Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A new Okie update

Totalspambox3000

I could see this coming a mile away. Okie claimed on Friday that we'd be in the banks on Monday. As usual, nothing ever happens, so he changes the game. This time he eludes to the Kuwaiti restoration and how it took 10 days to restore the old rate. What will happen here is this: no RV will occur tomorrow like Okie claims, but he just bought another 10 days with his disciples. They will see that he is "right" and continue to praise his "invaluable work" and dedication to the " investment" while waiting for the next ten days to play out.

So predictable.

Here is his latest from this morning:

[..okieoilman] I SURELY HOPE THIS R/V IS NOT EQUIVILANT TO WHAT TRANSPIRED IN KUWAIT--IT TOOK THE REST OF THE WORLD 10 DAY'S TO ACCEPT THEIR RETURN TO THEIR ORIGINAL VALUATION OF THEIR CURRENCY---THEY NEVER HAD WHAT YOU WOULD CONSIDER AN R/V---JUST A RETURN TO THE VALUE BEFORE HUSSEIN INVADED AND LOOTED THEIR COUNTRY.

Cult Leader.

• Upvote 1

First of all, him and every other guru say the same thing when it doesn't play out. They always mention Kuwait. 10 days, bla bla bla.... Then when THAT doesn't work, they say that there are "bad people" stopping this from moving forward... They have been doing that for a few years now as far as I know. Same ol' same ol'. It's the people who hang on these words that I worry about. Not their financial place in the world, but their mental health.

• Upvote 1

First of all, him and every other guru say the same thing when it doesn't play out. They always mention Kuwait. 10 days, bla bla bla.... Then when THAT doesn't work, they say that there are "bad people" stopping this from moving forward... They have been doing that for a few years now as far as I know. Same ol' same ol'. It's the people who hang on these words that I worry about. Not their financial place in the world, but their mental health.

I agree. I can see how their disciples are perhaps very unstable people. I also worry that some of these people will lose their homes or worse over these empty lies.

Sad.

Amen

I could see this coming a mile away. Okie claimed on Friday that we'd be in the banks on Monday. As usual, nothing ever happens, so he changes the game. This time he eludes to the Kuwaiti restoration and how it took 10 days to restore the old rate. What will happen here is this: no RV will occur tomorrow like Okie claims, but he just bought another 10 days with his disciples. They will see that he is "right" and continue to praise his "invaluable work" and dedication to the " investment" while waiting for the next ten days to play out.

So predictable.

Here is his latest from this morning:

[..okieoilman] I SURELY HOPE THIS R/V IS NOT EQUIVILANT TO WHAT TRANSPIRED IN KUWAIT--IT TOOK THE REST OF THE WORLD 10 DAY'S TO ACCEPT THEIR RETURN TO THEIR ORIGINAL VALUATION OF THEIR CURRENCY---THEY NEVER HAD WHAT YOU WOULD CONSIDER AN R/V---JUST A RETURN TO THE VALUE BEFORE HUSSEIN INVADED AND LOOTED THEIR COUNTRY.

Cult Leader.

Well, seems Okie only wanted "his chat" to have this info now because it has been deleted from a very well know site that covers pretty much all of the other sites. Wasn't sure if I could actually state their name without getting into trouble. Anyway, the mods posted saying he didn't want it shared with others basically LOL. I thought he was a real "Christian" man wanting to SHARE what he had with ALL of the dinar family LOL. He wants to be the one to make "THE ANNOUNCEMENT" but now he doesn't want to share some info that is really nothing at all if you've read it. What a joke! And don't even try to say anything even remotely NEGATIVE about his consistent MISINFORMATION because more than likely it won't even get posted and if on the rare occasion it slips through you can be sure that his followers will bash you to death for it and then he'll show back up next Friday and do it all over again. How can people continue to be so gullible? I don't know what's worse, the 15 min of famers who pop in randomly with their BS or people like the gentleman I am referring to who have been doing this for years. Everyone needs to get a clue!

As I know you are reading this thread Okie......You are really something. What makes a guy like you tick? Must be money. I can't figure anything else. Why else would you continue to post these silly fantasies you call truths. You are a joke. If you can even offer some modicum of truth please do so. But you can't. You won't.....It's all just a lie on your part. A lie. Do you know what you have done? What you're doing? You are offering hope like it was candy but it's false. Like poison. You are affecting real people. Not some obscure thing. But real live human beings. What do you do to trick them into believing your lies and innuendo? What do you do? I can't imagine how it is that a pathetic liar can herd cattle like you do. But they still listen to you and swallow it whole without question. How can you stomach the freak that you are Okie?

This board laughs at you and your lies old man. We laugh even louder when the crap you spew proves false and your dignity is offended. We roil in your indignation. Did you not know that you old fool? Yes....We do. We laugh so hard when your piousness surfaces as you defend yourself against what the net perceives as a foolish clown with your lies. A buffoon. I love you indignation.....It only proves what you are.......But tell us old man. Is it worth it? Do you make enough to support yourself. Is it worth the only thing we as people have.............Honor and our reputation.......If it is old man then you have paid a high price on this board. Your honor.......isn't worth a plug nickel here.......old man.

" Dear Mr. Fantasy....play us a tune, Something to make us all happy."    Traffic....Stevie Winwood.

Edited by automag

Yes. I wonder what D inar R ecaps and the gurus would do if someone took their own life because they became so caught up in these lies?

Civil suit at least for the surviving family members would be my guess.

Sad to watch.

Wait, this just in.....

[..okieoilman] LATEST INFORMATION JUST IN--SEVERAL MORE LARGE BANKS HAS JUST BEEN BROUGHT ON BOARD TO FACILITATE THE EXCHANGE. NEW MANAGEMENT WITH SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE IS NOW LEADING THE BANK THAT ORIGIONALLY WAS THE ONLY BANK THAT OFFERED ANY TYPE OF OPTION OF A HIGHER THAN STREET RATE. ALL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING SERVERS WAS SHUT DOWN OVER THE WEEKEND MAKING MONDAY NOT THE USUAL CATCH UP DAY FOR WEEKEND TRADES THAT NORMALLY WAS MADE. ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS TO BE RECEIVED BY THOSE WITH UNDERSTANDING AND PERCEPTION AS MORE THAN POSITIVE AND IMMENENT

Another snag it seems....

Yes well, now it seems that his "electricity" is off and he has no means of communication ROTFL!!!!!!!!! I am so mad at D R right now because I have tried to discuss the issue pertaining to Okie and a few others without naming them mind you and they just refuse to post ANY of my replies regarding this. They happen to be the only site I have posted on and or read with the exception of this one and I do respect the fact that they bring info from all over the place but they do play favoritism pretty hard core. Guess people will eventually come around and hopefully nothing like what was mentioned above (someone killing themselves) happens in the mean time. If I were D R I would definitely at least think about the possible liability of such a thing. It would be horrible, but they are the ones who continue to aid and abet these so called "gurus" by posting their BS daily.