Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta states: High Possibility the rate could come out tomorrow early AM from GET

SpyGuy007

"FAMILY" - I found this achived chat from July 01, 2011 from Delta. Thought everyone might like to see where we were almost 2 YEARS AGO !!!!!

This is FRANKS guy that is in the "KNOW" and he says Iraq was TOTALLY released from Chapter 7 back in 2011???

HOW CAN ANYONE BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT THESE DINAR PUMPERS SAY ANYMORE???? I JUST DON'T GET IT !!!!!

I HAVE SPENT HOURS Listening to FRANKS CC's and it's the same Rhetoric call after call. I want to believe that FRANK wouldn't be misleading us but come on FAMILY enough is enough... DO we need to keep these Dinar PUMPERS in Business or should they just go back to being Preachers/MLMs and leave the investments to others... People need FAITH but when they have their Special Guests come on their CC and they have LIED to US in the past, it makes their credibility go down on the Investment and also being a man of GOD.

*Delta states: High Possibility the rate could come out tomorrow early AM from GET

07/01/2011

Delta states: High Possibility the rate could come out tomorrow early AM as Iraq will officially be international as of July 1st 12:01am – the papers were given today at the Jordan meeting, they have been totally released from Chapter 7 and are into Article 8 so therefore the rate can show anytime after midnight, and since the IMF is in control they could show the rate any time – and then it may mean we could be cashing out on July 5th… TOMORROW July 1st is a huge historical day in Iraq and I feel this may happen – Frank says SUDDENLY in the still of the night.

These PUMPERS could save alot of time by just re-posting what they posted 2 years ago !!!!

Here is one from OKIE on June 30th 2011 that is he is saying the RV is already completed... Did we miss it ????

OKIE OIL MAN] I THOUGHT I MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR WITH YESTERDAY'S POST OF THE POSSIBILITY OF IT RUNNING INTO THE 4TH HOLIDAY---THE R/V IS COMPLETE AND THE NUMBERS CAN APPEAR AT ANYTIME---EXERCISE PATIENCE--IT'S FAR MORE COMPLICATED THAN- (I WANT IT MY WAY)

[OKIE OIL MAN] I CAN NOT ADD ANYTHING FURTHER--IT IS DONE--WE'RE JUST WAITING FOR THE NUMBERS TO BE ACTIVATED---YES--IT'S REALLY THAT SIMPLE

[OKIE OIL MAN] HERES SOMETHING TO CHEW ON--THE UN OPERATIONAL RATES ARE USUALLY PUBLISHED ON THE FIRST AND FIFTEENTH OF THE MONTH BUT CAN BE CHANGED WITH AN EMERGENCY CLAUSE WHEN NECESSARY----I AM READING WHAT YOU TYPE----

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Well, Okie did say, "It could appear ANYTIME..." I guess he meant anytime in our lifetime?

Actually, WHY do you reread this tired, old SH__? Not bashing you, just wondering why you would even consider "those in the know" as those in the know by now? Dunno, just asking........Peace

Life must be real interesting for one to go back nearly 2 years and regurgitate old chats. Pumpers will pump,Gurus will lie, & LOPsters will always whine. Same ol same ol-peace

what are the lopsters whining about? I think they know all possibilities and can deal with any results. the only people whining are those who think a rv is coming every five minutes....or those who twist things so much....there having to really stretch to defend themselves.

very noticable the sheep in wolves clothing. they lay among us, disguised as go rv....but are salesman for the dinar dealers...who have aboit thirty different screens names...to give credibility.....to the outright lies told by people. if your interested in the dinar.....those dealers will come to where the market is. be careful

The motive is to always make you think the rv is happening now......so you urgently see the need to buy more dinar.....before its too late.

what are the lopsters whining about? I think they know all possibilities and can deal with any results. the only people whining are those who think a rv is coming every five minutes....or those who twist things so much....there having to really stretch to defend themselves.

very noticable the sheep in wolves clothing. they lay among us, disguised as go rv....but are salesman for the dinar dealers...who have aboit thirty different screens names...to give credibility.....to the outright lies told by people. if your interested in the dinar.....those dealers will come to where the market is. be careful

The motive is to always make you think the rv is happening now......so you urgently see the need to buy more dinar.....before its too late.

"These PUMPERS could save alot of time by just re-posting what they posted 2 years ago !!!!"

I thought they did!?!  I don't read them, so it really doesn't matter to me.  

• Upvote 1

:lol: When will we ever learn .. no one has any real "intel", just ideas and speculation of others' opinions...  Follow the news, and the actions of Iraq and the CBI.  We won't see anything until it actually happens - JMHO as a former News Hound...who got tired of all the research...LOL...!  :confused2: 

RON  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 4

:lol: When will we ever learn .. no one has any real "intel", just ideas and speculation of others' opinions...  Follow the news, and the actions of Iraq and the CBI.  We won't see anything until it actually happens - JMHO as a former News Hound...who got tired of all the research...LOL...!  :confused2: 

RON  :tiphat: 

Research that goes around in a vicious circle and leads to only one thing - no one knows anything.