Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm speachless .... and that doesnt happen often

The Machine

look closely it was the best answer chosen by (Randy) the guy who ask the the question ...... I'm really hoping that the answer was supposed to be a sarcastic response to the original dumb ass question, but obviously it aligned with Randy's view of the world history ha ha ha ha .....

really makes you think ...... just what are they teaching kids these days

• Upvote 2

look closely it was the best answer chosen by (Randy) the guy who ask the the question ...... I'm really hoping that the answer was supposed to be a sarcastic response to the original dumb ass question, but obviously it aligned with Randy's view of the world history ha ha ha ha .....

really makes you think ...... just what are they teaching kids these days

I'm glad you got your tongue back....priceless commentary

I thought everything is true on the Internet. By the way, I'm a French model.

lol.

I work in the public school system...It's probably not a joke...According to the song I overheard a student singing this morning before a Social Studies test, Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1892.

And... Many Folks think Columbus (Cristoforo  Colombo) was Spanish. He was Italian ( from Genova - Genoa) working for the Queen of Spain. We Italians have a loooooong story of immigration for work.

• Upvote 2

Public school ain't so bad.

Only about 1 teacher for every 30-40 kids now, no books, no computers, no funding, 1/2 can not speak english, no one is allowed to flunk, special education kids are mixed in with the regular kids & u can only teach as fast as they learn, very few allowances made for the smart kids who have to learn at the slower pace, and zero tolerence for crime. This of course means that if 1 children starts a fight, they both go to alternative school (which is full of all the bad kids). Sex is common in middle schools and expected in high schools. The drop out rate is at levels never seen before & discipline is a joke. The schools are planning for even larger class sizes by going to group based learning; 2 teachers per group (50+ students). The groups learn by themselves and the teachers monitor their progress or lack of. With additional funding being cut in the future........................Yeah public schools are looking good! :(

Edited by gymrat76541