Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF Rumor Again

RVandGolf

Hey got a call from my IMF contact and she said a code of some sort was released yesterday at roughly 3-5 PM PST... So that falls in line with what some of the Gurus have said... Just passing this on, and I don't know what it means. Also, the M2 increasing 180 percent is crazy along with the confirmations of the banks being shut down in Iraq. Thoughts?

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

"As the most interesting man in the world,,,,,,,,the only code I am looking for is this code..............you are the WEALTHIEST most interesting man in the world!!!!!!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Wow, I have heard of currency codes, one for what they have now in currency (which is good) then there's a whole new code (which I think isn't good). If the rumor is true, I sure hope they're referring to the code they already have. :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1

If the rumor is referencing a new ISO code, that is not good news.

If you would be able to dig deeper into the type of code, that would be great.

New ISO code would equate to a new currency to be separate from the existing currency.

That would simply line up with a R/D (lop) as it would be extremely easy to just print a new currency.

IIRC, the IMF does not distribute these codes, but they may become aware of them (not 100% sure)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

How do you do it's a new ISO code? I really hope that's not the case

New ISO code would equate to a new currency to be separate from the existing currency.

That would simply line up with a R/D (lop) as it would be extremely easy to just print a new currency.

IIRC, the IMF does not distribute these codes, but they may become aware of them (not 100% sure)

How do you do it's a new ISO code? I really hope that's not the case

Going off of the initial post for this topic how a code was released. Only code(s) I can think off the top of my head would be an ISO code. In this speculation, a new ISO code is bad.

But the IMF also is not the one who issues the ISO code, but they may be privy to the information of an ISO code. (Not 100% sure)

But to best answer your question, I don't know if its about a new ISO code, only speculating based upon the contents of the rumor.

I see what your saying

Going off of the initial post for this topic how a code was released. Only code(s) I can think off the top of my head would be an ISO code. In this speculation, a new ISO code is bad.

But the IMF also is not the one who issues the ISO code, but they may be privy to the information of an ISO code. (Not 100% sure)

But to best answer your question, I don't know if its about a new ISO code, only speculating based upon the contents of the rumor.

There is a strangeness going on past what the gurus are chatting. Some BIGGER feeling...I am really starting to think that we may actually be seeing the end of this long tunnel for the first time in my skeptical tenure as a dinar holder.

Umbertino felt the same way.....

in 2009

• Upvote 1

The CODE that has been going viral, are experiment colors that the Iraqi government are doing. They are still figuring out what two colors combined will make GREEN... So I am here to help them. Please mix Blue and Yellow together evenly, and when you get to the right shade of green...THEN PUSH ON THAT GREEN BUTTON FOR THE RV TO ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!