Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Vets Was on TV!

Best part of this article is right here!!!! "Real financial experts warn if you spend your U.S. dollars on dinars, you'll never see your money again." How's everyones 401k, stocks, etc. doing in the past couple years? Atleast with the dinar you can calculate how much money you'd lose by selling it back to the dealer. You give a "Real Financial Expert" your money and he could lose it all... or atleast a large chunk, like everyone's 401k, stocks, ect. did not too long ago... but no.. we shouldn't trust ourselves, our own research, and other facts we have discovered...because where not "experts".. I would love to see an actual report from a news agency on the dinar doing ACTUAL research and showing the numbers, laws, policies, etc.. I'm currently in college and trust me, for those of you who didn't go to college, a degree or job title does NOT make you smart/intellegent.. i don't care if your a financial "expert" via degree.. if you were really that good at your job, you wouldn't still be working... 

• Upvote 15

Financial "experts" ran MF Global, Madoff's group, Lehman Brothers, Enron, etc. and lost a lot of people like us a lot of money, and the ones that survived took piles of taxpayer money through political connections just to survive. Just sayin'.

And that guy is a consumer advocate, so if you want to know what general contractor to use in the greater Salt Lake area, he's your man.

Edited by ReVbo
  • Upvote 7

Oh this is hilarious.  Anytime you invest it is a gamble.  And look what happened to our 401k stock market investments 5 and 6 years ago.   If you put it there, then the speculators are sure to take it from you.  So, it's our turn in a different way of investing.  

I don't appreciate experts.  Look at the CBO's budget for the healthcare plan.  It is billions higher than their professional calculation.  So, I don't listen to the so called experts.  

I like it how they talk about gurus.  What is funny, these gurus calling it all the time and they are not one bit embarrassed for talking smack, but the icing on the cake is that if they did call it on the day and the rate, they could be arrested for insider trading.    Do they even know it?  

I see the point on this newscast.  There have been a lot of folks coming in new because someone told them it was about to RV so they better buy some.  So, I do agree that many are misled.  Those who have been here for a while, and those who are regular investors know the risk.  It's all good.  Now, GO RVRVRVRVRV

I don't think the economy of the western world has another 10 years to go.

I agree.   I am not sure it will make the year!

• Upvote 4

What a joke! At the bottom of the video it shows #KSLAM and this is what comes up in the top 5 results when I Google'd it; 

The KSL Morning News (#KSLAM) is LIVE from Tooele High School for their weekly Breakfast Block Party.

Don't think I'll be losing much sleep over this foolishness.  :peace:

• Upvote 3

What a joke! At the bottom of the video it shows #KSLAM and this is what comes up in the top 5 results when I Google'd it; 

The KSL Morning News (#KSLAM) is LIVE from Tooele High School for their weekly Breakfast Block Party.

Don't think I'll be losing much sleep over this foolishness.  :peace:

SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, not exactly known for their financial wisdom. LOL

You Two Crack Me Up!!! :lol:

And The Sad Part Is I Live In Utah. :blush:

Believe Me Pay No Attention To The Man Behind The Curtain... What A Doof!

• Upvote 2

Oh this is hilarious.  Anytime you invest it is a gamble.  And look what happened to our 401k stock market investments 5 and 6 years ago.   If you put it there, then the speculators are sure to take it from you.  So, it's our turn in a different way of investing.  

I don't appreciate experts.  Look at the CBO's budget for the healthcare plan.  It is billions higher than their professional calculation.  So, I don't listen to the so called experts.  

I like it how they talk about gurus.  What is funny, these gurus calling it all the time and they are not one bit embarrassed for talking smack, but the icing on the cake is that if they did call it on the day and the rate, they could be arrested for insider trading.    Do they even know it?  

I see the point on this newscast.  There have been a lot of folks coming in new because someone told them it was about to RV so they better buy some.  So, I do agree that many are misled.  Those who have been here for a while, and those who are regular investors know the risk.  It's all good.  Now, GO RVRVRVRVRV

+1!

• Upvote 1

Well at least he said he really doesn't know how it got started.  So that basically tells me, he is guessing just like everyone else.  Maybe he needs another prokchop to fill that triple chin he has going on there.  JMO.

uncirculd, on 01 May 2013 - 6:42 PM, said:snapback.png

I'm With Ziggie On This One... :)

:twothumbs: Good Post And +1 Uncirculd!

Edited by Maggie123

Well I certainly won't allow this guy or his attorney to be a deterrent to my investing in my future.  They have nothing to offer that would seriously change my life. He will feel sorry he didn't take the dinarians offer, cause ibn the very near future our blessing will show up.  Go  RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From just listening to what they were saying about the dinar, it is evident that they know nothing about it.  The "rancher" knows nothing and is speculating that the ones looking at his ranch have been duped.  That is what he wants to believe about the buyers.

But really the news team did not do their homework and the consequent loss will be their credibility when the dinar does revalue.  Talk about having "egg on your face!"  

But they were correct about the gurus and their incessant predictions for "next week," "Monday is the day!" or "It was to happen last Monday, but the US is blocking the RV because . . .(any reason)."  Bull chips!  

• Upvote 3