Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Full agreement, without exceptions met with Kurdistan.

Political sources in Baghdad: The central government has agreed to all the demands conveyed by the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government fully and without exception

- April 30, 2013

BAGHDAD - Eastern April 30: Political sources in Baghdad said the central government has agreed to all the demands conveyed by the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government fully and without exception, according to Almassadran Government Center agreed to pass a law Extension Act approved the financial budget for the current year covers the amounts due to the oil companies operating in the region, which he refused Center allocated earlier in addition to the salaries of Kurdish Peshmerga forces, the sources said the central government also responded to the demands of the Kurdish invest oil in the Kurdistan region and exported context currently in place in addition to the agreement on the enactment of the oil and investment, the sources said the two sides agreed on security coordination in Kirkuk and other disputed territories and the return of Kurdish ministers to cabinet meetings, and noted that the meeting of the Council of Ministers, which had been scheduled for today has been postponed until after tomorrow, Thursday, in the hope of participation of Minister Kurds.

irq_567563468-370x290.jpg

• Upvote 5

Hoping this is not followed by another article denying all of this....Great post. Thanks...GO RV!!!~~~

Already has been. Multiple articles out now saying that the Kurds are meeting today to decide weither or not to return. Lots looks positive, however articles stating that no agreements were actually signed. They are dealing with Maliki. Better get them signed in blood. A notary would be good as well, lol.

RSS

• Upvote 1

Political sources in Baghdad: The central government has agreed to all the demands conveyed by the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government fully and without exception

- April 30, 2013

BAGHDAD - Eastern April 30: Political sources in Baghdad said the central government has agreed to all the demands conveyed by the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government fully and without exception, according to Almassadran Government Center agreed to pass a law Extension Act approved the financial budget for the current year covers the amounts due to the oil companies operating in the region, which he refused Center allocated earlier in addition to the salaries of Kurdish Peshmerga forces, the sources said the central government also responded to the demands of the Kurdish invest oil in the Kurdistan region and exported context currently in place in addition to the agreement on the enactment of the oil and investment, the sources said the two sides agreed on security coordination in Kirkuk and other disputed territories and the return of Kurdish ministers to cabinet meetings, and noted that the meeting of the Council of Ministers, which had been scheduled for today has been postponed until after tomorrow, Thursday, in the hope of participation of Minister Kurds.

irq_567563468-370x290.jpg

Heck of a Salad Bar. Push the button, slap the camel . . . do whatever it is you do overthere, just get it done  :soon: [ Now, would be good . . . no more talking. Like Eli Wallack in the Bathtub scene in the ruins in Good Bad & the Ugly-if your'e going to to shoot, shoot, don't talk, shoot! ]

• Upvote 4

Anyone else feel that this whole thing has to be "scripted".. literally months/years of arguing but suddenly they can agree on everything... coincidence? I think not.. 

I think the same thing at times. Iraq I think is being scripted by other Govs around the World in the timing of events there to get the greatest affect of a grand plan to benefit the Govs. I don't know what exactly that grand plan is but surely we are close to finding out.

Great news!  I was getting a little discouraged, with all the negative news.  I know that we are not there yet, but we are on the downhill side of this, if this holds true.

Go RV or RI !!!

:twothumbs:

Edited by NWGUY
  • Upvote 1

Already has been. Multiple articles out now saying that the Kurds are meeting today to decide weither or not to return. Lots looks positive, however articles stating that no agreements were actually signed. They are dealing with Maliki. Better get them signed in blood. A notary would be good as well, lol.

RSS

Thanks for the update RSS...lol...I new it!!!!

Anyone else feel that this whole thing has to be "scripted".. literally months/years of arguing but suddenly they can agree on everything... coincidence? I think not.. 

I dont think all of it is scripted but yes lots of it is.  I believe the game changer was Maliki losing the elections in the bigger provinces and then he had to tell himself well damn im losing i wont be PM again might as well agree with the Kurds now and get things rolling and make out like a bandit with a lot of money while i am still alive. If Maliki isnt PM, he has lost a tremendous amount of power.

Edited by easyrider

Heck of a Salad Bar. Push the button, slap the camel . . . do whatever it is you do overthere, just get it done  :soon: [ Now, would be good . . . no more talking. Like Eli Wallack in the Bathtub scene in the ruins in Good Bad & the Ugly-if your'e going to to shoot, shoot, don't talk, shoot! ]

OMG.......Thank you for making me laugh so hard. That was so funny! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

RSS

Well, I posted this early this morning, but with multiple positive articles regarding this, it appears I was wrong. I certainly hope I was and will gladly eat those words if true!

Posted Today, 02:41 PM

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147602-full-agreement-without-exceptions-met-with-kurdistan/#ixzz2S5P5cmdJ

Edited by rsskelton
  • Upvote 1