Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FL cashes in...1 to 1.

Luigi1

Luigi.  If you don't wait for the "correct" e-mail/text from our leader Adam, then you will continue to listen to, and post, these lies.  I'm surprised you even listened to such rubbish as that.

Just looking for comfirmation as several Gurus jumped on the bandwagon.

Like Frank26 said...the only one cashing out is Bigfoot.

The latest rummor...the phones went dead in Vietnam & Iraq thus preventing the RV due to technical difficulties.

It had to be Bigfoot & ET.

• Upvote 1

Amazes me how these people still have followers, and it is the followers who keep these gurus spilling out pathetic nonsense.

Would a lying guru still continue to speak if there was no one there to listen?

No - unless they've recently been getting their jives off of being made fun of on alternate forums.

If the latter is true, keep on pumping them lies because it is quite entertaining to make fun of all you gurus who have been wrong over n over :)

Darin.. Don't be amazed......That's what happens when desperation ( and strong desire of wanting something to happen  in an obsessive way) kicks in heavily and common sense  , as a consequence of that, flies out the window.

This investment is really starting to worry me. It's gotten to the point of lies as bad as our government tells us. So blatant and ridiculous. I just wonder if this will ever happen. Thank God I'm diversified.

It does make you wonder doesnt it?

Especially when practically everything that we have been told as to what solidifies this investment, is a lie....and that there is so much twisted information that we are supposed to believe to be true.....its worrysome to say the least

• Upvote 2

Last week it was Canada cashing in. The week before that it was Australia cashing in. Now we have FL.

It's all BS .... My uncle lives in Canada and I know he has quite a lot of dinar .... No cash in there

My brother lives in Perth, Australia .... No cash in there either

• Upvote 1

It does make you wonder doesnt it?

Especially when practically everything that we have been told as to what solidifies this investment, is a lie....and that there is so much twisted information that we are supposed to believe to be true.....its worrysome to say the least

You Can Say That Again Keeps! :)

Thank Goodness We Aren't Totally Ignorant Like We Were In The Beginning, Huh?

Once I Accepted "The Lies"... I Felt A Huge Relief.

Hope All Is Great With You, Momma And Your Little Princess. :)

It's all BS .... My uncle lives in Canada and I know he has quite a lot of dinar .... No cash in there

My brother lives in Perth, Australia .... No cash in there either

How many brothers  and relatives do you have? Covering the entire planet?   Just kidding, my Friend.....

Has been that from the get go. Some of them play multiple roles. The whole goal is to sell dinar and to generate ad revenue.

The hub for all of this criminal activity is D inar R ecaps. They generate enough revenue to support a staff of full time rumor posters who are members of dozens of chats and forums. They copy and paste any BS they can find and then send out an e-mail alerting the desperate of a new posting to draw views to the site.

Follow the money and it leads you to the dinar dealers and the owners of dinar rumor forums. 

Sad to watch people make financial gain from the desperate and some so desperate they are about to lose it all.

:twocents:

One of my co-worker is one of them. He spent his entire rent money buying more IQD on a false rummor.

He is in finacial dire straights & acting on impulse based on rumors.

He also has a gambling problem & may end up losing everything including his lovely wife & kids. So sad.

The Guru rumors don't help. They are destroying lives.

Can you buy 285 IQD, when did the lower denom come out, and would that not be $285.00 USD ? Terry K god bless him.

Good point you bring up. For one...WF never did sell IQD.

I would think there would have to be lower denoms on the street to make such a transaction.

• Upvote 1

TerryK & the GET Team are not noted for their tales. Sometimes TerryK may call it too soon but his sources are spot on.

Why are you still on here? Why aren't you headed to that privately owned branch in Florida? Because the rest of the branches aren't cashing in.

FL Woman buys 285 IQD at a bank, it RVed, then bank asks to purchase it back at $285,000. It looks like TerryK called the RV first. Good show TerryK.

TerryK & GET Team: (Late Friday Night)

4-26-2013-DQ] Did you hear on a call tonight that a woman said a very close friend said he knew a lady that bought dinar in FL at a WF this morning and went back later and they told her what she had bought is now valued at $285,000. It had revalued and is going up.

I really think YOU have Obama syndrome... Chronic and Pathologically LYING to people sickness!

Has been that from the get go. Some of them play multiple roles. The whole goal is to sell dinar and to generate ad revenue.

The hub for all of this criminal activity is D inar R ecaps. They generate enough revenue to support a staff of full time rumor posters who are members of dozens of chats and forums. They copy and paste any BS they can find and then send out an e-mail alerting the desperate of a new posting to draw views to the site.

Follow the money and it leads you to the dinar dealers and the owners of dinar rumor forums. 

Sad to watch people make financial gain from the desperate and some so desperate they are about to lose it all.

:twocents:

I think you summed it up perfectly.

FL Woman buys 285 IQD at a bank, it RVed, then bank asks to purchase it back at $285,000. It looks like TerryK called the RV first. Good show TerryK.

TerryK & GET Team: (Late Friday Night)

4-26-2013-DQ] Did you hear on a call tonight that a woman said a very close friend said he knew a lady that bought dinar in FL at a WF this morning and went back later and they told her what she had bought is now valued at $285,000. It had revalued and is going up.

someone should tell the CBI ...... 

US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000 Euro EUR 1515.683 1514.926 British pound GBP 1802.286 1801.385 Canadian dollar CAD 1146.509 1145.936 Swiss franc CHF 1235.039 1234.421 Swedish krona SEK 177.155 177.067 Norwegian krone NOK 198.871 198.771 Danish krone DKK ----- ----- Japanese yen JPY 11.802 11.796 Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1753.956 1753.079 Indicative rates - 29.04.2013

Edited by jordan1