Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD UN change of exchange rate 1 May 2013.

Luigi1

A far better view of what is ABOUT to happen with the dinar is to observe the stability versus a radical change of the on-going, "business-as-usual" activity of the CBI currency auctions.

Thru yesterday the sales have been just as brisk (or more so) than anytime during the past 2 years, and this absolutely would NOT be the case if a major upheaval by the CBI was imminent concerning the value of the dinar.

In other words, it really doesn't matter if the dinar goes up or down by the fraction of a few cents.

This is terrible news!........I lost almost 3 tenths of a cent on my investment today.  Good grief.   :rolleyes: 

GO RV, then BV

One senario is to have the IQD devalue to IQD1,000=$1 then RV to 1 to 1. It would make it so much easier for Iraqis to go with a even 1 to 1. It would make it easier on merchants as well when prices are adjusted.

• Upvote 1

UN Treasury Operational Rates of Exchange - basically worthless information

The UN rate for the IQD is basically a meaningless static number they have hung onto the IQD. Evidence being, if you click on the rate 'history' hyperlink, there is no history!

Much ado about nothing. I think it's safe to assume the rate is still whatever the CBI says it is.

Here's the UN Treasury link:  http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx

heres another exchange rate chart from the un pension fund it does get updated and its never changed from 1170 for awhile ..just open the country with mouse click on iraq .. it goes all the way back to 1981   last updated april 2013 http://www.unjspf.org/UNJSPF_Web/page.jsp?page=FullExchangeRts

Edited by dontlop