Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FL cashes in...1 to 1.

Luigi1

FL Woman buys 285 IQD at a bank, it RVed, then bank asks to purchase it back at $285,000. It looks like TerryK called the RV first. Good show TerryK.

TerryK & GET Team: (Late Friday Night)
4-26-2013-DQ] Did you hear on a call tonight that a woman said a very close friend said he knew a lady that bought dinar in FL at a WF this morning and went back later and they told her what she had bought is now valued at $285,000. It had revalued and is going up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

FL Woman buys 285 IQD at a bank, it RVed, then bank asks to purchase it back at $285,000. It looks like TerryK called the RV first. Good show TerryK.

TerryK & GET Team: (Late Friday Night)

4-26-2013-DQ] Did you hear on a call tonight that a woman said a very close friend said he knew a lady that bought dinar in FL at a WF this morning and went back later and they told her what she had bought is now valued at $285,000. It had revalued and is going up.

Holy shazz.

What a tale

I know.... We have to accept ( like it or not) they are among us.....

Edited by umbertino

WOW  We need more words to be able to use for some of these people.  They seem to be way past "stupid" and "idiot".

I personally believe the fool and the follower are equal fools.  Does anyone know the origin of "moron?  Maybe that's a good place to start.

WOW  We need more words to be able to use for some of these people.  They seem to be way past "stupid" and "idiot".

I personally believe the fool and the follower are equal fools.  Does anyone know the origin of "moron?  Maybe that's a good place to start.

More on (something)?

Ok. IMO I think this is a pathological Liar and I am being polite but it's only my opinion.

WHAT BANK you friggin moron cause if she did it's about the only bank in The US that sells it...and if what you say was even remotely true then a 1000 to 1 was the rate and it cannot be that $#&&%^!(*^. Thank you.........just give it a rest dude.

I think "LIAR" is the appropriate title for these "guru" Fakers.

At least the "maff" seems to be close if you consider we can get 1,000,000 IQD for $1000, so buying $285 worth could get you 285,000 IQD and a 1 to 1

could be around $285,000... IF IT WERE TRUE

Looks like the liars are now trying to mix in some fact with thier fiction... discernment advised!