrupted DEMS/LIBS stop denying the truth and ACCEPT the fact that Obama (aka) Barry Soetoro (aka) Odumdumb is indeed a FRAUD, FORGERER, MURDERER, TREASONOUS BASTARD and many more FELONY CRIMES are all over this SOB...YOU braindeads zombies still protect this MUSLIM..... Obama IS "NOT" ELIGIBLE and he is nothing but a USURPER IMPOSTER................................  SOON TO BE BROUGHT TO TRIAL FOR HIS MANY CRIMES ESPECIALLY TREASON!!!!  Don't let the cock crow again...DENIERS!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

My :twocents:

I was born in 1956 in Fuchu, Japan to an American father in the USAF and a Japanese mother.  I am referred to as a "Derivative US citizen"!!!

Any one born outside of the US with a Father that is a US citizen and the Mother is not, is a "derivative" citizen by way of the American born parent.

If BOTH parents are US citizens and you are born abroad, you are a "Natural Born" citizen and your birth is registered at the nearest US Embassy as such.

My birth was registered at the US Embassy in Tokyo on State Department form 241 (?) as a derivative citizen.  I'm entitled to the same rights as every US citizen except the right to run for the office of US President. :tiphat:

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Obama was NEVER Vetted properly...IAW campaign policies each party RNC & DNC are responsible to VET and ensure their candidate MEETS every qualifications in order to be put in the ballot for position of the Presidency. Pelosi, Reid, Gibbs, Analrod etc... plus other corrupted DEMONCRATIC/LIBERALS covered Obama's eligibilty...this birther crap, STARTED BY THE CLINTONS i.e. HIT-LARY. Maybe if YOU corrupted DEMS/LIBS stop denying the truth and ACCEPT the fact that Obama (aka) Barry Soetoro (aka) Odumdumb is indeed a FRAUD, FORGERER, MURDERER, TREASONOUS BASTARD and many more FELONY CRIMES are all over this SOB...YOU braindeads zombies still protect this MUSLIM..... Obama IS "NOT" ELIGIBLE and he is nothing but a USURPER IMPOSTER................................  SOON TO BE BROUGHT TO TRIAL FOR HIS MANY CRIMES ESPECIALLY TREASON!!!!  Don't let the cock crow again...DENIERS!!!!

To put so much effort and emotion behind something so fruitless is quite sad. At some point you need to just deal with the fact that he is president, understand that he has only three years left and put your efforts towards something constructive.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I agree with My Lilboy, get over it after 3 years then he will be out of office.  Again if the GOP thought they could boot him then he would be out.  Some of you don't get it.  You birther wanna bees masking as the constitution defenders should know by now he is not going to be booted out of office.  So get over it folks.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Any one born outside of the US with a Father that is a US citizen and the Mother is not, is a "derivative" citizen by way of the American born parent.

End Quote

US Father OR Mother, I hope?

Either Mother or Father umbertino :twothumbs:

My :twocents:

I was born in 1956 in Fuchu, Japan to an American father in the USAF and a Japanese mother.  I am referred to as a "Derivative US citizen"!!!

If BOTH parents are US citizens and you are born abroad, you are a "Natural Born" citizen and your birth is registered at the nearest US Embassy as such.

My birth was registered at the US Embassy in Tokyo on State Department form 241 (?) as a derivative citizen.  I'm entitled to the same rights as every US citizen except the right to run for the office of US President. :tiphat:

I was also born in Osaka Army Hospital to an America father and Japanese mother in 1956.

Small world huh?

• Downvote 1

Dang I just mopped the floor is their somemore spilled milk again.

and the kleenex box is empty again and I see the depends are

running low.I guess they want good ole Joe Biden as president.

I can tell you this I have never in my life seen such sore arse losers

as you folks.Go ahead use the last kleenex but GET OVER IT!!!!!!

You think a republican president is the answer to saving America?

and you wonder why you lost.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Birther Claims Debunked: Two Citizen Parents

Some folks claim that to be a "natural born citizen," you must be born on U.S. soil to two U.S. citizens. That's not true, according to court decisions, writings of the Founding Fathers and Framers of the Constitution, and over 400 years of jurisprudence. As we all learned in grade school, anyone born in the United States can grow up to be President. 

There is only one court decision which squarely interprets the "natural born citizen" clause as applied to a candidate for president, which is Ankeny v. Daniels, 916 N.E.2d 678 (Indiana Ct. App. 2009, ). The Ankeny court ruled that the citizenship of President Obama's father is irrelevant:

Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are "natural born Citizens" for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

What is a Natural Born American Citizen?

There are only two kinds of citizens: natural born and naturalized. A natural born citizen (NBC) is someone who is a citizen at birth. A naturalized citizen is one who was an alien at birth and later became a citizen. A citizen is one or the other. There is no third class of US citizen.

Being born in the US is what gives you US citizenship. 

The US Supreme Court has never ruled whether a person born abroad to one or two citizen parents is a NBC as it applies to the US Presidency. There are, however, several Supreme Court rulings that say being born on US soil is a NBC for the purposes of the US Presidency.

Overwhelming evidence from over 500 years of jurisprudence says natural born citizen requires birth in a country regardless of parental status (except for children of ambassadors and invading armies).

Claim: There's evidence Obama was adopted in Indonesia.

The only "evidence" is a handwritten school registration page from the Santo Fransiskus Assisi (Saint Francis of Assisi) Catholic School in Jakarta, Indonesia, that refers to Obama as “Barack Soetoro.”  However, according to school officials at the Assisi School, it was customary for students to be enrolled with their father's last name and religion.

Claim: Obama's mother lost her US citizenship when she married an Indonesian.

FALSE: Stanley Ann Dunham Obama married Lolo Soetoro in Hawaii, after divorcing Barack Obama Sr. She did not automatically lose her US citizenship when she married Soetoro, an Indonesian national. Under the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act, Title III, Chapter 3, Mrs. Soetoro would have had to actively declare allegiance and naturalize as an Indonesian in order to lose her US citizenship. According to documents released in July 2010 under a Freedom of Information Act request, Mrs. Soetoro never naturalized in another country. The documents showed that she had held and renewed US passports since 1965 until 1986. Therefore, this claim is false. 

Claim: Obama lost his citizenship when his mother married an Indonesian. 

FALSE: Minors could not lose their US citizenship under the law in effect in at the time, and parents could not relinquish the natural born citizenship of their minor children. Under the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act, Title III, Chapter 3, 

"...nationality shall not be lost by any person under this section as the result of the naturalization of a parent or parents while such person is under the age of twenty-one years, or as the result of naturalization obtained on behalf of a person under twenty-one years of age by a parent, guardian, or duly authorized agent, unless such person shall fail to enter the United States to establish a permanent residence prior to his twenty-fifth birthday: ...."

Since Obama returned to the United States in 1971 at age 10 and has permanently resided in the US since then, he never lost his natural born citizenship under this Act. Even if his mother HAD renounced her citizenship, Obama would not have lost his natural born citizenship under the Act. He maintained his birthright citizenship. Therefore, this claim is false. 

Claim: Obama could have been adopted in Indonesia.

FALSE: During the time Obama and his family lived in Indonesia that country didn't allow allow adoptions of children who were Obama’s age.  

Law No. 62 of 1958, Law on the Citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia describes the laws for adopting children but none of them applied to Obama. To be eligible for adoption, children had to be under the age of five years old. Obama was 6 when he moved to Indonesia and thus ineligible.

Since Lolo Soetoro was a Muslim, any adoption would have been under Islamic law. Islamic adoptions are unlike US adoptions because the child doesn't take the name of the family and is still considered part of the birth family.  The relationship is considered more like a foster-child than a biological child. Had Obama been legally adopted by Lolo Soetoro, his name would have remained Obama. For more on this, see The Indonesian Adoption "Barry Soetoro" Myth

Therefore, this claim is false. 

For an in-depth discussion of the legal aspects of Indonesian adoption, see The Indonesian Citizenship Myth Part I and Part II on Badfiction,  and Did Obama Become an Indonesian Citizen when His Mother, Ann Durham, Married Lolo Soetoro, and Moved to Indonesia? on What's Your Evidence?   

Claim: Foreign students couldn’t attend schools in Indonesia in the 1960s. 

FALSE. Both citizens and foreigners over eight years old were required to attend schools if they were available. In addition, Indonesians were banned from alien schools, but foreigners were not banned from Indonesian schools.  

Although TheFogbow.com researchers have searched extensively, we have never found any evidence to show that an American citizen child would be unable to attend an Indonesian government school. Rather, all information located to date indicates that non-Indonesian students were able to attend such schools. Claim: Obama lost his citizenship when his mother married an Indonesian. 

FALSE: Minors could not lose their US citizenship under the law in effect in at the time, and parents could not relinquish the natural born citizenship of their minor children. Under the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act, Title III, Chapter 3, 

"...nationality shall not be lost by any person under this section as the result of the naturalization of a parent or parents while such person is under the age of twenty-one years, or as the result of naturalization obtained on behalf of a person under twenty-one years of age by a parent, guardian, or duly authorized agent, unless such person shall fail to enter the United States to establish a permanent residence prior to his twenty-fifth birthday: ...."

Since Obama returned to the United States in 1971 at age 10 and has permanently resided in the US since then, he never lost his natural born citizenship under this Act. Even if his mother HAD renounced her citizenship, Obama would not have lost his natural born citizenship under the Act. He maintained his birthright citizenship. Therefore, this claim is false. 
Claim: Obama could have been adopted in Indonesia.

FALSE: During the time Obama and his family lived in Indonesia that country didn't allow allow adoptions of children who were Obama’s age.  

Law No. 62 of 1958, Law on the Citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia describes the laws for adopting children but none of them applied to Obama. To be eligible for adoption, children had to be under the age of five years old. Obama was 6 when he moved to Indonesia and thus ineligible.

Since Lolo Soetoro was a Muslim, any adoption would have been under Islamic law. Islamic adoptions are unlike US adoptions because the child doesn't take the name of the family and is still considered part of the birth family.  The relationship is considered more like a foster-child than a biological child. Had Obama been legally adopted by Lolo Soetoro, his name would have remained Obama. For more on this, see The Indonesian Adoption "Barry Soetoro" Myth

Therefore, this claim is false. 

For an in-depth discussion of the legal aspects of Indonesian adoption, see The Indonesian Citizenship Myth Part I and Part II on Badfiction,  and Did Obama Become an Indonesian Citizen when His Mother, Ann Durham, Married Lolo Soetoro, and Moved to Indonesia? on What's Your Evidence?   
Claim: His real name Barry Soetoro.

Barry Soetoro isn't his legal name. In the modern world of fractured families, kids can go by different names during their lives. There is some evidence that he was called Barry Soetoro while in Indonesia.  Soetoro was his stepfather for a while, and it was easier for the family to all have the same name.  Informally changing a last name to that of a step-father has always been pretty common.

Other presidents have gone by other names in their youths. Leslie Lynch King, Jr (Gerald Ford) and William Jefferson Blythe III (Bill Clinton) both changed their names legally as adults but went by other names in their childhoods.

laim: Barry Soretoro never legally changed his name to Barack Obama.

Since Obama never legally changed his name to Barry Soetoro, there was no need to legally change it back to Barack Obama. When he returned to Hawaii at age 11, he went to school as Barry Obama. Barry is a nickname.  

"Contemporary public documents, such as the 1979-80 freshman 'Lookbook' published at the beginning of President Obama's first year at Occidental, list him as Barack Obama. All of the Occidental alumni I have spoken to from that era (1979-81) who knew him, knew him as Barry Obama....To date, all of the litigation filed regarding President Obama's student records at Occidental has been rejected by the courts. Occidental has not released his transcripts or his student file." Occidental College Director of Communications Jim Tranquada. 

Claim: Obama never took the Loyalty oath which restored his citizenship. 

He didn’t need to take any loyalty oath because his citizenship was never lost. 

There's no evidence that Obama was ever adopted by his step-father.  Under US law, he could not have lost his citizenship even if he had been adopted by his step-father.  No loss of US citizenship, no need for an oath to reinstate what was never lost. 

Again, citizenship status does NOT rest on whether he was adopted. Even if Indonesian law had permitted it – AND even if under Indonesian law, he’d then be an Indonesian citizen – that would have ZERO affect on his US citizenship under US law.

Claim: Barack Obama and/or his mother were Indonesian citizens.

FALSE: According to both US and Indonesian law and passport records obtained via a Freedom of Information Act Request, neither Barack Obama nor Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro could have naturalized as Indonesian citizens. Below, we have listed the relevent US and Indonesian laws, with commentary.

Law No. 62 of 1958, Law on the Citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia

Date of entry into force: 1 August 1958

Article 7. (1) A foreign woman married to a citizen of the Republic of Indonesia, acquires the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia, if and when she makes a statement as to that effect within 1 year after contracting said marriage, except in case when she acquires the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia she possesses still another nationality, in which case the statement may not be made.

This cannot apply to Barack Obama's situation, as we know, based on the recently-released Passport applications, that Stanley maintained her “other nationality.” To state it another way, even if one assumes (no evidence of such, but... ) that she actually “made the statement” required to become a citizen of Indonesia within one year of her marriage, it would not have the effect of making her a citizen because the exception applies, i.e., she still held her U.S. citizenship.

(2) With the exception as mentioned in para 1 the foreign woman who marries a citizen of the Republic of Indonesia also acquires the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia one year after the marriage has been contracted, if within that one year her husband does not make a statement as to release his citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia. Said statement may only be made and only results in the loss of the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia if by such a loss the husband does not become stateless.

Here again, this cannot apply because the same exception set forth in paragraph (1) applies here. Based on Lolo Soetoro’s immigration records, he did not release his Indonesian citizenship.

However, because Stanley still possessed and maintained U.S. citizenship (based on the recently-released records) she could not become an Indonesian citizen by marrying Lolo, even though he did not make any statement releasing his Indonesian citizenship.

(3) If one of the statements mentioned in para 1 and 2 have been made, the alternative statement may not be made.

This paragraph is not relevant to this discussion, but what this means is that the woman can not make the statement to become an Indonesian citizen IF the husband has made a statement releasing his Indonesian citizenship.

(4) The statements mentioned above shall be made to the Pengadilan Negeri or the Representation of the Republic of Indonesia at the residence of the person making such a Article 13.

There is no evidence that any such statement was made. While some may (and do) state that’s because of some grand conspiracy to hide all records, we know that’s not true from the recently-released Passport records which show that Stanley never gave up her citizenship.

(1) Children who have not reached the age of 18 and are not married yet, who have a legal family relationship with their father before said father has acquired the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia also acquire the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia, after they reside and are in Indonesia. The statement as to their residence and being in Indonesia is not valid for children who because their father acquires the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia becomes stateless.

Obviously, this paragraph can not apply because Stanley and Lolo were not married before Lolo became an Indonesian citizen.

(2) The citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia acquired by a mother also applies to her children who have no legal family relationship with the father, who have not reached the age of 18 and are not married yet after they have resided and are in Indonesia. ...

1. This cannot apply because, as has been shown above, Stanley was disqualified from becoming an Indonesian citizen because she still held U.S. citizenship (supported by the Passport records recently obtained).

2. This cannot apply because, to the extent that Stanley “could” have obtained Indonesian citizenship by virtue of marriage to Lolo, then Obama would have a “legal family relationship” with the father, as Lolo would be his legal stepfather.

3. Even IF – IF Stanley had become and Indonesian citizen because she lied about/falsified/failed to disclose her U.S. citizenship, citizenship obtained by fraud would be reversed (as has happened countless times, both in the U.S. and elsewhere).

4. Even IF – IF Stanley had become an Indonesian citizen because, contrary to U.S. records she did SOMEHOW release her U.S. citizenship, and even IF – IF, under Indonesian law, a child has no “legal family relationship” with his stepfather, and, as such, under the provision has no “legal family relationship” with his stepfather, and, as such, under the provision above, Obama would be an Indonesian citizen - (continue to read below) – such “law” would have NO effect under U.S. Law.

US Code CHAPTER 3 – LOSS OF NATIONALITY. LOSS OF NATIONALITY BY NATIVE-BORN OR NATURALIZED CITIZEN

SEC. 349. (a) From and after the effective date of this Act a person who is a national of the United States whether by birth or naturalization, shall lose his nationality by -

(1) obtaining naturalization in a foreign state upon his own application, upon an application filed in his behalf by a parent, guardian, or duly authorized agent, or through the naturalization of a parent having legal custody of such person: Provided, That nationality shall not be lost by any person under this section as the result of the naturalization of a parent or parents while such person is under the age of twenty-one years, or as the result of a naturalization obtained on behalf of a person under twenty-one years of age by a parent, guardian, or duly authorized agent, unless such person shall fail to enter the United States to establish a permanent residence prior to his twenty-fifth birthday;

Note: And we know factually that Obama returned long before his 25th birthday and there is nothing else required under the circumstances of the provision above.

Application of treaties; exceptions

US Code: [8 U.S.C. 1489] Nothing in this title shall be applied in contravention of the provisions of any treaty or convention to which the United States is a party and which has been ratified by the Senate before December 25, 1952: Provided, however, That no woman who was a national of the United States shall be deemed to have lost her nationality solely by reason of her marriage to an alien on or after September 22, 1922, or to an alien racially ineligible to citizenship on or after March 3, 1931, or, in the case of a woman who was a United States citizen at birth, through residence abroad following such marriage, notwithstanding the provisions of any existing treaty or convention.

Stanley didn't automatically lose her US citizenship upon her marriage to a foreign national. 

Law No. 62 of 1958, Law on the Citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia

Article 13. (2) The citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia acquired by a mother also applies to her children who have no legal family relationship with the father, who have not reached the age of 18 and are not married yet after they have resided and are in Indonesia. If said citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia is acquired with the naturalization by a mother who has become a widow because of the decease of her husband, the children who have a legal family relationship with said husband, who have not reached the age of 18 and are not married yet also acquire the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia after they reside and are in Indonesia.

This provision is obviously not relevant to the discussion here as Stanley did not become a widow during the marriage to Lolo.

Statements as to their residence and being in Indonesia are not valid for children who because their mother has acquired the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia become stateless.

Also not relevant, as even IF – IF Stanley had become an Indonesian citizen, Obama would still be a U.S. citizen under U.S. law and, as such, would not have become “stateless.”

Article 14. (1) If the children as mentioned in article 2 and article 13 reach the age of 21, they loose [sic] the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia again, if and when they make a statement as to that effect. Said statement shall be made within 1 year after the children have reached the age of 21 to the Pengadilan Negeri of Representation of the Republic of Indonesia at their residence.

Also not relevant, as Obama never became, nor could he have become an Indonesian citizen under the law set out above, so there would have been no need to do the above.

(2) The provision of para 1 is not applicable if said children become stateless with the loss of the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia.

Obama would not have become “stateless” as he still maintained his U.S. citizenship.

Therefore this claim is FALSE -- neither Barack Obama (or Barry Soetoro) or his mother could have been Indonesian citizens. 
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

@PA10

Millionaire--

I would MUCH rather have a full-fledged Muslim as President than a rightie any day - and millions agree, wouldn't u say?

As a rightie, Bush scared 'em good!

FOUR MORE YEARS

• Downvote 1

To put so much effort and emotion behind something so fruitless is quite sad. At some point you need to just deal with the fact that he is president, understand that he has only three years left and put your efforts towards something constructive.

I am sure there will be an important Bill brought up in the near future that everyone will want to pass,except on the very bottom,

near the end there will be a little add on that says Obama can run for a 3rd term,,,  part of passing the Bill...  Oh those republicans

who wont pass the bill are do nothing only want to hurt the people accusations will be hurled around.. Watch..

@screamdinar

But just for fun...

DM...You're Da Man! you HIT that NAIL right on the head even with your eyes closed. BUT braindead/zombies will still DENY the truth even if its right in front of their Demoncratic/Liberals faces!!!  I wish I can give YOU a lifetime of plus'.

Millionaire--

I would MUCH rather have a full-fledged Muslim as President than a rightie any day - and millions agree, wouldn't u say?

As a rightie, Bush scared 'em good!

FOUR MORE YEARS

Seems to me that YOU ARE A MUSLIM YOURSELF...come on out of the closet MUSLIM!!!  wear your mophead head ban, or did you all change that name to *******!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Seems to me that YOU ARE A MUSLIM YOURSELF...come on out of the closet MUSLIM!!!  wear your mophead head ban, or did you all change that name to *******!

Do you say these things out loud around other people........or have you just lost control of your fingers?   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Title 8, Section 1401 of the U.S. Code defines a national and citizen of the United States "at birth". Note that this legal definition does not include the phrase "natural born."

• a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
  • a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;
  • a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;
  • a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;
  • a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;
  • a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;
  • a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person
    • honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or
    • employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 288 of title 22, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and
  • a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States.

NOte how it says clearly: Title 8, Section 1401 of the U.S. Code defines a national and citizen of the United States "at birth" (citizen at birth is natural born citizen)

Edited by dinar_stud

Do you say these things out loud around other people........or have you just lost control of your fingers?   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

Shab, he is just stuck on S and has to lash out at something.  I am sure he does not run around and public calling people Muslim and or mop head.  @Kaduku go to Dearborn Michigan and stand in the street yelling Mop Head Muslim and see what happens and to make it even funnier why don't you record it.

• Upvote 1

I don't think this video is 100% right from where I've been reading but they get a good portion of it correct from the research I've done. I believe in aliens and that the folks behind many of my politicians don't have the best interests of the human race at heart though so I'm crazy.

I don't think this video is 100% right from where I've been reading but they get a good portion of it correct from the research I've done. I believe in aliens and that the folks behind many of my politicians don't have the best interests of the human race at heart though so I'm crazy.

If it was banned Joint Chiefs why is it still on you tube.  I guess you guys are never going to give it up.  I predicted the President will reveal he is from Mars and i wiling to bet half my investment people would believe it