Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GET Team Pumpin The Dong

RVWITHME

CAUTION: This is ALL Rumor, so don't read it if you don't want a laugh at the Crazy antics of these Guru-Dingwits.

Engage Funny-Bone Before Proceeding!!!

[GJHHonor]I missed it… hardley can you share what he said?

[hardley101] GJHHonorFrom a friend… He went in bank for normal business, sensed a high level of excitement in the air. He asked the teller what was going on. She said, "Foregin currency dept is going crazy, something BIG is happening. We have been FLOODED with people looking into foregin currency. We are out of several, and  just about out of VND. But the funny thing is, the excitement is about IQD. It is getting ready to revalue. We are just waiting for words from the higher ups."

[GJHHonor] mrs.) Thanks hardley101

[hardley101] THen the teller next to her chimed in and said they were going to be setting up special boothes for WF customers to get handled smoothly."

[DiddyKong] hardley101 hmmm..... preparations today then pop tomorrow maybe?

[couchspud] hardley101 - just got here, what bank was this?

[hardley101] couchspud A WF Foreign Currency Exchange Branch in CO.

[hardley101] My buddy then asked when this was happening as he owned IQD. They told him VERY SOON. Oh, and I forgot to say, he bought her last 2M VND!

The Oracle
05/01/2013 5:23pm

That banker that said the VND is going to revalue at the most .20 cents is wrong!!!!!!

It will revalue at more than .48 cents. There is a site that I wont post for obvious reasons that supposedly gets the rates in real time from the IMF and it has the VND at 4.70 right now. Yes, I don't believe it will RV that high, but I know it will revalue .48 - 1.07. $60 dollars (1 million VND) turning into $480,000 - $1700000 is the best investment I ever heard. I believe that it will be a better investment than the Dinar when all is said and done. Blaino has said the same thing two times.

rmoney1 (reposted)
05/01/2013 5:55pm

My foriegn currency teller called me last friday to tell me she was down to her last 4 million VND. She is one of four FC tellers at the WF bank in xxxxx, Co, she knows I buy often so she was nice enough to call. It is getting harder to get she said. But when I was there today she stated that they had a meeting about possible influx of customers to cash in FC, the second floor has wealth management people to talk with she said.Told her I hoped to see her soon.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

These people...pumping their Dongs and what not. What about Dong inflation? Where are all these people gonna put their Dongs when it all goes down? I imagine the banks will be filled with people running around swinging their Dongs around wildly, drunk on wealth.

This WF in that post... It sounds like people are trying to grab as many Dongs as possible....hey why not!

• Upvote 5

These people...pumping their Dongs and what not. What about Dong inflation? Where are all these people gonna put their Dongs when it all goes down? I imagine the banks will be filled with people running around swinging their Dongs around wildly, drunk on wealth.

This WF in that post... It sounds like people are trying to grab as many Dongs as possible....hey why not!

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Omfg! These guru's are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. RVWITHME I don't know why people are giving you negatives over a funny rumor. I would plus you but I'm out of those.

Edited by JMULS31

I was cashing in my dinar at the Tier 2 level last week. Sold 1 million for 1170 per dollar. Off to Reno. :angel:

Sounds like a ( awesome) plan....Smile.

Didn't expect my dong would grow that large. :)

That's what all say.....

I know...... Agreed... As for me... I'll never grab not even one Dong.... Call it dignity and rep.....Or maybe just  only a mere matter of taste (currency-wise....) .

Edited by umbertino

Do you think will make money on the dong?

Pretty soon there will be no more Dongs for grabbing. Everyone will soon be trading their Dongs for cash.Everyone needs to take pictures of their Dongs... So that they have all the serial numbers documented.

I keep seeing that the Dong is in the same basement as the Dinar. If that's true and Vietnam is waiting on Iraq to RV there currency before they do will be waiting forever. Vietnam is there own country so I don't see why they would wait for Iraq.

The boys in Boyz Town would disagree. (with smiles of course). 

Of course.

OK!!! I think I stumbled on the WRONG THREAD. Never heard so much talk about Dong in my life and my wife won't get off me.., thanks people.

:lmao:   :o  :lol:

That's one of the (many) tangents one might roller-coaster on  in the crazy crazy crazy Dinar world.....

I went to the bank to grab some dong from the teller after I read this

He asked to go to a movie first

rotflmao.

Pretty soon there will be no more Dongs for grabbing. Everyone will soon be trading their Dongs for cash.

Everyone needs to take pictures of their Dongs... So that they have all the serial numbers documented.

Total.. you go first.. I know everybody else ( with dongs) will happily follow......Smile.