Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Vets Was on TV!

I wonder where all these experts were when all the big boys crashed....as the mainstream media and many of the pillars of the financial community for the most part...propped them up and/or promoted them until they crashed...and can they show us anything better..or that is supposed to be fairing well these days?...I like it when people contradict the truth and say it's a scam...while many have had gains holding the currency, being in Warka and the ISX...cant say the same for the U.S. Markets..so why dont they mention that?...

Here's another example of some that have already done very well regarding all of the Iraqi investments!..And until it's over, whether it pops or flops...who cares what anyone says...as it aint over till it's over anyway!

The guy in the audio below mentions where he was to be interviewed by a news agency...but when he presented his evidence of the gains he had had with all of his investments in Iraq...they actually shut down the interview...sure seems there is a controlled media plan against what has actually been a PROVEN WINNER for many...we all must ask WHY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zz4ou-19vrg

Right On!!

• Downvote 1

Many of us think that it is a controlled and contrived event...that is per what will come from this....and nothing works without a balance anyway..if everyone was in this it would'nt work....I think the pumpers and dumpers are put in place for spreads/profits...as there is just as much money made by buying or selling it....

A good hypothetical...but it seems like the establishment is allowing this to be depicted as a "Junk Tabloid News Investment"...but yet the U.S. Govt, the U.S. Treasury, the Federal Reserve, the Iraqi Govt. & the CBI...as well as many U.S. Banks who have dealt in it...all know full well we own this stuff...nuff said...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

And they just might do the same thing again. If you can't stomach the risk......get out.

yep. point being it is a risk. I have what would be considered a small amount and im letting it ride..either way. I dont care if it busts or it hits. in my mind....i consider money thats already gone. so if it breaks even or hits big...ill be happy regardless. I find it allows me to be more honest and blunt about the situation. rather than always needing that positive lift..becauee its looking shaky.

the chips will eventually fall....and it is what it is.

whats iraq got to do with propping up the western world. they discovered even more resources in the dakotas. we have more resources than the entire middle east combined. why dont we just rv the dollar. we are more stable...the usd has more demand....its already a reserve currency?

All these bankers and investors are fleecing the current system.

What is the urgency to switch off a system........when they already have it fleeced? There screwing us now. why do these financial bankers want a new system they cant fleece?

Yes it is a gamble. we bought a currency thats good no where except iraq. we have current liquidity issues and no guarantees. this is not an investment......its speculation that something thats never happened will ultimately happen

the oil in the dakotas isnt  2000 feet down thru sand ...into huge resovoirs ... like in iraq ..

90% of that oil in the dakotas is shale ... very costly to get at .. they are doing alot of slant drilling  to get under that shale .. didnt they say they estimate around 300 billion barrels .. but only 3 billion barrels that they could get in the dakotas

we have lots of tar sands too but the ecos wont allow that open strip mining for that . they shut down coal in pa ohio  and west virginia ..

iraqs resources are way more profitibale and attainable than  what we have here ... sweet crude in iraq ..

they are still trying to get that keystone pipeline built  from canada .. but the ecos ..are on it . they are trying to shut down the fraking of natral gas too.

i think theres big money supporting these eco whacko groups coming form those middle east oil countrys ..they get paid to lobby against drilling  and mining  in this country

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

the oil in the dakotas isnt  2000 feet down thru sand ...into huge resovoirs ... like in iraq ..

90% of that oil in the dakotas is shale ... very costly to get at .. they are doing alot of slant drilling  to get under that shale .. didnt they say they estimate around 300 billion barrels .. but only 3 billion barrels that they could get in the dakotas

we have lots of tar sands too but the ecos wont allow that open strip mining for that . they shut down coal in pa ohio  and west virginia ..

iraqs resources are way more profitibale and attainable than  what we have here ... sweet crude in iraq ..

they are still trying to get that keystone pipeline built  from canada .. but the ecos ..are on it . they are trying to shut down the fraking of natral gas too.

i think theres big money supporting these eco whacko groups coming form those middle east oil countrys ..they get paid to lobby against drilling  and mining  in this country

I think Sandstorm forgot a little thing called the national debt too... approaching 17 trillion... Iraq is pretty much debt free

Edited by Bored

Funny how there was no mention of the fact that the dinar was well over $3 USD to the Dinar before we went in and destroyed the country or how the Kuwaiti currency declined and RV'd shortly after their war with Iraq.

Maybe they didn't mention those things because they're not true.  The dinar wasn't worth $3 anywhere outside of Iraq since the 80s.  And Kuwait didn't RV.

JMULS31

Posted Today, 12:17 PM

"I think the reason why no guru has been arrested for fraud or scamming is because this currency will pay out one day."

Four men were arrested for fraud in September.
  • Upvote 2

I Hear You Greg, I for some reason expected better ethics in a "Mormon" state.

Just curious, Maggie, do you expect the same ethics from, say, a "Catholic" state? Or is Utah the only state held to a higher standard? There is corruption and unethical behavior everywhere! 

Respectfully

KK

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looks like the mainstream media just shows what it wants to...when it wants to?Here's another positive view of some of the things that are happening in Iraq..some parts of Iraq has land values soaring above New York City's prices...I wonder why Fox & CNN missed this one?...And there are lots of things happening in Iraq...even bigger than this...so where are they on reporting on any of this?..LOL...

Right on! I like this news. Too bad Baghdad won't do this. They need to get with the program. Go Rv