Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FL cashes in...1 to 1.

Luigi1

FL Woman buys 285 IQD at a bank, it RVed, then bank asks to purchase it back at $285,000. It looks like TerryK called the RV first. Good show TerryK.

TerryK & GET Team: (Late Friday Night)

4-26-2013-DQ] Did you hear on a call tonight that a woman said a very close friend said he knew a lady that bought dinar in FL at a WF this morning and went back later and they told her what she had bought is now valued at $285,000. It had revalued and is going up.

Hey Terry K, satan called last night....

He wanted me to tell you that he's getting a little nervous that at the pace you are going you're going to take his 'father of lies' title from him.He says cut it out or else. 

In about 9 years of following ( on and off) the Dinar RV evolution ( on many sites / forums) I encountered an average of 4-5 ( more than that in some years)  RV's being announced by various characters every single year.....That's a low estimate on my part.

Edited by umbertino

TerryK & the GET Team are not noted for their tales. Sometimes TerryK may call it too soon but his sources are spot on.

Dude, how can you say this?  He has never been correct about ANYTHING.  He's in the same category as all the other gooroos-producers of bovine feces.  I'm hoping you made this statement in jest.

TerryK has got to be the stupidest man alive.

I beg to differ sir.  There's a bunch of them in  a small community known as DC.  I believe they get their inspiration from 1600 Penn. Ave.

Amazes me how these people still have followers, and it is the followers who keep these gurus spilling out pathetic nonsense.

Would a lying guru still continue to speak if there was no one there to listen?

No - unless they've recently been getting their jives off of being made fun of on alternate forums.

If the latter is true, keep on pumping them lies because it is quite entertaining to make fun of all you gurus who have been wrong over n over :)

Well, what can you say. Maybe Florida is a 3rd Tier state. Maybe they just don't like the rest of us. Well I don't believe any of those either, so I give up.

r2 :-)

Last week it was Canada cashing in. The week before that it was Australia cashing in. Now we have FL.

Come Monday, the Gurus will diapear & go silent again when the RV doesn't happen, but wait, hold on & wait till Thursday.

It starts over again. The Gurus start to come out of the woodwork.

• Upvote 3

I wonder if there is anyone else that can confirm a FL cashout.

My parents live in north central Florida (Ocala area) and after I told them about this...my dad went to his bank (boa) and spoke with a person he deals with on a regular basis, and received the same thing as he has on other occasions..."we have no info on a revaluation of the Currency of Iraq".

I think it's morphed into sort of a role play game for them.

Has been that from the get go. Some of them play multiple roles. The whole goal is to sell dinar and to generate ad revenue.

The hub for all of this criminal activity is D inar R ecaps. They generate enough revenue to support a staff of full time rumor posters who are members of dozens of chats and forums. They copy and paste any BS they can find and then send out an e-mail alerting the desperate of a new posting to draw views to the site.

Follow the money and it leads you to the dinar dealers and the owners of dinar rumor forums. 

Sad to watch people make financial gain from the desperate and some so desperate they are about to lose it all.

:twocents:

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2