Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Plaid is the new Red Alert

dodah

Intel Guru 12thman   I received a call while at church this evening from my Alumni buddy. One of their contact that works in the US "Money" dept. stated that the process is completed and we wait for Okie's post.  I asked if they knew of a date when it might release and he/they didn't know.   Just further confirmation that were almost done with this ride. He did also state that with all that is being revealed through out the world, its clear that our time is coming. I trust this intel to be trust worthy and therefore I am sharing it...RED is still a go.
UPDATE:   12thman said:  I'm back, we have now gone to hot pink. It's past red & before plaid. When this baby hits plaid were all on our way!

This guy is the next TerryK.  The junk these people come up with, especially this guy. :banhammer:

Is this RV thing ever going to happen? Does anyone here actually think its going to happen? I have been brought into this by family and after doing some of my own research it just seems like a very annoying rollarcoaster with what is posted on another site....

They post that its going to happen on a certain day and when it doesnt happen there is always a reason (keep in mind I have only been following for about a month now) but then the so called gurus then come up with another date and start doing the same thing all over again...When I started following the date was Apr 1st and that came and went and they changed it to another day in April. Then the new date was somewhere along the weekend before May 1st and I have read July now on that website. Its so annoying I dont want my family to be wasting money in this BS if thats what It really is. If this really isnt a scam why dont these gurus just shut up and stop posting stuff they dont know and saying dates they dont know or control. WHat is the big whoop on bragging rights here? Nobody would care who called it or got it right if it ever did happen. It really does seem like all these guru's live in their moms basement. Furthermore they are not on the same page at all. One is posting they feel great about a date and another is posting they think A B C and D needs to happen before a RV will occur. And when  a said date comes and goes these gurus make no mention of it at all...they act like that day never happened and they start calling for it a different day. Someone shed some light on this for me or point me in the right direction. I really am starting to think the Dinar stuff is one BIG GIANT SCAM!

Intel Guru 12thman   I received a call while at church this evening from my Alumni buddy. One of their contact that works in the US "Money" dept. stated that the process is completed and we wait for Okie's post.  I asked if they knew of a date when it might release and he/they didn't know.   Just further confirmation that were almost done with this ride. He did also state that with all that is being revealed through out the world, its clear that our time is coming. I trust this intel to be trust worthy and therefore I am sharing it...RED is still a go.

UPDATE:   12thman said:  I'm back, we have now gone to hot pink. It's past red & before plaid. When this baby hits plaid were all on our way!

This guy is the next TerryK.  The junk these people come up with, especially this guy. :banhammer:

To Be fair, here is an update he posted on another site. Who you gonna believe?

Recaps...My brothers and sister...I didn't post the HOT Pink post...that was not me...the other was...been falsely rep....Sorry...I did NOT post the now its hot pink post..so

Edited by dodah

Look. . .its really very SIMPLE. Just give all your dinars to Wife-in-the-know so she can turn it in since she has already "collected" three weeks ago in her Tier-2 turn-in. Then send a contribution so Okie can have treatment for his ongoing and ever-worsening case of dementia. Nuff said?

With some of the extra Tier-2 money that Wife-in-the-know gets for you because she has already collected hers some 3 weeks ago, maybe a donation to Frank (let me sing to you) Villa would be in order so he can once again train as a short-order cook at his fathers Mexican restaurant.

Well it's Thursday...just like clockwork, the Gurus start to come out of the wall paneling calling the RV this weekend. Then it don't happen & they go into hiding into the woodwork again & it starts all over again the following Thursday.

IQD Team Tuesday evening said it best...there will be no RV untill there is a stable GOI. Over 200 peaceful protesters slaugtered throughout Iraq in the past three weeks. Iraq is progressing backwards not forward.

Edited by Luigi1

This time schedule just came in...Iraq has but a few day to get 'er done. Next week Parliament goes into recess for a few week then comes back again for a few days then Ramadan begins the 5th of June through the 4the of July.

If it don't RV now, the next window of opportunity may be August.

lol.

Gotta love it. Its just like the morning funnies

Tragic-funnies.

Iraq is progressing backwards not forward.

End Quote

And that ain't no new thing, is it.

Well it's Thursday...just like clockwork, the Gurus start to come out of the wall paneling calling the RV this weekend. Then it don't happen & they go into hiding into the woodwork again & it starts all over again the following Thursday.

IQD Team Tuesday evening said it best...there will be no RV untill there is a stable GOI. Over 200 peaceful protesters slaugtered throughout Iraq in the past three weeks. Iraq is progressing backwards not forward.

That silly IQD Team don't know crap. 

c'mon guys - - - -

Adam wouldn't allow it to be re-printed here if it weren't a real rumor, would he?

Doesn't everything that gets posted here in the "rumor" section get at least casually "looked-at" first to see if Okie and Get and Blaino and Wife-in-the-know and Frankie are blabbing real RUMORS?

NOT!!

So enjoy another weekend after 2-weeks of unfiltered "rumors." If you aren't getting any of the "right stuff" here to adequately fill your "rumor" lo-level light. . .you might try the Sunday newspaper comic section. You'll find the humor there more digestable than reading more of Okie and of Blaino and of Frank.

I particularly like the OLDER comics, especially POGO. His BEST rumor was the TRUTH: We have MET the enemy. . . .and he is US.

• Upvote 1