Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 5-01-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] Morning all!

[
Adam Montana] I'll go ahead and lock the room down for the weekly chat

[
Adam Montana] ok, we have some great questions this week - so I'm going to get my weekly summary done quickly.

[
Adam Montana] First, politics - last week it was looking like Maliki had lost some of his power, but things seem to have swung around to him again. Some say this is bad, some say it's good... I think it's good. Here's why

[
Adam Montana] One thing we know about Maliki is he is Pro-RV. I believe that his actions over the years have shown us that he is willing to bend the heck out of the rules in order to push Iraq forward. Time and again we have seen him come under fire, but he stays the course and seems to emerge unscathed every time. He is definitely the "can do" guy there, and when it's time to pull the trigger on an RV - he is going to be a major factor in the success, and therefore the rate, of a major change in the value of the Dinar

[
Adam Montana] Speaking of the value of the Dinar, we have seen a MASSIVE amount of reports from the CBI and other sources regarding the intention to redenominate or remove the zeros, and an equally massive amount of articles that contradict that intention. Well, regardless of what they say... the fact that they are talking so much about it tells us that something is cooking. Like they say, where there's smoke... there's fire!

[
Adam Montana] And the final hot topic of the week is the HCL. Again, nothing but solid movement on that front. While we haven't seen "the" major breakthrough we need, it is still moving and that is good.

[
Adam Montana] So that brings us to a timeline. We are seeing conflicting reports about a date, but July keeps coming up as the time to introduce new notes. You know what else is special about July? Ramadan starts on or about July 7th this year.

[
Adam Montana] Now I say this every year, and the gurus out there always disagree with me, but here is the bottom line: NOTHING significant happens during Ramadan.

[
Adam Montana] If the new notes, and most likely the new value, is not introduced before July 7th... then we can count on nothing happening until after August 8th. However, if they decide to push it back that far, that will only complicate everything else that they have made SO MUCH progress on recently... so I think we can be hopeful to see a significant move BEFORE July 7.

[
Adam Montana] Final note... I haven't given a discount code for my VIP group in some time, so I'll do that this week. Sign up for the newsletter at this link: http://rvintel.com, you can always do it the hard way and dig through wikipedia for a few hours :twothumbs:

[
Adam Montana] next please!
[Saint] Francie26 Adam, I keep reading articles that plans exist for the entire world's currency to instantly melt down in value to almost nothing and that this shift in value will occur with almost or even no warning at all. I have ignored these articles for a long time, but I can do that no longer. I have read that this world monetary shift will also cause an instant shift in our currency as well, so that its value would drop precipitously within nano seconds, and that this will instantly create an enormous world-wide "monetary shift" which I don't understand. Shift to what? These articles state that, within mere moments our money would no longer have enough value to buy even small amounts of food or other necessities. Articles with this contention appear quite frequently, and I am beginning to feel alarmed about them. I don't understand this, don't know if it is even true, and if so, how it will impact Americans at the grocery store before we can get to a bank and cash in some dinar. And even if we can, what would we cash it into? Is this even true? And if so, is it linked to the RV so the two events would occur simultaneously?

[
Adam Montana] Hi Francie. Your question is a bit too complex for a chat like this, but I think I can at least point you in the right direction. If a worldwide meltdown of currency occurs, where our banks and government and regular economy completely breaks down... the things that will be valuable are the material essentials like food and water. Next would be firearms, ammunition, and booze. Finally, precious metals such as gold and silver seem like they will never be replaced as a coveted and sought after item

[
Adam Montana] That's just my :twocents: on it.

[
[Saint] Tico Adam, thanks for all that you do in this site and especially in the VIP section. I have an interesting set of questions but will start it off like this. I am a coin collector, along those veins we have books that publish quantities of coins minted. Has anyone been able to dig up research on how many coins and paper money has been printed for Iraq? There has to be a log of this somewhere?

[
Adam Montana] Hey Tico, you are welcome! It's been a privilege and an honor to do what I've done in the VIP room - our members are amazing and the feedback is incredible. Thanks for being a part of it!
[
Adam Montana] Unfortunately I do not know the answer to your question... I would be interested in researching it if you find a source.

[
[Saint] SR71_Blackbird Adam...I've got a considerable sum riding on this...no more than I can afford to lose but considerable non-the-less. Out of all the 'things' that need to happen in order for an RV to take place, please prioritize #'s 1, 2 and 3...in your opinion, of course...and your 'BEST GUESS'...this year, next year, whenever. THANKS...GREAT JOB...GREAT SIGHT!!

[
Adam Montana] 1. HCL 2. Chapter 7 3. Push the button. :twothumbs:

[
[Saint] new york kevin Adam: With all this sugar honey and ice tea goin on in Iraq, Iraqi folk sitting on and hoarding their USD, protests over rise in the costs of every day food stuffs all imported, the closing of all but 1 land route for the import of these items from Iraqs neighbors, yes the water ports are still open for imports, maliki's poor showing on the election results, etc; what does that mean for us who are waiting on an rv? Also, since last week, have you been able to determine when the UNSC is going to meet next to discuss the fate of Iraq and its release from Chapter 7?

[
Adam Montana] sugar honey and iced tea :lol:

[
Adam Montana] I do not have that date, sorry.

[
Adam Montana] Next please!
[Saint] TomRiddle (Article): "Agreed that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, on Monday, to pass important laws that have the effect active in resolving the “outstanding issues” between the two parties, such as oil and gas law, and give the security side “of particular importance in all parts of Iraq, as agreed continue meetings to resolve all issues." Oil & Gas law almost done. Good news or great news, and your thoughts?

[
Adam Montana] IMO - GREAT news! Add that to the positive articles we've seen this week, and I am really excited for the coming days and weeks.

[
Adam Montana] That's it for this week! Thank you all for your patience, I might have been a little wordy this time. Had an extra shot of oxpresso in the coffee this morning :lol:

[
Adam Montana] open floor

[
Adam Montana] Saint, great job! Thank you for your service this morning    
[
EagleEye] Thanks Adam

[
Adam Montana] ok, I'm off to my ACTUAL job    

[
Adam Montana] have a great day everyone!

• Upvote 7

[Adam Montana] If the new notes, and most likely the new value, is not introduced before July 7th... then we can count on nothing happening until after August 8th. However, if they decide to push it back that far, that will only complicate everything else that they have made SO MUCH progress on recently... so I think we can be hopeful to see a significant move BEFORE July 7th

Thanks Adam for the weekly Chat - I sure hope this thing RV before July 7th - Don't won't a repeat of previous years... :bravo:  I guess time will tell

• Upvote 1

[Adam Montana] Next please!
[Saint] TomRiddle (Article): "Agreed that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, on Monday, to pass important laws that have the effect active in resolving the “outstanding issues” between the two parties, such as oil and gas law, and give the security side “of particular importance in all parts of Iraq, as agreed continue meetings to resolve all issues." Oil & Gas law almost done. Good news or great news, and your thoughts?

[
Adam Montana] IMO - GREAT news! Add that to the positive articles we've seen this week, and I am really excited for the coming days and weeks.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147631-adams-wed-chat-5-01-2013/#ixzz2S3wi26AM

Urgent .. Barzani signed the agreement with Maliki

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147616-urgent-barzani-signed-the-agreement-with-maliki/#ixzz2S3uqSBsZ

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam for all of your incredible insight and information that you give us each week. We hear all the gurus spouting all week and don't know who t beleive, but we can always tune in here and be refreshed with no nonsense truth. Thank you for keeping us grounded, and in the loop.

I have to say Adam, I think you are the only one that I've heard who thinks Maliki is PRO-RV. I'm just not sure that I can agree with you on that, but I hope you are right.

Honestly I think some of the talking heads in dinar land paint him as anti-RV just so they have someone to blame when their "RV Tuesday" prediction once again fails.

Maliki and his party stand to gain a lot with an RV, and although it hasn't happened yet... I sibcerely believe his actions and decisions are predominantly angled towards positioning Iraq to make a significant leap forward. Last Tuesday was not the right time, but we are inching ever closer.

:twocents:

• Upvote 9

Thanks again Adam for your sticking in there for us. we all certainly appreciate your weekly updates and chat log. I hope it want be too much lonmger esp. on this side of the RV... I can't wait til the POST RV chats for VIP's.  It will all be Hunky Dorey soon. Just a gut feeling. Maybe the pizza or all the junk food from the Waiting on the RV... Party. Anyhow here's a toast to you :tiphat: , oh Great Mentor & Chief of Dinarworld  Intel ... :goodnews:

Ramadan begins at sundown on the 8th and from experience, nothing will get done in the previous week(s), and the weeks after it's over as the entire country prepares for the holiday (look at our own government, they all leave weeks in advance of any holiday to get back to their home districts... although that's another debate).

Additionally, nothing really gets done in the financial world, whether in Iraq or other places from early November until late January...

So it seems we have maybe 7-8 weeks before Ramadan, and then maybe 11-12 weeks after to see anything major happen in 2013...

Not to be a downer, but we did this same dance last year and although I believe Iraq is MUCH farther along as Adam suggests, it would not be a big surprise to see this move into February 2014 at the earliest... 18-20 weeks of real work time for the Iraqi government has proven not to be a lot of time to get anything done (again, our own government has the same issues!).

As always, I hope I am wrong, but it's as much as a possiblity as the ASN we see from the clowns on the other sites...